15- Sweet Gestures

L I S A

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked breaking the silence. His forehead was resting against mine. He's eyes were closed, and so was mine.

Since the day we kissed for the first time, I wanted to ask this question. But I was the only one who decided to avoid it as well. Sometimes, I can't understand myself. To be honest, I don't really know what I feel for him. Because I've never in the seventeen years of my life experience these kind of feelings, those butterflies who suddenly started dancing inside me whenever he touches me.

Before, everything was normal between us. We were like those enemies who were ready to kill each other by any chance. But now, I really don't know why I haven't slapped him yet when he has kissed me twice.

I'm 100% sure if it would be another guy who have tried to kiss me. I would be in jail right now for his murder. But, when it comes to Jungkook, I myself want to give up my everything on him.

Aishhh! What are you doing to me Jeon freaking Jungkook!

"Even I don't know... what I'm doing... and why I'm doing this." He whispered right in front of my face, his forehead was still joined against mine. Our bodies were still in the same position, really close.

His eyes were still closed, while I was staring his features, trying to find a single hint of his feelings towards me.

"Jungkook"
"Shhh"
I whispered against his lips when he immediately shushed me and I simply obeyed him.

We stayed like this for few minutes, then he snuggled more closer into my neck and pulled me in his warm embrace.

By now, my body was no more in contact with the wall behind me. He was pulling me more and deep in his arms as if trying to shuffle our bodies together.

I couldn't help but found myself melting in his warm embrace. His cologne filled in my nostrils. I found myself digging my face more into his chest. We stayed in each other's arms like this for God knows how long. But all what matters right now was just us. Everything felt so dreamy around us.

"Let's go, I'll drop you home." Jungkook said while playing with my hair with his long delicate fingers.

"Hmm" I mumbled, but again burried my face more into his chest, wanting to live the moment as long as possible.

"How am I supposed to drop you home if you won't let go of me? I know that you can't stay away from me. After all, my charms are irresistible." He said keeping his chin on my head.

I quickly parted away from him and punched his chest while pouting. He chuckled seeing me.

"You're not at all charming okay! Just come out from your dreamland. I'm not interested in you." I said and walked out of the club and sat in his car. He came behind me and sat on driver's seat.

My arms were folded on my chest while my lips were still pouting. He looked at me and chuckled while nodding his head seeing me.

"When will you grow up?" He said and buckled up his seatbelt. "I'm not a child!" I said and narrowed my eyes glaring him.

"You are, just accept the reality." He grinned at me teasingly and kept his hand on my head and caressed my hairs like I was a lost puppy.

I smacked his hand away and said "Just focus on driving you idiot!" He just chuckled and started driving.

The drive was filled with silence, but not an awkward one, he was smilingly driving while keeping his eyes on the road. While, I was stealing glances of him time to time.

"What about others? Unnies are still in the club?" I asked him, he nodded and said "Don't worry, hyungs are also with them. I messaged them that we are leaving. They will also leave after sometime." I just nodded at his explanation.

And the silence took the place again.

After few minutes, he stopped his car right in front of my apartment. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out. Surprisingly, he also got out from the car and immediately pulled me in his warm embrace.

I won't lie, I truly feel so protected whenever he hugs me. I wasn't expecting that he can be this much romantic. I'm still wondering, when this "Romance" thing came between us.

After sometime, soothing my hair with his fingers, he let go of me and stared down at me. I did the same. He chuckled seeing my blank expression.

"Such a pabo you are... can't understand anything!" He said while chuckling at me and placed a warm and small peck on my forehead.

I don't know why, but I felt so special by his small and sweet gesture. His words were so impossible for me to understand, but somewhere I felt, whatever he was saying was the only truth. Maybe I'm really stupid and maybe I'm really not understanding whatever is happening between us nowadays.

He gestured me to go inside and I nodded. I turned back when I reached the door of my house only to found him still standing there, leaning on the door of his car watching me.

I gestured him to go, but he gestured me to go inside first. I nodded my head at his stubbornness and went inside my home.

As soon I entered inside, I leaned against the door after locking it. The kiss, his every sweet little gesture, his every word was ringing like a soothing lullaby in my ears. He successfully occupied my mind, my thoughts, my feelings and maybe my heart.

I went inside my bedroom and threw myself on bed, I snuggled into my bunny toy, smiling stupidly.

Yah! Jeon Jungkook... what are you trying to do? Why you suddenly become so special for me? Are you also feeling this? Or it's just me? I don't know why, but only I know how badly I want to cuddle with you right now.

*************
I decided to shift the "Misunderstanding" chapter, few next chapters will be a little emotional. So prepare yourself for the twists 😉.

By the way, thanks for all the love you guys are showering over this story, this was really unexpected. I truly feel really good whenever you guys praised it. I'll feel more good if you will also vote for this story, so don't forget to press the ⭐ icon.
Love You All
Stay Safe

💜💛