●26●

JACK'S POV

The boys and I have officially bought the house and now we are furnishing it. Plus I have a super surprise for Brook: his father contacted me, I was very surprised and confused by all this. He told me that he would like to talk face to face with him because he understood that he was an asshole that night. So tomorrow he will come here, to our new home, and he will tell him everything. I can't wait to see his surprised face.

"Jack please help me with the couch!" Rye yells, waking me from my thoughts.

"I'm coming!"

"Our new house is looking really good" Andy says, looking around satisfied.

"You're right. Do you know what?" Brook asks looking at us seriously.

"What?"

"A beautiful plant. Right there near the bookcase"

"You know what? You're right!" Andy exclaims, giving him a high five.

"My boyfriend is officially a high-level interior decorator" I put my arm around his shoulders, holding him close to me. He smiles and I give him a kiss on the head... God I love him so much!

"Jack you-re making me blush!" I look him in the face: he is red as a pepper.

"I love when you blush!" I take his face in my hands and I begin to give him many kisses.

"Okay guys, you can go to your room and do your things!" says Ryan.

"But we're not doing anything!"

"Look who's talking, I remember the noises you make when Andy rides you like a bull!" Brook says laughing, followed by me.

"What did I do now?!" Andy asks, blushing.

"Nothing love, let's go to the room" Rye takes his boyfriend's hand and they disappear from our view as they enter their room.

RYAN'S POV

Andy and I are under the covers, our warmth joined in one, a Netflix movie on the computer. What more can I ask for?

"Love, do you remember when we went to see Love, Simon?" he asks as he stops the film and looks into my eyes.

"How could I forget it..." I hug him, holding him tightly to me and inhaling his sweet scent.

"You know, during the movie I was always looking at you, you were so focused and beautiful. At a certain point I got a desire to kiss you, but I had to control myself..."a smile that I would just like to kiss and kiss endlessly makes room on his lips.

"Well just to let you know I wouldn't mind having your lips glued to mine," I say with a smirk. He smiles and kisses me, a slow, loving kiss. "Anyway, I used to look at you too sometimes. It's amazing how we loved each other for so long and we never said anything" my hand finds its way through his hair, sinking into its softness and leaving its coconut scent on my hands.

"You-re right. It's just that I was confused" his smile disappears.

"And now you are still confused?" I ask, looking at his beautiful eyes..

"No, now thanks to you the only certainty I have is that" brown meets blue.

He moves the computer from my legs and puts it on the bedside table, wrapping his arms around my waist and we remain like that, in total calm, exchanging a few kisses and a few caresses every now and then. I would just like to be like this forever, I would like to be with him forever.

Andy's light breath makes me realize instantly that he is asleep, while my eyes are getting heavier and heavier until they close completely.

JACK'S POV