12- Confused

J U N G K O O K

Her lips were as soft as petals. I couldn't believe, I'm kissing my enemy, that too losing my first kiss. God knows what is wrong with me.

I don't know what I'm gonna receive when this will end? A slap or a kick? But right now I just wanted to live this moment. My mind and heart was struggling to decide what I'm actually feeling right now? Is it just attraction or something really special.

I've always been irritating her. It became my hobby. My day won't start or end without having any argument with her. She somehow makes me feel something I've never felt before.

Maybe because we are still teenagers, anyone can consider it as an attraction. But what about the butterflies and goosebumps I'm getting right now? Can anyone describe it?

My hands clutched her tiny waist, well I was even more shocked when she wrapped her hands around my neck and started responding. Maybe, she was feeling the same.

We kissed each other. Until we were at the heavy loss of breath. I opened my eyes when our lips parted away from each other's. I saw her face was red as tomato. Even I was feeling my cheeks turning red.

We stayed there close for sometime. My hands still wrapped around her waist, her hands were resting on my chest. Fireflies still flying around us. Her eyes were still closed and her lips were trembling.

I silently stared at her for few minutes. But our moment was ruined when my phone started ringing.

She immediately parted away from me and turned her back at me. We realised what we were doing and felt awkward. I pulled out my ohkne from my pocket only to find Jin hyung calling me.

"Yah hyung!" I said after receiving the call.

"Where on earth are you living Jeon Jungkook! Just come home fast. Don't you see the time? It's almost 12. Come home right now!" He scolded me like my mother. I just hummed and ended the call.

I looked at Lisa who was still looking away. "L-Let's go... Um... We are getting late" I said while scratching the back of my neck nervously. She didn't looked at me, neither she said anything. She started walking and I followed her.

Throughout the walk to her house, we both were stuck between the awkward silence. To be honest, I was feared, what if I say something and she will slap me or kick me? And specially knowing the fact that she's good in boxing. I cannot take any risk.

But, I was wondering why she is quite? Her silence was giving me some kind of relief that maybe she's not angry at me for kissing her. Thinking about this in my mind. My lips curved up in a bright smile.

I was smilingly following her while looking down when I bumped with her. She was about to fall but I immediately pulled her through her arm. She landed on my chest. My breathing again became uneven.

We both stared deeply in each other's eyes. We both shivered when cold breeze fanned against our skin. We immediately departed from each other and again turned our heads to different directions to avoid eye contact with each other.

I looked around awkwardly and found that she was standing right in front of her house.

"Um... I-I'm going in. G-Good night" she stuttered and started going inside. But I stopped her. "Lisa!" She stopped in her tracks but didn't turned towards me. So I walked towards her still standing facing her back I said "Look... I'm sorry for... What I did, I didn't wanted to-"
"I-It's getting late...you...you should go back to your house!" She said while stammering and walked inside her house. Seems like she didn't wanted to talk about the kiss we shared.

I saw her leaving and I started walking back towards my house. Throughout the journey, my lips were decorated with a creepy smile. And my heart was dancing on a new rhythm.

When I reached home, I saw Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung standing at the doorstep. Probably waiting for me. I gulped seeing Jin hyung who lifted his slipper in his hand and was ready to beat me anytime.

He started moving towards me and I was moving backwards when Namjoon hyung stopped Jin hyung and said "Hyung, let him explain"

I can't consider it as a help because now I have to tell them that I was with Lisa. And then they will definitely tease me. Specially Jin hyung.

"Yah Jungkook-ah! I'm waiting!" Jin hyung said. They both sat on the doorstep with a gap between them. I sighed and sat between both of them at the doorstep. I guess everyone else will be sleeping right now.

"Hyung... I was with... Lisa" With that I told them everything happed between me and Lisa. They teased me for sometime but then I asked them to promise me that they won't tell this to anyone else. And they agreed when I promised them that I'll do there work if they will promise me.

Huh? Such a selfish world I'm living in.

I went inside my room and saw Jimin hyung and V hyung sleeping. I just quickly changed my clothes and laid beside them. Though sleep was nowhere in my eyes. My eyes were still twinkling reminding the moments I spend with her today.

My hand reached my lips and I couldn't stopped my stupid smile remembering how soft and sweet her lips felt on mine. I was feeling extremely happy for a reason.

Now I'm really confused what our relationship actually is.

And then, the whole night was sleepless.

Lisa's POV

I ranged the doorbell two-three times. Jisoo unnie opened the door and let me in.

"I didn't expect you will be this early, it's only 12:45 though" she sarcastically said looking at me.

I was still not over the thing that I kissed him, and so I don't have energy to argue with her so I just silently walked towards my room.

I came inside my room and immediately fell on my bed. My heart was currently struggling with different feelings. I was feeling happy as well as confused on my own feelings for him. Maybe whatever happened between us was just attraction.

Maybe he will forget this moment considering it as an attraction moment that randomly happens between teens, but I can't! It was my first kiss.

And I don't know if I'm right or not. But I think it was his first kiss as well. Because I felt him inexperienced in kissing just like me.

My hands reached my lips and my fingers caressed my lower lip, where he kissed me. The feeling was still there. The softness and sweetness of his plump lips was still there.

I couldn't hold the blush creeped on my cheeks. I wasn't feeling bad for losing my first kiss. Maybe because it was him who took it away.

I blushed hugging my bunny. I looked at the toy, it reminded me of him. And his bunny toothy smile. Sleep was nowhere in my eyes. Our kiss was the only thing playing again and again in front of my eyes.

Now I'm really confused what our relationship actually is.

And then, the whole night was sleepless.

**************
That's all for today
Hope you'll like it.
Also tighten your seatbelts because you're soon going to experience a rollercoaster ride in this story.
Stay safe everyone
💜💛