●8●

ANDY'S POV
We just walked into his apartment and I have to say it's really nice. It has two bedrooms, I don't know why, maybe one it's for the guests, then there is a large bathroom, with blue painted walls, a very modern kitchen with a marble peninsula and a living room with a beautiful light brown sofa three-seater and an armchair of the same color located to the right of it, a dark brown table and in front of a huge TV.

"Wow! Your apartment is beautiful! You have such taste!"

"Well ... thanks," he says, blushing in a way that is far too cute

"You live alone?"

"Oh no I live with my best friend Jack"

"Oh"

"Yes, now he's out with his friends, he should be back after dinner but I'm not sure"

BROOK'S POV
I'm going to Andy's friend's house. It took me a while to find the right number but finally after ten minutes I did it.
I am looking for the right doorbell when a guy approaches me with the keys in hand and asks me

"Hi can I help you? What doorbell are you looking for?"

I am dazed as soon as I see him well. He is taller than me, about ten centimeters taller, has two beautiful green eyes that you can look at for hours without ever getting tired. The hair with the tuft falls sideways to the left going to hit the eye.

I scrutinize him from head to toe, I've never seen such a handsome boy. I always knew I didn't like girls that way, but there was never any guy to confirm that. Of course I had never talked about this with anyone, much less with Andy, I don't know what he might think about it and this scares me... he's always been there for me and I don't want to disappoint him.
After a time that seems infinite the boy wakes me up from my thoughts.

"Are you there?"

"Mmm... what? Yes sorry"

"What doorbell are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for Beaumont-Duff," I reply looking at the message Andy sent me

"What? Beaumont-Duff?" his voice sounds more surprised than I ever imagined

"Yup"

"Well I'm the one for you. Jack Duff" he says holding out his hand

"Oh... I'm Brooklyn Wyatt"

A laugh gets between his lips and it's definitely one of the most beautiful and also contagious laughs I've ever heard.

"Come follow me, let's go up together" "We are on the second floor, do you want to take the elevator or the stairs?"

"As you want" I say looking him in the eye

"Okay let's walk then" he says smiling and without taking his eyes off mine.

I can't stop thinking about this guy. I've known him for like five minutes and he's already fucking my brain. I think of the smile on his lips and his eyes on mine as he spoke to me. I am reminded of everything about him and in the meantime I can't stop smiling like a moron. Brooklyn Gibson David Avraam Craven Kleanthous Wyatt You can't fall in love with a guy you saw for the first time two minutes ago, and then you don't even know if he'll ever return your feelings.

Arriving at the front door, he inserts the keys in the lock and opens the door. The first thing I see is a tall guy coming towards us followed by Andy.
As soon as my eyes meet the figure of Andy I hug him and then we do our personalized hand shake, Jack and the other boy look at us badly but then Andy breaks the silence that has been created.

"Brooklyn this is Ryan. Ryan this is Brooklyn" he says as we shake hands