●18●

RYAN'S POV
Jack told me what happened with Brooklyn and I was very upset. When I tried to explain it to Andy he almost started to cry but I hugged him in my arms and he immediately felt better, I like to have this effect on him. I don't want such a thing to happen to my boyfriend, I will do everything to keep him safe from everything and everyone.
These days Jack will stay at Brook and Andy's house so he can be with his boyfriend and give him all the attention he needs. Andy, on the other hand, will stay at home with me so as to leave them some privacy.

JACK'S POV
Brook and I are snuggling up in my house under the blanket and I couldn't ask for anything better. I want to be with him as long as possible. When he was in the hospital and he didn't wake up I felt like a feeling of emptiness inside me, like something was missing. I never feel like this with him, on the contrary, I feel safe, loved, I feel that there is someone who will always be there for me, who will love me despite everything, with him I feel complete.
We're still cuddling when Brook wakes me from my thoughts which, strangely, were about him.

"I see you thoughtful" he moves his face towards me, looking into my eyes.

"Well, actually I am"

"And what were you thinking about?"

"About everything that happened" a tear falls down my cheek and I immediately move my eyes looking at an indefinite point on the ceiling.

"Love, look at me" I look into his beautiful eyes "I'm here, I'm fine because I'm with you and I don't want anything else, just you. And now kiss me that I need it "he says smiling.

Both of us lying on their sides and our lips perfectly synchronized, one arm around his waist, holding him tightly to me being careful not to hurt him. His hands on my hair, gently massage it and I feel a wonderful sensation right now. We don't need to catch our breath, as if oxygen passes from me to him without any problem.

We break away from the kiss and look into each other's eyes... God, I wish I could spend every day like this, with him.

"I want to make love with you" he says out of the blue, making my eyes widen.

"I too want to make love with you, but you are not physically ready"

"But I feel it's the right time"

"Love I'm afraid of hurting you, you still have many bruises on your body"

"Don't worry, those are not a problem, I'm 100% sure that the pleasure you will get me will cloud everything I could feel" he puts a hand on my memeber making me jump.

"Brook" I warn him.

"Please"

"Well you wanted it" I put myself on top of him always being careful not to hurt him and I get lost in his eyes for the umpteenth time.

I begin to kiss him slowly and then with more passion. I sling on his neck and leave him some hickey, I take off his shirt and start giving him lots of little kisses all over his body, the more I go down and the more he arches his back. Arrived at the end of his pants I take them off and return to kiss him on the mouth with one hand resting on his dick, I feel it grow in the fabric of his boxers and it turns me on a lot. He smiles on his lips as I kiss him. I take off his boxers and leave a few kisses on his hard member. He already moans with pleasure and I am already completely addicted to his moans.

Now he is on top of me, he takes my arms and brings them over my head, takes off my pants and sits on my erection still covered by the fabric of the boxers, a series of moans makes room for that movement between my lips.

Unable to hold back, I flip the positions and now I'm on top of him, I put a finger in front of his mouth, he sucks it as if his life depended on it and without warning I stick it inside him with a sharp blow, he begins to moaning instantly, loudly, and begging me more and more until I get to my hard cock. I enter him with a single blow, we both moan. I start slowly and every five pushes I increase the speed. I take him in my arms without slipping away from him, I get up and begin to push deeper and deeper, he moans under my blows, his whole body trembles, at the mercy of pleasure. I put him on four and the thrusts are getting faster and deeper, I go out completely and come back to the end. I take his member and begin to jerk him off at the same speed as the thrusts. My erection swells more and more going to touch his spot, he continues to moan and I jerk him off more and more quickly, making his body tremble more than before.

"Jack, there, please there! More, more " he screams with pleasure.

"Oh yes! I'm almost there!" I moan increasing the speed.

"Fuck!"

I continue with the deep and fast thrusts and we come at the same time. Me inside him and him in my hands.

"Fuck it was fantastic" he connects our lips, a few pearls of sweat creep on them, making us feel each other's sweat.

"You know how to do it, babe" I say throwing myself on the bed, exhausted.

"I love you" his shiny eyes joined with mine.

"I love you too, more than you think" I hug him, without giving importance to the mess on our bodies.

We hold each other for a few minutes and then go take a shower together. I love being with him all this time... I don't want it to end like all other things.