09- Guilty

AUTHOR'S POV

"It's Jungkook!" Lisa said and immediately hide her face between her palms feeling embarassed.

Jungkook stared at her blankly, trying to make himself sure if he had hear it wrong. When he realised that she have confessed that he was her first crush, he felt himself on cloud nine.

His heartbeat which was stopped a few moments ago, suddenly started beating fastly. He felt like he has got a million dollars lottery.

He tried hard to hide his smile when he saw everyone eyeing him teasingly. He bowed his head and finally smiled blushingly. His cheeks were red from blushing. His eyes were holding a different kind of happiness which he had never felt before.

But suddenly his blush, smile and happiness flew away after listening something.

"It's not like that what you all are thinking. If I have met Taehyung oppa or Jin oppa or any other member of your group firstly then they would be my first crush instead of Jungkook. It's just that I met him before all of you. If anyone of you guys would be on his place then you would have been my first crush. There is nothing special about Jungkook." As soon as Lisa completed, all went silent.

They were definitely going to tease them after knowing that Jungkook was Lisa's first crush. But when she said the next thing, all felt bad for Jungkook. They were somewhere disappointed with Lisa. She definitely should not have said that in front of Jungkook.

They all blankly stared between Lisa and Jungkook. Jungkook was silently looking down on his lap. His face was now expressionless. Lisa realised that everyone went silent after her explanations. She stared at all of them who were looking at her disappointed. She felt confused and turned to look at Jungkook who was seems to be sad. Then she realised that she has crossed the line. She shouldn't have insulted him in front of everyone like this. She instantly felt regret for saying those harsh words.

Though everyone knows that she must have said that in her childishness. But still it was something really hurting.

She cleared her throat gaining everyone's attention. She was about to say something or maybe going to apologise to him but he suddenly got up from his seat and said "I'm done with this game. I'm going for a walk, just go and sleep everyone. There's no need to worry about me." He was leaving when Jisoo also got up from her seat and everyone also followed her action.

"Jungkook-ah, it's so dark here. Did you forget that we're in a forest. Just stay with us. It will be dangerous if you will go out at this time." Jisoo said trying to convince him to stop but he said "noona I told you there is no need to worry about me. I'll be back after awhile. I just want some fresh air. Goodnight everyone." He sternly said and started going when Taehyung said "wait Jungkook-ah I'm coming with you" Jungkook didn't argued more this time. They both went away.

Lisa looked down at her fidgeting fingers feeling guilty. She turned and looked at all of them. They were looking at her disappointedly. She again looked down feeling regret.

Jennie came towards her and grabbed her wrist. "Guys, don't worry. Just go and sleep. It's getting late. We have to go back tomorrow morning right. Let's just sleep." Jennie said before pulling Lisa into her canvas tent.

Everyone else also went to their respective tents. (Suga and Hoseok were sharing one tent, RM and Jimin were sharing one tent while Jisoo and Jin were sharing other tent and Jennie, Rosé and Lisa was sharing one tent while Jungkook and Taehyung are supposed to share other tent)

Jennie and Lisa was sitting outside their tent, gazing the moonlight. They both were sad after unknowingly disappointing Jungkook and Taehyung. Rosé saw them sitting sadly, she decided to talk with them and sat beside them.

"Don't worry about them. They can't stay angry with you for longtime okay." Rosé tried to make them feel less guilty but it didn't seem to work.

"He must be feeling so sad after what I said. I shouldn't have said that." Lisa mumbled while looking down.

"We didn't wanted to disappoint them. That was just a moment, when we didn't realise that we have crossed our limits. They must be so annoyed at us." Jennie said while pouting sadly.

"But you guys didn't mean it, right? You both didn't hurt them intentionally. You guys were just doing the usual things you always do. Just don't worry. They will forgive you both. Now smile hmm? " Rosé said trying to convince them to not to be sad.

They both just sadly smiled and decided to sleep.

On the other hand, Jungkook and Taehyung stopped at a small bridge after a long walk. The bridge was above a small pond. They both stayed silent for a while. Soon, Taehyung broke the silence.

"Are you sad?" Taehyung asked without moving his gaze from the slowly flowing water below them.

Jungkook shook his head negatively but then said "Maybe... Sometimes we expect too much." Jungkook said while heaving a deep sigh.

Taehyung chuckled and said "yeah, same right!".

"But actually, it's not their fault. After all we have been always fighting and irritating them. Maybe that's why, she hates me so much" Jungkook took a pause before saying the last line.

"I don't think so she hates you. You know, she's just childish. Sometimes she don't understand what she's saying. But I'm 100% sure that right now she must be regretting for saying those words to you" Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook.

"I know she's childish and immature. I think you're right. I'm just overreacting. But, what about you and Jennie noona?" Jungkook suddenly asked after smiling at him cheerfully.

Taehyung turned his head immediately to avoid eye contact with him. "Yeah, don't talk about that idiot" Taehyung said while Jungkook chuckled.

"Now who's overreacting? And by the way, if you were angry on her then why did you kissed her? And don't tell me that you kissed her just to shut her up. You could have done it with your hands though!" Jungkook again passed a teasing grin at him and kept his arm around his shoulder. Taehyung scoffed and jerked his hand away. They started walking back towards the tents.

"It's not like what you're thinking. I'm not into her. That was just a moment okay!" Taehyung tried his best to keep his expression stern but ended up smiling blushingly after remembering his first kiss with Jennie.

Jungkook chuckled while walking with him.

***********

Hey, friends! I hope you all are doing well. I'm happy that you guys are liking my story but I'll be more happy if you will also vote ❤️.
Please don't forget to press the STAR icon.
Stay safe
💜💛