Chapter 28:- A New Trouble

Meanwhile...

During Recess

3rd Person pov

Y/N, Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Rosé and Sydney were at their usual spot munching and talking amongst each other, when Mr. Lee called for Y/N. Y/N left the canteen with Mr. Lee while the others kept talking. Then, Sydney got up and went to the serving counter to get some more ramyeon for herself and some kimchi for Rosé. The other four came closer.

Jisoo: " So... what's the latest news Jennie and Rosé? Did you guys manage to track that guy? What was his name again? "
Rosé: " You mean Kyungmin? Well, to be honest we did track his location. We're just waiting for the right time to catch him. We want to catch him in the middle of committing a crime. "
Lisa: " Wait! What are you guys talking about? Who IS Kyungmin? And why do I not know about it? "
Jennie: " Oh Well! I guess we didn't tell you. We are talking about Cho Kyungmin. Minwoo's father. He's a criminal. He keeps playing casino illegally all the time. He does theft, illegal corruption of slot machines, cheating at the game, replacing casino chips, etc. "
Rosé: " Money Laundering too. And Not only in casinos Unnie. He is a drug trafficker as well. "
Lisa: " Really?! Does Minwoo or Mrs. Cho know about this? "
Jisoo: " No they don't. Kyungmin never told his family. I tried asking Minwoo indirectly in our History class. Apparently, he has no idea about it. However, he did say his father came home later than usual on some days. They are gonna get a big shock when they hear about all his misdeeds. "
Lisa: " Hey! Sydney's coming back! Let's talk about this sometime later! "

The girls straightened themselves and moved back to their own places, pretending like nothing happened. Sydney came back to their table and sat down. Then they started talking again.

Rosé: " So what are you all gonna do in the evening? We could have a sleepover then! "
Lisa: " I am free! Whose house shall we go to? "
Jisoo: " Yours? Let's go to yours! "
Lisa: " Okay then! What is the time you are coming? "
Jennie: " 8'o clock? That will be 4 hrs till midnight. We could play some games, watch movies, and do lots of things! "
Jisoo: " Yeah! Let's go to Lisa's house at 8'o clock! "
Rosé: " What about you Sydney? You've not said anything since you came from the counter. Will Mrs. Song allow you to come in the Evening? "
Sydney: " Yeah I guess. Umm...well, what do you think of Soobin's friends?"
Rosé: " Why? You like any one of them? I wonder who~😉 "
Sydney: " No ma'am 😒 I'm just curious 🤔 "
Jisoo: " Well, Yeonjun is nice and responsible. Is a Crackhead but studious, helpful and jolly. "
Lisa: " I heard from Yuna and Yeojin that Taehyun is very smart. As good as Jake. He even got 2 marks more than Jake in their latest class test. Huening Kai is the athlete. A very fast runner and very good at all types of sports. And you know Beomgyu. He's a bit playful but knows where to be serious. He's a good guy. "
Sydney: " Ooo Okay then! "
Jennie: " Anyways! Why were you asking?
Sydney: " Those guys there were talking about them. "
Jisoo: " Who? "
Sydney: " Those guys " Sydney pointed at four guys sitting at one of the tables.
Lisa: " That's Donghyun, Yejun, Yewang and Junho. They are our seniors. "
Jisoo: " What did you hear them say? "
Rosé: " Tell us everything! "
Sydney: " Well..."

Sydney's pov

I was at the counter standing behind two tall guys. They were talking about something. Since I was right behind them, I could hear what they were saying.

?: " Well, have you had the chance to talk with Soobin or his friends? Has he gained any info? "
?2: " I did. But he has no info about this. Apparently, she has no idea about anything. "
?: " Damnit! I thought we could get some info about their mansion and their headquarters so that we could have a plan! "
?2: " Why are we so desperately doing this? "
?: " For Revenge Junho! Revenge! We need to avenge her death! They have to pay for what they have done! "
Junho: " You are not wrong I guess...but Yejun...do we have to do this to all of them. Why can't we just kill Mr. Kim? It's his fault she is dead. Why his sons? And his wife and daughter too. They have done nothing! "
Yejun: " Oh! You're too kind for your own good. Well we won't kill them of course! They will be tortured. If we can't reach that bastard, this might bring him to us! For now, let's do as the boss says. "

3rd Person pov

Rosé: " Woah! Well, what are you implementing? "
Sydney: " Nothing but I hope Y/N and her people are not the ones they are talking about. "
Jennie: " No worries! I think they are talking about Mr. Kim Yongjin! Yeah! Not my uncle! "
Lisa: " The thing is how is Soobin and his friends related to them? And are you sure they're talking about Y/N? "
Sydney: " I Don't know anymore. I heard them saying that much only. "
Jisoo: " I suggest we keep an eye on Soobin. No need to tell Y/N though. "
Rosé: " And I thought Soobin was genuine though. I can't believe he's such a playboy. "
Lisa: " No he might not be! It might be they are threatening him! Or even bullying him to do so! I don't think he is playing or using Y/N! He is too innocent to do so..."
Sydney: " Well, it might not be Y/N. It might be anyone else. Even Chaerin now that I think about it! "
Jisoo: " Still, we'll have to watch out! "
Rosé: * Unnie? Are you going to tell this to Jin oppa? *
Jennie: * I have to! Y/N might be in trouble! We will have to keep Soobin out though! Like Lisa and Sydney are saying, he might be innocent! He might also be guilty though! You know what? I'll tell you everything! *
Rosé: * Let's tell Jacob to track them down too if he can! *
Jisoo: " Well, what are you two whispering about? "
Rosé: " Umm...why? Nothing! Just thinking if we should ask Soobin himself indirectly? "Rosé said thoughtfully. At once, Jisoo, Lisa and Sydney disagreed.
Sydney: " Oh no! We can't do that! "
Lisa: " Have you lost your braincells?! It might worsen the situation! "
Jisoo: " If Soobin and his friends and these jerks realise we know this, they might think of taking actions against us too! "
Jennie: " That's what I was telling her too. We'll just watch what he tries to do. We should not seem secretive or suspicious. Especially when Y/N's around. "
Sydney: " We can't tell Y/N either! She can be way too stubborn at times! She might even interrogate Soobin! "
Jisoo: " Exactly! We'll have to watch out for Y/N too! Also if required you should tell your cousins about this Jennie. And let's not have the sleepover tonight. We'll have that done the other day "
Jennie: " Mmhm. I was thinking of that too. " * In mind * "After all...I have already lost Yoorim. I can't lose Y/N too! I won't let anything happen to her..."
Lisa: " Well, Y/N's coming back! Keep quiet! "
Rosé: " Act normal everyone! "
They started talking about random things, when Y/N came back.
Lisa: " Well, What did Mr. Lee say? "
Y/N: " Oh He asked me to tutor Chou Nari. "
Rosé: " The new girl from 5-B? "
Y/N: " Yeah! I gave her my number too! So that we could talk about what time she could come to our house. "
Sydney: " There is a new cafe that opened near the school. You could even meet her there and sort it out with her 👍🏻 "
Y/N: " Is that so? Yeah I could do that too! Let's see what she says! "
Jisoo: " Oh well! That's the bell! Time for classes again! See you after class! "
Y/N: " Yeah! See you! " Y/N said, waving at Jensoo while going to her locker with Lisa, Sydney and Rosé.

To be continued...