●21●

JACK'S POV

It's almost 11 in the morning and Brook is still asleep, he's so cute I don't want to wake him up, but I have to as we have a lot to do. I start giving him lots of little kisses on his face, it's sort of what we do when we have to wake one of us up. He begins to show the first signs of life and smiles under my sweet kisses.

"Time to wake up love" I say, finally capturing his lips.

"Mmm... what time is it?"

"It's 11 o'clock"

"But it's early" he snuggles close to my body, looking for cuddles but at the same time for sleep.

"Yes but we have to do a lot of things"

"What do you mean?"

"We have to clean the house, I have to buy some food, we have to cook" he turns and looks at me confused.

"What's up?" I ask perplexed.

"You said 'I have to buy some food and not we have to buy some food'"

"Yeah, I thought you didn't want to come after what happened"

"No, I want to come. If I want to do it with my boyfriend, I do, it certainly won't be a bunch of repressed idiots that will stop me."

"Fuck how much I love you" I sling on his lips, savoring every millimeter of the lower lip, then going to the upper one and finally concentrating on his tongue.

"You're hard" he moans between my lips.

"Your fault!" I detach myself from his lips, contemplating the face of my beautiful boyfriend, a few inches from me.

"Come on, we have a lot of things to do!" he says touching my intimacy and then getting out of bed.

"No, no, no, now you come here. You provoked me and now you fix it" I take him in my arms and make him lie down towards me. I begin to kiss him, but he changes positions, placing himself on top of me. My skin between his teeth, moans echoing around the room, lots of hickeys on my neck. One, two, three, four, maybe even 5. He Pulls out my member and starts kissing me again going down to my intimacy. He looks at me with a light in his eyes full of passion, love, desire. He engulfs my rock-hard cock in his mouth, working with his hand what doesn't fit in his mouth.

"Ah Brooklyn you're fantastic!" I moan loudly.

He keeps licking it up and down, stops and then starts again at the bottom and then comes out completely and then again at the bottom.

"I'm about ... I'm about to come" I arch my back, grab his hair with my hand, making him go even deeper.

He continues to suck it, making me cum in his mouth very soon and to my surprise he swallows it all. He detaches himself from me and begins to rub against my intimacy, harder and harder for the second time.

"Fuck, Brooklyn"

With inhuman speed he undresses and goes back to kissing me all over my body. Always standing on top of me, he gets on his knees with his legs apart and with the help of one hand he lets himself be penetrated. So tight it might just make me cum by the thought. I immediately start with the fast and deep thrusts, going to touch his point making him moan under my blows. I approached him pushing my pelvis against him so that the thrusts could be deeper. In the throes of pleasure I can't hold his legs and so now I'm on top of him.

"Please faster" I increased the speed and began to jerking him off, giving him that extra jolt of pleasure.

"I'm-I'm almost there" he says without stopping moaning.