Chapter 23:- Y/N is Suspicious

After School

3rd person pov

Jennie, Rosé, Jisoo, Lisa and Sydney were standing by the lockers, waiting for Y/N who had been called by Mr. Lee for some reasons.
Sydney: " Okay. So what are we going to do?
Jennie: " We need a plan. "
Jisoo: " Well, let's put our thinking caps on. "
After few minutes...
Rosé: " Nah! I don't know how we are going to do it? "
Lisa: " Can't we just ask Jin oppa and the others? "
Sydney: " Let's ask Jungkook oppa, when he comes to pick up Y/N. "
Rosé: " But what about Y/N? What if she hears everything? "
Jennie: " Well, we will tell him to not tell Y/N anything and tell the others about it? "
Jisoo: " Yeah! We can do that! "
Lisa: " Look! Y/N is coming! Let's stop the matter here. "
All except Lisa: " Okay! "
Y/N: " Hey! I'm back! "
Rosé: " Well, what did he say? "
Y/N: " He asked me to bring this to Chaerin. "
Jennie: " Well! Chaerin is in the Library I think. "
Y/N: " OK! Thank you unnie! "
With that, Y/N went towards the library. Then she saw Chaerin near the fiction section. She went towards her.
Y/N: " Hi Chaerin! "
Chaerin: " Oh! Hey Y/N! "
Y/N: " Mr. Lee told me to give this to you. "
Chaerin: " M-mr. Lee?! "
Y/N: " Yeah? "
Chaerin: " Oh Okay then. Thank you. "
Y/N: " No problem. "
Just then Soobin came near them.
Soobin: " Hey Y/N! What are you doing here? "
Y/N: " I came to give something to Chaerin. "
Soobin: " Okay then. See you at 6pm, then? "
Y/N: " Sure! I'll get going then. Bye Chaerin! Bye Soobin! "
Chaerin+Soobin: " Bye Y/N! "

Meanwhile...

Jisoo pov

While Y/N went to the library, we five went outside the Highschool building to see Jungkook. We waited for probably 2-3 minutes and then we heard a honk. We saw Jungkook getting out of his car and waiting for Y/N. Immediately, I called him.
Jisoo: " Jungkook ssi! Can you come here for once? We need to talk to you. " Jungkook looked at us. He looked very surprised, but he walked over to us, anyways.
Jk: " Hi Jisoo-ah! And you too Jennie, Rosé, Lisa and Sydney "
Jisoo: " Hi Jungkook! "
Others: " Hello oppa! "
Jk: " Where's Y/N? Isn't she supposed to be with you? "
Jennie: " She's at the library right now. She'll be coming right now I think "
Jk: " Okay. So what do you want to tell me? "
Sydney: " Well, it's a secret. Just don't tell this to Y/N unnie. "
Jk: " Why? "
Jennie: " Well, you know that it's in a week, right? "
Jk: " Of course! How can I forget that?!"
Rosé: " Well, we were planning to........"
Jk: " Oh...I get it. Well, we don't mind helping you. I'll tell them as soon as we reach our home. Without Y/N's knowledge. You can trust me on this. "
Lisa: " Thank you oppa! "
Jungkook nodded and was about to say something when he spotted Soobin and Chaerin coming out of the school building.
Jk: " Wait! What's Soobin doing with Chaerin? Don't tell me he is- "
Jisoo: " Jungkook, he is not cheating, if that's what you think. "
Sydney: " Lisa unnie had asked him the same question and he said that he's actually...."
Lisa: " You see Chaerin is our..."
Jennie: " And anyways, Chaerin likes Mr. Lee. "
Jk: " Wait...you mean our teacher Mr. Lee?! "
Rosé: " Our whole class knows this. "
Jk: " Oh okay then. So, what will we do? "
Jennie: " You guys can come to my house. "
Jisoo: " Yes. Today we're gathering at Jennie's house for making the plans. "
Jk: " We will come at 6pm then? "
Lisa: " That's best, since Y/N will also go out with Soobin for a movie night and dinner. "
Jk: " Well, Y/N is here now. So talk to you later. "
Rosé: " Okay 👍🏻 "
Y/N: " Hey guys! I am back! Sorry if I came late. I had forgotten to take my blazer. "
Lisa: " No probs Y/N! Well, see you tomorrow I guess. "
Y/N: " Mmhm. See you tomorrow. Bye girls! "
Others: Bye Y/N! Bye Jungkook! "
Jk: " Bye! "
After that, Y/N went to the passenger's seat, and Jungkook went to his driver's seat and then they went off.

Jungkook pov

In 20 minutes, we reached our home. I got out and opened the door towards the passenger's side for Y/N to come out. Then, we went inside. I went to my bedroom and took a cold shower for 50 minutes. Then, I changed into a plain white shirt and my black jeans. Then I went downstairs to find my hyungs. I found all of them sitting on the couches. Jin, Hobi and Joon hyung were watching TV, Jimin and V hyung were doing something on their phone and Yoon hyung, as always, was sleeping on one of the couches. I went towards them and called them.
Jk: " Hyungs! I need to tell all of you something? "
RM: " What is it? "
Jk: " Wake Yoon hyung first. "
Jin: " So...who will wake Yoongi up...? "
All of us looked at Jimin hyung.
Jimin: " M-me? "
He then went to Yoon hyung's couch and shook him awake. He woke up and glared at Jimin hyung, as he shivered.
Suga: " Why did you wake me up?! "
J-Hope: " Kook, here has something to say to all of us. "
Suga: " Is it so important that I have to stay awake?!! "
Jk: " It's about Y/N. "
Hearing that, all of them stopped what they were doing. V hyung placed his phone on the coffee table and straightened himself. Joon hyung switched off the TV and even Yoon hyung stopped complaining. All of them looked at me.
Suga: " Nevermind what I said. You can continue... "
V: " Well Kook, what did you want to tell about Y/N? Did something happen to her? "
Jk: " No. But it's in a week...? "
Jimin: " Yeah. You have any plans? "
Then, I told them everything Jisoo and the others told me.
Jin: " So we are supposed to meet them tomorrow? What time? "
RM: " I think it would be best to go out at 6 pm. Y/N will also go out tomorrow with Soobin at that time I think. "
Jk: " Yes you are right. I'll text Jennie about the time. "
V: " Hey! Is that Y/N?! "
All of us looked where he pointed. Y/N was indeed standing there, right at the bottom of the staircase, while drinking water. Holy Crap! Did she hear everything?!
Jin: " Y/N! Were you eavesdropping?! "
RM: " When did you come here?! "
Y/N: " I wasn't eavesdropping. I came here just now to drink water. What were you talking about, anyways? "
Jimin: " We were just talking about how much homework Mr. Yang gives us. "
Y/N: " Oh! Okay then! I'll go to my room now. "
Jin: " Okay then. We will call you when dinner is ready. "
With that Y/N went upstairs, towards her room. I signed with relief. She hadn't heard what we were saying. After few minutes, we again started planning.

Meanwhile...

Y/N pov

Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with everyone. First, my friends are planning something secretly. Then, Soobin is going to Chaerin's place, which he didn't tell me...and Now, even my brothers are hiding something.
While I was in my room, completing my homeworks, I suddenly felt thirsty, so I decided to go downstairs and bring some water. When I came down, I saw my oppas talking normally. I didn't care and then I went to the Kitchen to get some water. After taking a water bottle, I was about to go back upstairs, when I heard Jin oppa saying " So we are supposed to meet them tomorrow? What time? " to which Jonnie oppa replied " I think it would be best to go out at 6 pm. Y/N will also go out tomorrow with Soobin at that time I think. ". I got more curious on hearing these and thus stood there to hear something else. However, my eavesdropping did not last for a long time as Tae oppa noticed me. So I pretended to drink water. Not long after, all of my oppas noticed me standing there. They asked me if I was eavesdropping and I lied by telling I came there just then to drink water. I asked them what they're talking about. Jimin oppa told about their homeworks. But I think he lied... whenever he talks to me, he looks directly at my eyes. This time, he was looking to his left side...he never does that... anyways, I better put my thoughts aside and hurry with this history homework.

To be continued...