●22●

RYE'S POV
I just woke up and Andy isn't in the bed with me... which is very strange, as he is usually always with me. I decide to go and check the bathroom but there is no one, I go to the kitchen and I see him there, handsome as always, trying to take the sugar placed too high in the pantry. I approach him, without being heard, and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Fuck! You scared me!" he exclaims, jumping.

"Sorry, little one"

"I'm not little" an adorable fake pout forms on his lips.

"Oh yes you are! You are my little one" I hug him tightly to me, making him laugh like crazy. "Do you want me to help you with that?" I ask, pointing to the sugar.

"Yes please"

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I wanted to make you breakfast" he says, continuing to cook.

"What an honor!" I sit at the table, looking at the boy in front of me, my boyfriend. "It smells good, what are you making?"

"Crêpes with milk chocolate, your favorite" he says with a french accent. So sexy.

"They look very good. Thank you love" and I finally catch his lips. I just can't understand how  could have I done it all these years without his lips, without him.

"They're not that bad" he says with his mouth full.

"They are very good!" "I was thinking ..." I get his attention.

"What?" he asked looking at me questioningly.

"With what happened to Brook, he and Jack stayed together in your house, and you with me here, but one day it will end and we will have to go back to living apart"

"We will find a solution ... so that all four of us live together and still have the privacy we need"

"Like what?" I ask perplexed.

"I don't know, maybe living in a slightly bigger house all together"

"Not a bad idea. Jack and I also have some savings aside."

"Me too, I did some jobs when I was young with Brook and we kept the money aside"

"Then we'll think about it" I say giving him a peck on his lips.

"Yup"

***

"Let's go on that ride?!" Andy takes my hand, pulling me towards the carousel.

"Okay, okay I'm coming"

"Aren't you coming?" I ask looking at Jack and Brook.

"No Brooky is not a lover of heights" Jack says looking into his eyes, which expressed terror.

"You know what? Fuck it! Let's do it!" Brook exclaims walking briskly towards the ride.

"Brooky are you sure?" Jack yells back at him.

"Yes! But hold my hand please, so I am less afraid"

"Okay baby" he replies with a chuckle.

The four of us go up and Brook has eyes that express terror. Andy and I are sitting close, Brook squeezes Jack's hand and he leaves little caresses on his back to soothe him.

BROOK'S POV
I'm facing one of my biggest fears: height. Luckily Jack is next to me holding my hand leaving me some caresses, it makes me feel a little better

"How do you feel love?" he asks, wrapping his other arm around my shoulders, holding me close.

"Good but not very good"

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to you" he says, wrapping his other arm around me, approaching him.

"Cute!" Andy exclaims looking at us.

"We're cute too" Rye says, with a fake pout and crossed arms.

"And I didn't say otherwise" Andy connects their lips, in a sweet, loving kiss.

"Okay thanks guys for this beautiful show" I say and we all start laughing.

We get off the ride after about seven minutes... I must say it was not too bad. I'm still afraid of heights, but this was also an experience, and then there's always a first time, right?
I have to admit that Jack being with me, holding me tight and all, helped a lot. If he hadn't been with me, I probably wouldn't have had all that courage.

"Guys, Andy and I were thinking about moving into a house so the four of us could be together" says Ryan.

"Of course we wanted to hear what you thought first," Andy adds looking at us.

Jack and I don't say anything, we look into each other's eyes and we smiled.

"Sounds like a good idea to me" says Jack "What do you think love?"

"I think it's a great idea"

"Perfect, then we have to organize and then we'll see how it turns out" Andy says.

"I'm thrilled" says Ryan, smiling.

"Can we get a puppy, later?" I ask.

"Aren't we running a little too fast?" Ryan asks laughing.

"Okay but later in case"

"How sweet you are" Jack said kissing me

After several laps between shops and parks we go to get pizza and then eat it at my and Andy's house in front of a movie.

Jack and I are sitting in the armchairs while Andy and Ryan are on the sofa. Jack watches the film very concentrated while I look away a little too often to watch him, but what are you going to do? When one is beautiful is beautiful.

ANDY'S POV
Ryan and I are sitting on the sofa while we watch the movie. I have my head resting on his shoulder and his arm goes around his neck

The film is very good. Every now and then, out of the corner of my eye, I see Rye looking at me... but I don't give him any satisfaction and so I keep watching the film, letting me escape, then, a smile when he looks away from me.

It is shortly before the end of the film, when I feel a hand sliding along my chest. Ryan looks at me with a mischievous smile and I, without taking my eyes off the screen, I place a hand on his member, he clenches his mouth to avoid being heard. I keep my hand fixed on it until the end of the film, I feel his hardness and this makes me horny as hell.