●13●

JACK'S POV
Brook and I have been together for a few days, but we still had a lot of time together. Since Ryan has been with his family, I hope everything went well with what he had planned, he didn't let me know anything more, Brook and I stayed together almost everyday.

*Two days before

I'm waiting for Brook to come to my house and then spend the day together and the night as well, I hope. In the meantime, I'm cleaning a bit in the flat just to make a good impression, even if I'm not a very tidy type, I want my boyfriend to be welcomed into a cozy and clean house.

Nobody knows we're together yet, he's afraid Andy won't take it well, while I haven't found the right time to tell Rye yet.

After 15 minutes I hear the bell ring, a sign that my love has finally arrived, I open it and he arrives after two long minutes.

"Why did it take you so long?" I ask after giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Mmm, no it's that, I didn't remember the floor and I stopped to think" he replies, lowering his gaze from embarrassment.

"Hahaha okay don't worry"

I take his hand and we go into the house, I turn to him and leave him another kiss on the lips, he hugs me and I feel his smile on my skin. What a great feeling!

"What do you want to do?" he asks.

"Netflix?"

"I couldn't love you more right now" he says followed by a chuckle soon after.

"Pizza or chips?"

"Well both of the,"

"You are all mine" I say kissing his whole face and hearing his laugh in response.

"Okay last question: what movie are we gonna watch?"

"All the bright places, is it okay for u?"

"It's romantic and makes you cry, right?"

"Yep..."

"Perfect!"

The film has started for about forty minutes, Brook rests his head on my shoulder, I put my right arm around his neck pushing him slowly closer to me. I feel his warmth on mine, I feel his calm breathing, it's all so beautiful, I don't want it to end.
At a certain point something catches my attention, I look at him, he is crying.

"Love why are you crying?"

"It's the movie's fault" he says, burying his face against my chest.

I don't say anything, I give him a kiss on the head and I start stroking his hair and this gesture of mine immediately calms down. He turns to me and looks at me with two slightly chubby eyes.

"I don't want this to end with the end of the movie"

"Me neither babe"

"Can I stay here for the night? I want to leave you small and sweet kisses on the lips, on the face, on the head, on the neck, I want to run my hands through your hair and then I want to fall asleep in your arms"

"Brook, I love you" I don't take my eyes off his, and there is an expression on my face as if I have just realized that I love him.

He smiles and connects our lips in a sweet kiss "I love you too. You are the first to whom I say it and I really think it" he says with a smile on his lips

After watching the movie Brook sends a message to Andy telling him he is staying out for both dinner and the night. I hope he desn't ask too many questions.

We prepare the pizza and having him around is beautiful. He is shorter than me and therefore sometimes he cannot take what he needs and so he asks me for help even if it annoys him not being able to do it alone. I love him like never before. I've never loved someone like him, ever! At a certain point, while he is cutting cheese, I turn to him to look at him, I wrap my arms around his waist, from behind, and I leave him a kiss on the neck, at that gesture of mine one of his most beautiful smiles appears on his lips. This boy is mine!

After about an hour we finish preparing the pizzas, we prepare two even if I thought they were too many. We sit at the table and eat, we talk about everything and more.

It's one of the best days I've ever had, nothing like what I had with my ex girlfriend, Brook is the best, I want to be with him and only him.

* 12: 00 a.m.
"Shall we go to bed Brooky?"

"Yes please, I'm very tired" he replies, leaning his head against my chest

"Well then I'll give you a shirt of mine and a short trousers so you are more comfortable"

"Thanks babe" to this nickname I smile like a moron.

I give him a very simple black shirt, it's a bit loose and in fact it's very long, it almost looks like a nightgown; I give him some white cotton shorts. I smile at the thought that he's wearing my shirt and hug him from behind as he looks in the mirror.
We lie down in bed, he rests his head on my chest and surrounds me with his arm, my arm passes over his shoulders holding him even more to me. I begin to run my hand through his hair and he smiles, looks up and kisses me, at first it's a slow and chaste kiss which then turns into a more passionate kiss, it comes off after almost a minute and we return as before.

I keep stroking his hair until we fall asleep while hugging each other.