●6●

RYAN'S POV
The film is now at the end of the first half and I am really enjoying it. Andy I see him very taken by what he was looking at. Every now and then I look away and look at him: he is simply beautiful, even when he does absolutely nothing, he looks gorgeous in my eyes.

I honestly don't even know why I think like this about him, okay I like it and my feelings are growing more and more, but I can't fall in love with a person who doesn't even share my sexual orientation ... I think I'll stop to think of him somehow and I will make his company suffice. Yes I think this is the best solution, but not the easiest.

ANDY'S POV
I'm really happy to be here today watching a movie with Rye. It all happened so fast! In short, we have known each other for almost a month ... I must admit, however, that it was, most likely, one of the best months of my life.
I thought a lot about the days I spent with him and I realized one thing: every moment spent together I am happy and I feel good about myself; it will seem obvious, but I've never felt like this before meeting him.

I don't know, I don't think it's possible for me to fall in love with a guy, yet I feel like that's just what's happening. I don't know what the fuck to think. I always have the constant fear of disappointing the people that are dearest to me, so my mom, Brook and Ryan, but now I don't think Ryan is involved among the people I would disappoint ... at most I would push him away and I don't want that to happen.

In all this, however, we have almost reached the end of the first half and I must admit that the film is beautiful! It also reflects what I'm feeling right now and that's why I chose it ... luckily Ryan didn't ask any questions.
Sometimes, during the film, I turn to him and look at him, I hope he hasn't noticed. The fact is that he is gorgeous, you have to see him with those two beautiful brown eyes of his concentrated in watching the movie, that look so attentive ... fuck this guy is sending my brain to hell!

The first break has arrived and I can't see anymore from hunger, but I don't want to eat, otherwise I would feel guilty afterwards and moreover in the cinemas they don't sell healthy things. At a certain point I feel my belly grumble, a sign that I am really at the limit and I put a hand around it.

"What's the matter with you? Are you okay?" Rye asks worriedly

"Nothing, nothing quiet"

"Are you sure? Are you hungry by any chance?"

"Yes ... that is no ... maybe ..." I can't deny the fact that I'm hungry, I'm sure Rye wants me to eat something so as not to see me almost sore from the stomach ache due to a lot of gymnastics and the little food that I put in me

"Come on, I'll offer you something," he says standing up

"No no I'm fine" I lie

"It's not really a problem"

"No I don't know ... and then the movie is starting" the lights were slowly going out, a sign that the movie was starting again, that's my perfect excuse

RYAN'S POV
I honestly don't know why Andy doesn't want to eat, I just hope he's not doing anything risky. I care too much about him and I don't want anything to happen to him, NOTHING NOTHING!
I really think that after the film I will invite him to my house to eat something, so at least I am sure that he will have actually put some food in his little body.