●7●

ANDY'S POV
Coming out scene, I turn to Rye and tears are streaming down his face, I don't know what to do, I would like to kiss him, so for sure I would distract him... but no, I take his hand and intertwine our fingers. The feeling of emptiness I felt before is now gone and I feel fine. His warmth mixed with mine, having his contact, makes me feel good, he makes me feel like in a heavenly world where harmony and happiness reign. He is my happiness.

Now that everything is clearer, the final time has come to leave me with Hannah, we have already talked about it and she also seemed quite in agreement, but nothing official.
I let go of Rye's hand and take my cell phone out of my pocket, enter the chat with Hannah and type:

"Hi Hannah, sorry for telling you this, but we already talked about it anyway, so it's just about making it official. I think we should break up, for real this time." Luckily he was online so he answered right away

"Andy you're right. In this period I have seen you very detached and I don't want to lie to you, my feelings towards you are also changing."

With this message, I breathe a sigh of relief and turn off the phone and then go back to watching the film.

RYAN'S POV
The movie just finished and... wow it was one of the best movies I've ever seen. It reminded me the time I discovered my sexuality.

During the film, in the coming out scene, a tear fell, and then another one, Andy noticed it and took my hand as a sign of comfort. I immediately understood the reason for that gesture, but the fact that our hands were intertwined for the second time made me feel good and instinctively a smile made room on my lips.

I feel good with him. It's all so simple and wonderful when I'm with him, things get complicated when I realize I've fallen in love with a straight guy. I'm a fucking mess I know. However, I still want to invite Andy to dinner... I just have to gather courage upon courage, I can do it!

"Andy, would you like to eat something at my house? Nothing complicated"

"I'd love to, but I already have to meet with my best friend for dinner"

"Don't worry he can come too"

"Sure?" he asks perplexed

"Sure! Ask him as well"

"Okay, I think he'll be happy!" he says with a smile

"Okay he said he's coming. I already sent him your address so he can reach us directly."

"Perfect"