●24●

BROOK'S POV

Jack and I are under the covers cuddling, yes, as always... It's 11:30 in the morning so it's still early.

My hand sinks into his soft hair, an arm around his shoulders holds him tight against me, while he traces the contours of my tattoos on his arm with one hand. He loves them.

"Come here, come closer," he says, leaving me confused as to what he wants to do.

"But if I get a little closer I will come on you" I reply laughing.

"And what's the problem?" a sexy smirk makes room on his lips.

"Like this?" I ask, after approaching him.

"Perfect" he replies, with a toothy smile

"Will you tell me what it is?"

"I love you" he whispers in my ear, letting a trail of shivers run through my body.

I blush, even if it's not the first time he says it. I know he's sincere, that he really means it. On the other hand, these are the "I love you", those said between one kiss and the next, whispered in the ear, those that are born spontaneously, and perhaps that's why I blushed.

"I love you too" and I don't say it because I feel compelled to say it. I say it because it's true I connect our lips, in a kiss full of love. Both completely dependent on each other's lips.

"Them two had fun last night, didn't they?" he says laughing.

"And now how did you come up with this?" I ask, laughing, not just because of what he said, but because his laugh is, not only the most beautiful I've ever heard, but also the most contagious.

"I don't know"

"Are we going to have breakfast?"

"Yes babe"

We see Andy and Rye arrive, still in their pajamas, intent on having breakfast. Jack and I look at each other and without saying anything we start laughing. They looked at us badly and this triggers our laughter even more.

"What are you two laughing at?" Andy asks, turning to look at Ryan, not understanding the situation.

"No sorry is that last night we felt like we were in a gay porn" I reply laughing and looking at Jack, amused as much as I am.

"But don't worry, there is no problem"

"No, there is no problem, apart from the fact that we couldn't sleep..." I add.

"Ah oops sorry, Andy is a beast" Rye slaps his boyfriend ass, and Andy instantly turns red.

"What do you want?! It wasn't just me, there were two of us! "

"Oh my baby got mad" Rye hugs him and starts giving him lots of pecks all over his head.

"I'm not a baby"

"Oh yes you are" he says, emphasizing the difference in height between them.

"Do you want to continue a little longer?" Jack says laughing.

Ryan sits down with his freshly prepared bowl of cereal, while Andy looks at the chair a little hesitant but then decides to sit down, with an impressive slowness.

"Fuck!!" Andy yells, immediately rising from his chair.

"What's up?" Rye asks, concerned, but at the same time funny, given his mouth full of cereal.

"Ahhh!" we all three exclaim laughing.

"It didn't hurt me that much" I say, looking at Andy and then at Jack.

"That's not the point!"

"Well with us it didn't seem to be in a porn like with them"

"No but we were good too, especially you babe"

"Finished?!" Rye exclaims, almost annoyed, but at the same time in a nice tone.

"Well with everything we've been through, we can't even kiss now?!" Jack exclaims, holding me close to him.

We finish eating and then start looking at the ads of the houses to find something suitable for us... It won't be an easy thing.

***

After nearly two hours we found a beautiful home. From the photos, the interior looks spacious. It has nine rooms located on two floors. Downstairs there is the very spacious living room and kitchen, a kind of storage closet and upstairs there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms, two bedrooms are very large, so I assume that there, in case, the bedrooms go, the other two are a bit small so we will do a study or something similar.

Ryan contacted the seller and we made an appointment for the day after tomorrow... let's see how it goes.