●23●

ANDY'S POV

After the movie, Rye and I go to the bedroom without getting too noticed. Him behind me so as not to see his bulge very evident. We go into the bedroom, I lock it and in half a second I find myself against the door, our lips dance in sync. A real make out. I run my hand all over his body from under his shirt, focusing on his abs that turn me on even more.

The lack of air forces us to break away, using the time available to take off each other's t-shirts. Our bodies quickly begin to fill up with kisses and hickeys.

I take off my pants to be more comfortable. I make him lie on the bed without removing our lips, in perfect synchrony. I can't stop touching every inch of his skin; completely attracted to direct contact with his skin. With every touch he moans, moans that I will never get tired of hearing.

When I reach the hem of his pants I take them off along with the boxers. I look at him, contemplating him in all his beauty, an expression of approval on his face. I leave a few pecks on his bulge and then return to kiss him, savoring his lips. Breaking away from the kiss, he overturns the positions and now I'm under him. He takes my legs, twisting them around him, creating a kind of knot, his member pressing against my buttocks drives me crazy.

He gets up with me in his arms. He unfastens my legs and I'm standing now. I don't understand the situation so I let him completely guide me. He undresses me and begins to run over my body with his lips. When he goes to my cock, he takes it in his mouth and starts sucking to my surprise. Meanwhile a hand is firm on my ass and with his fingers he teases my hole. I try to hold back the moans as much as I can so as not to be heard by Brook and Jack.

He comes off and gets up, looks at me and we understand everything.

We're ready.

He takes me in his arms and slowly, with the help of one hand, he makes his cock enter me. He stays still, letting me get used to it a bit and then starts making me jump on it. His thrusts are deep and fast, my cock rubs against his chest causing the friction of pleasure that sends me completely into a state of ectasis. He sits on my desk chair, without breaking away, he stops. We look at each other, letting our eyes merge with each other. He begins to rotate his cock, more and more swollen, inside me, going to touch my point. Uncontrolled moans come out of my lips. Holding back in order not to be heard is completely impossible!

"Fuck Andy you're so tight" he moans.

"Don't stop! Please!!"

"You like it, don't you!"he speeds up. The thrusts directed against my prostate, the arousal spreads throughout my body.

"There. Yes there, please. Keep going, fuck!!" I scream, completely surrendered by the pleasure.

The sensation inside me ensures an intense orgasm. The most intense.

"I-I'm coming," I moan, moving on his cock.

"Come for me" with my thumb stimulates the tip of my cock, I close my eyes to stop them from rolling, my legs are shaking, moving as if they had a life of their own.

"Holy shit!" I come into his hands, panting under his pushes less and less fast and sloppy; a sign of how close to his climax he is.

"Andy, fuck!" he settles inside me with a snap, coming in a copious orgasm.

"You were amazing babe" we connect our lips, he is still staying inside me, leaving some of the cum inside and another part dripping out.

We lay down on the bed, exhausted from the most beautiful and exciting sex ever. He leaves me a kiss on the lips which I deepened immediately. I begin to rub on his cock and, from his mouth there are some light moans. I detach myself from the kiss, getting on my knees with my legs apart, but not too much, just to get him damned. I take the member, every second getting harder. I slide onto his shaft, letting me penetrate me once more.

This time I'm leading the game. After a few pushes I make him sit on the bed, with his back against the headboard. I begin to ride him, jumping in all the way and then exiting. Our moans fill the whole room.

"Fuck Andy, holy shit!!" he moans with pleasure, pushing me to just go faster.

"I knew you would like it" I approach his lips, capturing in a passionate kiss, but it ends with his moans in my mouth.

With one hand he takes my cock and begins to make slow and then fast, slow and then fast movements. His dick hits the point that sends me into ectasis and he jerks me off, they send me to the height of pleasure again.

I come for the second time on his chest and, completely ignoring my sensitivity, I keep riding him.

"Andy, I'm ... I'm- I'm coming" his hands rest on my hips, trying, in vain, to take control. "Ahhh Andy fuck!" for the second time he fills me. I close my eyes, I bite my lower lip and, enjoying the feel of his warm cum inside me.

He stands still, sweating, eyes closed, mouth half open, panting. A priceless vision.

"Did you like it?" I slowly slip away from him, lying down beside him.

"Did you like it? It was fucking amazing!"

"Yes, I had the feeling you would like it" I say laughing.

"The best sex I've ever had!" he exclaims with a huge smile.

"It's the same for me, babe"

"I'm sure we failed in not letting the boys hear us"

"Ops"