●16●

RYAN'S POV Andy invited me to dinner, I must admit that his invitation blew me away for a moment but I clearly accepted. Tonight I want to tell him what I feel for him, I'm very nervous but I have to do it, I can't continue like this.

JACK'S POV My boyfriend told me about the conversation he had with Andy about Ryan, and I'm so glad he reciprocates. The two of them would make a beautiful couple and I can't wait for someone to take the fateful step forward. I didn't say anything to Ryan, I know I was a bit mean, but I'm sure he'll do it anyway, as always. My trance state is awakened by the ringtone of the phone ...who could it be but Brook?

"Hi, love"

"Hiiiiiii"

"Hi babe" I say again laughing.

"You're making me blush!"

"Well what's wrong with that? You're so adorable when you blush"

"Anyway Andy told me he wants to be alone with Ryan tonight, basically he wants me out of the house"

"Well what did you expect?"

"We can go out, if you want"

"Yeah sure it's okay. We never dated"

"That's not true ...."

"Yes that's true"

"Okay as you want"

"Ahahah it's okay. I love you babe"

"Me too love. See you tonight."

This guy drives me crazy, in a good way of course. What did I do to deserve a boy like him?

BROOK'S POV I'm at home with Andy and I'm helping him clean the house, he wants everything to be perfect. When he is nervous he cleans and tidies everything up as if he were a desperate housewife and of course I am forced to help him otherwise he gets hurt and if he tries too much I have to run with the inhaler. I know that it seems difficult to live with him, but I have learned to live with him and then I am not an angel either... basically we bear and support each other.

"Brook I need you !!" Andy yells from I don't know which part of the house.

"Here I am," I reply screaming and stopping to wash the dishes.

"Here, take this," he hands me the chandelier he has just taken apart.

"Why did you unplug the chandelier ?!"

"It's dirty! How can you not see it?!"

"Andy, please, you won't remove all the chandeliers, will you?"

"All the chandeliers are dirty, so yes I'll take them off and clean them all"

"But it's not necessary"

"I can't invite Ryan if the house is dirty!"

"I don't think he'll look at the chandeliers if you're around"

"What?"

"That's true! I don't look at what's around me when I'm with my boyfriend, I only have eyes for him"

"Yes, but Ryan isn't my boyfriend"

"But he could be"

"Brook I don't have time to waste, I have five more chandeliers to clean "