●2●

RYAN'S POV

As you may have guessed I'm a very distracted guy since I haven't even introduced myself. I hope you can forgive me hahaha.

Anyway my name is Ryan Beaumont, but you can call me Rye, I'm 23 and I was born in Bristol on January 24, 1996, I have three brothers: the eldest Robbie is two years older than me and Shaun and Sammie, the twins, are 11 years younger than me. During my childhood I had to move, together with my family, to different areas of England where I lived for a while, then we moved to Spain where I learned Spanish very well and then we finally moved close to London. I really enjoy singing, running and I am also quite good at dancing. I love my family very much, honestly they are the people I care about the most of all. I love each of them. Being in company with them is my favorite thing, we laugh, talk, play, it's simply more beautiful and simple if I have them by my side.

But there is one thing they don't know. They don't know that I'm gay. I never told them, I don't know why actually, on the one hand I never found the right time, on the other hand, I am probably slightly ashamed of it even if it's something I hate, it's stronger than me. But sooner or later I'll tell them about it, they have always been there for me and I for them, thanks to them and with them I spent some wonderful moments and it's right that they know about this part of my life.

The first time I found out my real sexual orientation I was 11 and that day my life totally changed. First of all, I was aware of who I really was and the fact that I discovered it made me extremely proud of myself, but I was also frightened by the fact that there were people who, unfortunately, do not have a brain developed enough to understand that the world is populated. by billions of people who are not photocopies of each other and, that in fact, there is absolutely nothing wrong with loving a person of the same sex. Consider that I am a person who respects the opinions of everyone and whatnot, but when your "opinion" aims to hate people just because they themself then in this case I do not understand.