●14●

RYAN'S POV
It's the last day with my family. In less than three hours it's already time to leave. I'm really happy with how they have taken my coming out. Now, the last to tell it is Andy... I can't keep my feelings from him, he must know! I can do it, I'm afraid, one more time, but I can do it.
For now I just want to enjoy the last few hours with my family to the fullest.

ANDY'S POV
Ryan went to his family for a few days and I wouldn't go out without him. I was almost all alone because Brook is always out, like now, with I don't know who. Basically I've spent these days thinking about everything that is happening to me with Rye, to make myself better understood I've been asking myself really "difficult" questions about my feelings for Rye. I thought back to all the moments we spent together and realized that with him I feel good, as I've never been before. He accepts all my imperfections: my body, my garden gnome height and everything in between. I looked at all the photos we took together and we are really beautiful, I think if he feels something for me, I would just like it. It would be nice to kiss his lips, stroke his hair and walk hand in hand around the city and I don't lie that I also thought about what it would be like to make love with him... and I don't mind the idea. So I came to the conclusion that I'm not bisexual, because I've never really liked girls,  but gay and that Ryan Beaumont screwed my brain. Thanks a lot Rye, now I have feelings for you, very strong feelings, and I don't know what to do. Fuckkkkkk!

BROOK'S POV
I was sleeping blissfully when suddenly I feel someone caress me and leave me little kisses all over my face. I open my eyes and see Jack, handsome as never before, still looking a little asleep and looking at me with two beautiful green eyes.

"What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"It's 12:30" he replies, checking the time on his cell phone.

"What?!!" I jump, opening my eyes wide.

"Yes it's a bit late, but I couldn't wake you up, you were so beautiful" he says making a little baby face.

"Andy must be asking himself several questions"

"No, stay here a little longer" he takes my arm making me lie down on the bed next to him.

He begins to kiss me and then on the neck, at his touch I close my eyes and grab his hair. After almost two minutes of kissing I put a hand on my chest and push him away because it's so late and I had to go home. He gets on top of me and looks me straight in the eye.

"See what you are doing to me?" I look at his erection now very visible, arousing me more than necessary.

"Love, not now" I leave him a kiss on the mouth that he deepens immediately.

I'm in heaven, I'm not understanding anything anymore. Now my little friend down there begins to wake up and press against the fabric of the boxers.
We continue to kiss when he slips a hand under his shirt and at his touch a moan comes out of my mouth, he smiles and comes off my lips until he reaches my neck. He starts leaving lots of little hickeys on my neck and the rest of my body. He looks at me waiting for me to say something.

"Jack, I can't take it anymore, I want you" at these words of mine he smirk in a sexy way and takes off my boxers and pants at the same time. He leaves me a trail of little kisses all over my member and driving me crazy, but now it's my turn. I get up with my back, put my arms around his neck and reverse the positions, I sit on his erection and I begin to rub myself, after a few seconds I stop and I begin to kiss him and leave hickeys all over his body. Every time I touch his skin he emanates moans that to me are the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. Jack reverses the positions again and now he's between my legs.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to feel you inside"

"Okay. If I hurt you tell me and I'll stop"

"There will be no need"

"I'm serious"

"Me too"

He takes the lube and wets a finger, enters me with his finger, after thirty seconds he adds another and then a third. I begin to moan with pleasure. I can't take it anymore, I need him.

"Jack please" I moan with pleasure

He removes his fingers, looks at me and line up his erection at the entrance of my hole. He pushes slowly and stops when he is completely inside, I get used to his size  which is absolutely not comparable to three fingers. He starts moving back and forth. With each hit, it comes out completely and re-enters completely. After a while it starts hitting my spot and I moan louder than before. He keeps pushing and it seems to never end. It puts me on four and starts with much slower thrusts, just to get damned. We return to the previous position and he is on top of me. He jerks me off and increase the speed. I can not handle it anymore.

"Jack y-I'm about to come" I try to say choked with moans.

"Me too my love"

He keeps going with the thrusts and increase the speed on my hardening member until I cum in his hands and on my chest. He continues and after a few thrusts he comes inside me an orgasm that drove me crazy.
He lies down next to me sweating. We are, again, both panting, our breathing is regularized after a few minutes, I leave a few kisses on the lips. I know we haven't been together for very long and many may think it was too soon, but I feel something inside me that keeps telling me and making me understand that he's the one.
He walks over to me, smiles at me and whispers in my ear.

"I love you"

"I love you too, but now it's really late"

"Okay babe"

We got up, took a quick shower together, and got dressed. I leave him a kiss on the lips that he deepens, I detach and hug him, I look at him and I see that he has a strange expression.

"Whys is that face?"

"Emm, Brook well... turn around"

I turn around and in front of me is Ryan looking at us confusedly.

"What the fuck did I just see"

"Rye, I can explain," Jack replies quickly.

"Are you two together?"

"Well... yes we are..."

"That's great! You're too cute together" he says and hugs us.

"Jack, Brook so are you gay or...?"

"Yes I'm gay" I reply looking at Jack.

"Me too hahaha" Jack replies placing an arm around my shoulders.

"Ah anyway I'll find out if Andy has feelings for you, I hope so, you would make a beautiful couple" I add.

"Oh thank you Brook" Rye replies hugging me.

I kiss Jack one last time and leave heading my house. I thought about it while I was with Jack and I think it's better to tell Andy about the two of us, Ryan already knows and whatever happens I love Jack and nothing will change my mind.