●25●

RYAN'S POV
Today the boys and I have a meeting with the seller of the house. It's a very nice place and the neighborhood doesn't look bad either, let's hope everything goes well.

"I'm so nerovus!" Brook says entering the kitchen where the others and I are talking before going to get ready.

"Why, babe?" he asks worriedly.

"What if we weren't the customers he expects?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, more confused than before.

"Wait, you're not talking about the fact that..." Andy says looking at him.

"I'm talking about the fact that we're gay" he exclaims looking at us one by one.

"Is that what happened at the supermarket that day?" Jack asks looking at him with sad eyes. Brook nods and Jack stands up wrapping his arms around him, somehow hoping that he can be of comfort.

"I don't want that to happen again, to any of us" he crosses Jack's hand which is around his shoulder.

"It won't happen"

"Ryan we don't know if it will happen again or not, I obviously hope not. This time I will do everything to protect you" Jack takes Brook's face in his hands giving him a pure kiss on the lips.

I look at Andy who hasn't practically said anything yet, a tear down his right cheek.

"Andy what's going on?"

"Nothing" a second tear line down his cheek.

"Then why are you crying?"

"Years ago, I think I was 14, I was in a confused period of my life" I take his hand in mine, encouraging him to continue. "I thought I was attracted to boys. I heard adults saying it was wrong and so I convinced myself that it was absolutely not possible that I could fall in love with a boy. I cried at night and fell asleep with tears in my eyes. I never talked about it. with no one. One day a new boy arrived in my class, he was bisexual, he kissed me for no reason and my classmates, seeing us, kicked and punched us. My mom thought that the boy who kissed me and I were there beaten for no one knows what reason and it didn't go on for long" many other tears pour down his beautiful face. I wipe them one by one with my thumb and kiss him on the cheek.
"At 16 I met a girl, she was very pretty, she was in love with me but I was not, I thought that by being with her I could fix my flaw. I used it and I'm a lot ashamed of it. We were together until when I met you. You changed my life, and I am grateful for everything you do everyday day" his eyes, very bright with tears, meet mine. A tear runs down my face, it's not sadness, I'm simply moved.

"So what happened to me reminded you of what happened that time?"

"Yep" Brook stands up, walking towards him and immediately squeezing him in a hug.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"As I said I've never talked about it to anyone. I've always been afraid that someone might judge me. They kept making fun of my body and my height, I didn't want to give them another reason" he replies, wiping his tears .

"I'm sorry you went through all this alone"

"It's over. For now that's all that counts"

"It's not my intention to spoil the moment, but we're late for our meeting" says Jack, forcing us to break away from the group embrace.

We all laugh and then go to prepare for, perhaps, the beginning of an adventure.

We arrive at the outside of the house after about twenty minutes, the seller is already waiting for us and we apologize for the delay.

He looks really nice and while he talks to us he is very kind and friendly and even makes some funny jokes.

"This house is perfect for a group of friends like you. The people from before were three guys" he says, with a smile on his face.

"Well here, you see, actually we are..." Jack begins a bit hesitant

"We're two couple" Brook concludes, looking at each other one by one.

"Sorry?"

"I'm his boyfriend" I reply, pointing to Andy.

"And I'm his" Jack says, pointing to Brook.

"Well in that case I correct myself, this house is also suitable for a group of people like you" "Sorry for the mistake" he adds.

"Don't worry, we just wanted to clear things up" says Jack smiling and looking at Brook who reciprocates.

"We take it!" I exclaim, understanding from everyone's eyes that that's what we want.

"Really ?! But that's great!" to our surprise he hugs us one by one, happy for the sale "Okay then for the payment follow me to the office and then I'll give you the keys" he adds, with an even bigger smile.

I look at Andy satisfied and connect our lips, and, without it being intended, Jack and Brook also kiss us. Let's get out of our new home and make it 100% official.

I am thrilled for this new chapter of our life.