24- Sleepover (2)

Author's Pov

"What's wrong Jennie?" Jisoo asked innocently and then winked at Jin who laughed silently as he immediately understood what must have happened.

"He was trying to-" she stuttered in her tracks as she felt it was private and she shouldn't say it like this. She looked around and saw everyone looking at her curiously. "What's wrong Jennie? Say what happened?" RM asked as they all were standing there looking at her seriously.

"N-nothing!" Jennie immediately ran towards her room feeling embarassed. All were shocked and confused thinking about what happened. They all eyed Taehyung who was standing there with his mouth hung widely open.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! What did you did with her?" Suga asked nudging his arm to Taehyung. "Even I don't know!" Taehyung mumbled under his breath. "You should go and apologize to her!" Jimin said. "What? Why? I didn't do anythi-"

"Just go!" Jin ordered him and he huffed in annoyance. But then realised that he can finally get some alone time to spend her with her then why should waste it. He nodded silently and went towards her room.

"Let's continue our food!" Rose said already munching her pasta. All sighed and took their seats continuing their eating.

In Jennie's Room

Jennie was walking back and forth feeling embarassed and irritated. "Kim Taehyung! How could you?!" Jennie gritted her teeth while cursing him in mind. Taehyung opened the door of her room and she immediately turned around facing him.

"How dare you to do that?!" Jennie ran towards him and grabbed the collar of his shirt. He calmly removed her hand from his collar and asked "Would you like to elaborate? What have I done?" Taehyung asked calmly which boiled her anger more.

"Don't act innocent! You know what you did!" Jennie yelled at him while coming closer to him and pinning him against the door unintentionally. Taehyung realised the closeness but was getting hesitant to say anything.

"How dare you to do that with me? Did you forgot how to respect girls? Or you have became more irrespective towards girls? I have never thought that you would do a pervert act like that! You bloody-" Before Jennie could curse him, Taehyung switched their places and now she was pinned to the door and her eyes and mouth was equally widened in shock.

Taehyung inched closer to her and his hot minty breath fanned against her lips making her gulp. "Jennie Kim! Watch your mouth! And if you can't do so, then I have a better way to close your mouth! And I'm damn sure, that you won't like that way. So you better keep your words down in front of me! Got it?" Taehyung whispered with his husky and dangerous voice. She simply nodded still staring in his eyes deeply.

He moved back smiling softly and went outside leaving her dumbfounded. She kept her hand on her heart which was beating fastly.

All were done by now with food and some were using restroom while some were watching TV. But Lisa, Jungkook, Jimin and Rosé were still on dinning table.

"I'm done!" Lisa stood up and went inside her room. Jungkook cleared his throat as soon she left and said "Uh I have to use restroom!" Jungkook went behind Lisa leaving the two alone.

Rosé didn't really noticed who was going where. She was busy in eating and Jimin who wasn't eating but still was sitting there stealing glances at her.

"Rosé!" Jimin whispered but it was enough for her to hear. She stopped eating and looked up at him slowly. His eyes travelled on her angel like face and then settled on her lips where was some ketchup on the side of her lip. He raised his hand and cupped her cheek. She felt shivers running through her whole body. She stiffened on her place.

Jimin rubbed the side of her lips and gulped seeing her close after so long. She blushed under his gaze. Jimin realised what he was doing and then immediately pulled his hand back. "I-I'm sorry! There was some ketchup!" Jimin stuttered while explaining. Rosé too looked away and just nodded.

Both sat in silence neither moving nor saying anything. "Uh- I-I wanted to talk about... something!" Rosé whispered and her head hung low. Jimin looked at her and sighed. "what?" He asked expecting few things which he desperately wanted to hear. "Uh- I'll tell you later!" Rosé immediately stood up and ran towards her room. Jimin sighed as he was ready to wait as much she wants. Soon he joined his hyungs and noona.

In Lisa's Room

Lisa was going to remove her jacket when Jungkook entered inside and immediately covered his eyes with his hands. "Hey stop!" He shouted with his eyes still covered with his hands. Lisa got startled and immediately turned around only to find Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked nervously. He didn't said anything neither he opened his eyes. "You can open your eyes!" Lisa said looking at him with a small smile. He uncovered his eyes and saw her staring him.

For a moment, he started searching his mind to come up with a best reason to tell her. But he forgot the fact that his mind went blank whenever she is around him.

"I'm waiting" Lisa exclaimed folding her both hands over her chest. "I-I was-" Jungkook stopped in his tracks when he's eyes caught something which made him grin mischievously.

Lisa got lost seeing the same childish Jungkook after so long

Lisa got lost seeing the same childish Jungkook after so long. She got busy in admiring his bunny features but soon she realised that he was moving towards a wall, where was a poster, his poster.

She widened her eyes and immediately ran and stood between him and and the wall. She gulped seeing him smirking.

"What? Did you forgot all your manners? You shouldn't touch or peek anyone's private and personal things!" Lisa said nervously looking here and there avoiding his intense gaze. But she had to look at him when he kept his left arm on the wall beside her head and other kept inside his pocket.

He went closer to her but realising what he was doing. She stared at him blankly. "Since when I became your personal and private thing, Lalisa Manoban?" He asked with his husky and deep voice.

She gulped as his hot breath fanned against her nose which caused shivers to ran down her whole body. His another hand which was in his pocket, now snaked around her waist and pulled her closer to his chest. Her forehead hit his chin. Her breath touched his neck making him groan.

He tilted his head and glanced down at her who was already staring him. He closed his eyes and kept his hand on the back of her head which was kept on the wall. He pushed her head in his chest and secured her tightly in his arms. They both closed their eyes feeling the warm which they missed from past six years. Lisa too clutched his waist and snuggled closer in his chest.

Both stayed silent in each other's embrace until Jungkook broke the silence but still didn't let go of her neither he opened his eyes.

"Lisa!" Jungkook whispered in her ear which made her blush and she burried her face more deep in his chest. She hummed to let him complete. "I- I missed you!" Jungkook whispered again and this time Lisa opened her eyes. She smiled blushingly not realising what she was doing. She just wanted to live this moment as much she can. She didn't answered anything but her grip tightened around his waist which made him assure that she also missed him. He smiled softly and hugged her more tightly.

*******
Did you like this one?
Hope you did!
Stay Safe
💜💛