23- Sleepover

Author's Pov

Everyone was silent until Hoseok broke the ice. "Anyways! Actually I'm missing Jisoo's food. Lisa-yah! If you don't mind, can we have a sleepover at your place tonight?" Hoseok asked making the vocal line glared at him. They were clearly uncomfortable and Hoseok's idea was nowhere helping them. Now, they were just wishing that Lisa should deny it.

"Uh- I... Let me ask Jisoo unnie about it" Lisa nervously said and took out her phone to call Jisoo but Suga stopped her. "Yah! Don't call her! We will surprise them and to be honest, I don't think so she will be upset seeing us, right?" Suga looked at the boys for agreement. Few nodded, and few stayed silent.

"O-Okay then! Let's go!" Lisa smiled at them awkwardly and soon all headed towards Blackpink house.

"Jenduekie! Go and check who's at the door!" Jisoo shouts from kitchen. Jennie sighed keeping the TV remote at the table and then moved to open the door. Her eyes widened seeing a certain person she want to ignore as much she can. Taehyung was standing right in front of her. Both stared at each other silently until other members as well as Lisa came forward.

"Hey Jennie! We just came here with Lisa for a sleepover. Hope you won't mind. Actually we were going to ask for your permission but Suga hyung stopped us. He wanted to surprise you all." Rm said and Jennie nervously smiled. "I'm indeed surprised!" She tried to hide her nervousness behind an awkward laugh.

"Unnie who-" Rosé stopped her words in her mouth when her eyes fell on the familiar seven handsome boys along with a familiar beautiful girl standing at the door. Her eyes travelled to each one of them and then settled on a Jimin who was eyeing her since she came. She immediately looked away and fiddles with her fingers.

"Looks like they want us to sleep outside their door!" Hoseok said gaining the two girl's attention who were nervously standing there looking here nd there.

"I don't really mind! I can sleep anywhere!" Suga said as he yawned stretching his arms. All giggled seeing him and Rosé said "Uh- please come in oppa!"

They all came inside and settled themselves on the couch. Jisoo came out from kitchen and widened her eyes seeing BTS with Lisa. "Ah! Jisoo-yah! We are here to enjoy your food. Hope you won't mind our company!" Hoseok said flashing his sunshine smile. Jisoo smiled at him widely as they were finally trying to get along with each other.

Though there was still awkwardness and nervousness around them. But still, something is better than nothing.

"Let me help her in kitchen!" Jin stood up from his place and moved inside the kitchen with Jisoo. "I'll go and change!" Lisa said and went inside her room. Her room was visible from the living area so when she was closing the door from inside, Jungkook got a glimpse of his poster in her room. He chuckled softly feeling immensely happy for a reason.

"Why are you smiling madly?" Taehyung asked seeing Jungkook. He immediately stopped smiling and shook his head negatively. "Got it!" Taehyung said and chuckled looking down. He looked up and saw everyone busy in talking. Rosé was talking with Hoseok and Jennie was talking with RM and Suga. The three younger boys were silently sitting there.

Soon Lisa joined them back. "Dinner is ready!" Jisoo and Jin came out from kitchen and kept the food on the dinning table. Suga and Jennie helped them in setting the table. They all sat together on the dinning table and stared at the mouth watering food prepared by a lovely couple.

"It looks yum!" Rosé exclaimed almost drooling which made Jimin laugh seeing her

"It looks yum!" Rosé exclaimed almost drooling which made Jimin laugh seeing her. All looked at him and he stopped laughing when Rosé stared at him blankly. "Let's eat!" Taehyung said but before he could eat Jisoo said "Oh! So you can talk! I thought you became mute. I mean, the maknae line is unbelievably silent today! That's totally strange!"

All chuckled at Jisoo but except the three boys who felt embarassed but still smiled.

"Hey stob it! Don't tease my donsaengs!" Jin said making a funny expression which caused Jisoo to pull his cheeks. "S.T.O.P I.T!" Jisoo spelled each word laughing at him. For a moment, all others were shocked seeing them this much close after so long. They were confused about what was going on between them.

They both turned their heads at the youngers and realised what they must be thinking. "Uh- actually, I think I should tell you all now!" Jin stuttered and Jisoo kept her hand on his. "We are, courting each other, again." Jisoo completed Jin's words. They all were shocked listening it but still somehow consoled themselves and congratulated them.

"Unnie! You should have at least tell us!" Jennie pouted seeing her. "Mianhae" Jisoo apologized cutely which made them chuckled. "I'm happy for you unnie!" Lisa said keeping her hand on Jisoo's. Jisoo smiled widely and hugged her. "I'm expecting that you will also give me this news soon, so I could say the same to you!" Jisoo whispered in Lisa's ear while hugging her. For a moment she went blank not realising what she meant.

Jisoo backed off and Lisa looked around only to found Jungkook staring her. When she caught him staring, he immediately looked away. That's when, she realised what Jisoo meant. Her cheeks turned red as she blushed hardly.

While eating Jisoo smirked and looked at Jennie and Taehyung who were silently eating their food sitting beside each other. She pulled out her leg from her shoe and started caressing Jennie's feet under the table.

Jennie immediately stopped eating and looked around only to find everyone eating normally. Then, her eyes travelled on Taehyung who was not eating by now and was staring his plate. "Yah! Kim Taehyung! What are you doing!" Jennie stood up and banged her hands on the dinning table.

All looked at her shockingly and Taehyung was dumbfounded. He has no idea what she was talking about.

******
Sorry for less Liskook scenes, double update coming!
Stay Safe
💜💛