Chapter 4:- Unpleasant Encounter

At the Canteen

* 3rd Person pov * Y/N sat at a table. Sydney sat in front of Y/N. Lisa took to her left and Jennie sat at her right. Rosé sat between Lisa and Y/N and Jisoo sat between her and Jennie.
Y/N : " You girls sit here. I'll get the food. "
Sydney: " I'll help you "
Y/N: " Okay. "

Y/N's pov

Me and Sydney went to get food. Both of us were bringing food. I was talking with Sydney and not paying attention to my surroundings, when I suddenly tripped.
Sydney: " Y/N! Be careful- "
I didn't fall down. Neither, did the food. But the two milkshakes fell on someone's shirt.
Y/N: " Oh no!*I quickly bowed down to apologise* I am so sorry! It was an accident! "
* I felt like I've done a big mistake😥*
Sydney: * I don't know why, but my heart is beating very fast. I felt like Y/N's apology was not going to work out nicely. I was afraid for her *
???: " Yah! Do you have ANY idea WHAT you have done?!! How can you be so CLUMSY?! You SPILLED milk on my SHIRT?!!!"
???2: " HOW DARE YOU!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE'RE CAPABLE OF?!!"
Oh no! It was them!! I can feel anger in their voice, as they shouted loudly. Great, I am dead meat. I looked at Sydney. I totally forgot about her! She was looking at them (???&???2), her eyes widened with fear, tears threatening to fall, her whole body shaking. It was clear, she wasn't used to this. I saw Chaelisoo unnies, looking at us from our table, worried, while Jennie unnie, stood beside Sydney and gently touched her left hand with her thumb and moved it round and round, to comfort her. Jennie unnie was expert at these type of things. I looked at them, now. They were very angry.
???2: " ARE YOU IGNORING US?!!! "
???3: " You do know we can actually EXPEL you."
Y/N: " I did say sorry! What else do you want me to do?! "
Everyone looked at me shocked. Oh crap! You're dead, Y/N...
???: " So NOW, you are going to ARGUE with US?!! Your 'SORRY' would not dry up the shirt, b****! "
Sydney: " I'm so sorry! Pls forgive her! It's not her fault! I slipped and accidentally pushed her and this happened..."
She was looking at the ground with tears, still shaking. Poor girl.
???2: " You're telling that, NOW?!!"
Jennie: " She's new here! Pls we are sorry. "
Silence...??? & ???2 eyed each other. Sydney was still looking at the ground. Which made them more angry.
???: * signs angrily * " NEWBIE...LOOK UP. "
???2: " DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM?! LOOK AT US! "

??? pov

The short newbie was trembling in fear, but still she wasn't showing her face. Which made us more angry, so my brother and I asked her to show her face. We were getting impatient, after a few minutes, when she finally looked up at us... with tears in her eyes. When she looked at us, I felt the time passing by, slowly. Her face...she was so beautiful...her big eyes, which were shining due to the tears in them, her small pink lips...her chubby rosy cheeks...and her long wavy black hair tied into two cute ponytails...she looked like an beautiful little angel, standing right in front of me.
I was admiring her, when Jennie suddenly spoke...
Jennie: " Please T-taehyung and J-jungkook! Don't expell her! I beg you!
???4: " Oh! Really- "
Jungkook: " Yah Hyung! Stop threatening her! "
???3: " Aren't you gonna- "
Taehyung: " Who said we're gonna expell her. She's new here, so she doesn't know us."
Jungkook: " And it was an accident. She didn't mean it intentionally "
Everyone was shocked, including Y/N and Jennie, while the newbie just stared at us
Y/N: " W-what?! Really you're not? "
Jungkook: " Nope. Neither you nor her. But both of you be careful next time. "
Taehyung: " Well, we should leave now, right guys? "
All: " Yeah... "
Jungkook: " Yeah we should, bye! "
Taehyung: " Bye newbie..."
???3+4+5+7: " Bye "
???6: " See you later! "

Y/N's pov

After that, I was so relieved about the fact they were not going to expell me. While Jennie unnie and me comforted Sydney, who was still shaking slightly.
Jennie: " Sydney, it's okay "
Y/N: " Yeah, you feeling better, now? "
Sydney: " Yes. Thank you unnies"
Y/N: " I should thank you. You actually saved me, if you know"
Sydney: " Welcome unnie. Uhh unnie? Why are they staring at us? "
Jennie: " Wdym? "
Y/N: " Unnie..."
Jennie: "...Oh..."
Some students were giving us death glares, while some were happy for us
and shocked that those cruel siblings did not expell us.
Chaelisoo unnies came running to us.
Rosé: "Are you guys, okay?"
Sydney: " Yes unnie "
Jisoo: " It's kinda wierd, though that they didn't suspend you two. I guess you're lucky, Y/N and Sydney "
Jennie: " Yeah totally. To be honest, we don't like them. Everyone in the school as well as University like them. They never forgive those who do something bad to them. Well, I guess you guys are the first people, whom they didn't hurt."
Jisoo: " Well, you are save from them now..."
Y/N: " Yeah, thanks to Sydney "
Lisa unnie hugged me, while crying.
Lisa: " I thought I-i was gonna l-lose you "
Y/N: " It's okay "
Lisa: " You know what? Let's go to class now, Sydney, you can come with us "
Sydney: " Okay, thank you Unnie."

Sydney Pov

Three classes later, it was time to go home. I stood outside the school gate, for Y/N unnie as she had asked me to wait for her. Meanwhile, I was talking with my mother on my phone to give me permission for sleepover at Jennie unnie's house. She agreed! I was so happy! Then, I saw the seven boys standing near me, talking and laughing, while one of them went to their car. One of them, caught me staring at them and walked towards me.
???: " Oh! Hey Newbie! You're waiting for somebody? "
Sydney: " Yeah! I'm waiting for Y/N unnie. "
It was the tall guy who was threatening us for wetting his shirt.
???: " What's your name?"
Sydney: " Song Sydney. "
???: " Okay! Btw, I am Taehyung. I think you already know me, but still "
Sydney: " Are you in the Highschool? "
Taehyung: " Yes. What's your age? "
Sydney: " 15. And you? "
Taehyung: " 19 "
Sydney: " Can I call you Oppa, then? "
Taehyung: " I have no problem."
Sydney: " Okay!"
Y/N: " Yah, Mia I'm done. Let's go"
Sydney: " Okay Unnie! Bye Taehyung Oppa! "
Taehyung: " See you later, Sydney! "
After that Y/N unnie and I went to Jennie unnie's car and we went to her house.