Chapter 17:- Movie Night

Five minutes later...

Jungkook oppa pulled his car in front of the school gate. He came out and I immediately went to him.
Jk: " Y/N, let's go! "
Y/N: " Wait! Can Sydney come with us? "
Jk: " Sydney?! Why?! "
I explained to him everything about our project and Sydney's problem.
Jk: " Oh! Of course! Well, where is she? "
Y/N: " Wait I'll call her. "
I went to bring Sydney. I asked her about her mother and she said her mother gave permission and she could come with us. So, both of us went to Jungkook oppa.
Sydney: " Hello Kookie oppa! "
Jk: " H-hey Sydney! Well get in the car both of you. " He said shyly. Okay... What just happened...? Did this guy just blush?! I saw Jungkook oppa blushing and looking away from Sydney. I was about to ask him, when I remembered Sydney. Nevermind. I'll ask him later.
Jk: " Well get in the car both of you. "
Both: " Okay oppa! "

At their house...

Jungkook oppa knocked at the door. After a few seconds, Jimin oppa opened the door. He looked at Sydney with surprise.
Jimin: " Come in. Sydney? What are you doing here? "
Me and Jungkook oppa told him everything. He looked at Sydney with a smile.
Jimin: " Of course! Come in! "
Sydney: " Thank you! I really hope you don't mind me. "
Jimin: " Of course not! "
We entered the house. Sydney looked at the ceiling with awe.
Sydney: " Unnie! Can I look around the house?! "
Y/N: " Sure! But let's change first. "
Sydney: " Oh yeah! "
We came into my bedroom, on the third floor. Sydney looked around happily.
Sydney: " Wow! Your room is sooo cute! Just like you! "
Y/N: " Hehe Thanks 😊 "
Both of us went to my washroom, one by one. After washing, both of us changed into comfortable clothes and went to the first floor to show our parent's bedroom and the guest rooms.
Y/N: " Now, let's go to the 2nd floor. "
Sydney: " Okay! "
Y/N: " This is Jin oppa's room "
Sydney: " Ooo! The colour combination is nice! Maybe his favourite colour is Blue. "
Y/N: " That's what I thought when I saw it. This white one is Yoongi oppa's room. "
Sydney: " Ooo. It's nice too! Ooo! What about this green one unnie?! "
Y/N: " That is Hobi oppa's room! You like exploring houses? "
Sydney: " Hehe yeah! Actually I want to be an interior designer, if possible. But I don't know, because I also want to be a doctor. "
Y/N: " Ooo. Well, it's your choice at the end. Btw, this purple room is Namjoon oppa's room. "
Namjoon oppa was sitting in his chair and doing something, and he looked up as we entered his room.
RM: " Oh! Hello Y/N and Sydney! What are you doing in my room? "
Y/N: " I was just touring Sydney around the house. "
Namjoon: " Ooo Okay then! "
Sydney: " Oppa, do you like the colour purple? "
Namjoon: " Yes, it's my favorite color."
Sydney: " Okay! See you later! "
Y/N: " Let's go to the third floor now. "
Sydney: " Okay! "
Y/N: " This left one is Jimin oppa's room. "
Sydney: " Ooo. He likes gold maybe. Whose is this dark one, unnie? "
Then, we opened the door to Taehyung oppa's room. As usual, it was dark, but before I could say anything, Taehyung oppa came out from his washroom in a long black ripped jeans......... shirtless...He looked at me with shock. He was even more shocked to see Sydney.
V: " YAH! Y-Y/N!! Sydney?! W-what are you doing here?!! "
I looked at Sydney. She looked at him with her large eyes, larger. Then she looked at the ground, while blushing.
Sydney: " Uhh... I-i...W-we will GO NOW! BYE!! "
Then she ran from the room, while dragging me. We stood in the corridor.
Sydney: " Oh my God! How embarrassing!!! Let's not enter anyone's room without knocking. " She said while blushing a bright red.
Y/N: " You're right. Well, this one is Jungkook oppa's room. "
Sydney: " Ah! I can tell that he likes black. "
Y/N: " You're right. Well, let's go to the fourth floor, now. This is the gaming room. "
Sydney: " Wow! So cool! Wait. A DANCE Studio!! So cool! "
J-Hope: " Oh! Hi Girls! What are you doing here? "
Y/N: " Touring Sydney. "
Sydney: " The dance studio is so big! Love it! "
We talked with Hoseok oppa for sometime and then I showed her all the other things. Then we had lunch with the others and then watched some K-Dramas.

At 3 pm...

We heard someone knocking at the door. I opened the door and saw Soobin and Samuel standing there. I let them in. Then, we started talking about the project. While, doing the project, Soobin kept making jokes and kept us in fits of laughter.

Three hours later...

Y/N: " Thank God! We finished half of the project. "
Soobin: " Well, we will finish the rest of it tomorrow only! "
Samuel: " Yes! Tomorrow we will come at the same time. "
Sydney: " Well. Now what? "
Y/N: " Let's watch a movie, shall we? "
Samuel: " Yes! Let's watch a horror movie! "
Sydney: " Yes! "
Y/N: " Horror! No! "
Sydney: " Unnie? You are scared? "
Y/N: " When did I say that?! Of course not! "
Samuel: " Oh come on Y/N! "
Soobin: " I say, let's watch this one! "
Sydney: " Yay! Let's watch now! "
While watching the movie, I sat beside Soobin. In the beginning, it wasn't so scary, but then it started getting scarier. At one point, when the ghost suddenly showed it's face, I couldn't help but scream, while clutching at his shirt.
Y/N: " AHHHH!!! O-oh! Sorry Soobin. "
Soobin: " No problem! I can understand you're scared. You can hold on to me if you're scared. "

1 hour later...(8 pm)

3rd person pov

Sydney: " That was a good one! "
Samuel: " Yeah! Oh look! Y/N has fallen asleep. "
Indeed, Y/N had fallen asleep. She was sleeping peacefully on Soobin's chest. Soobin chuckled.
Soobin: " Well. I'll carry her to her room. Then we'll leave. "
Soobin picked Y/N up in bridal style and went to her room. Then, he came back in some minutes.
Soobin: " Well. Let's go Samuel. Sydney, will you come with us? "
Sydney: " No need. My mother will come to pick me up. "
Samuel: " Ooo Okay then. See you tomorrow at school! "
Sydney: " You too! "
The boys went out. Sydney sat down at the couch, waiting for her mother. Five minutes later...her mother's car honked near the door. Immediately, Sydney got up.
Jin: " Oh! You're leaving? "
She turned around and saw Jin and Joon standing there with a smile, with Taehyung.
Sydney: " Yes! See you tomorrow! "
Jin: " Okay! Bye! "
RM: " See you tomorrow! "
Then, both of them went upstairs, leaving Taehyung and Sydney alone. There, was an awkward silence for a while. Then, they heard Sydney's mom honking impatiently.
Sydney: " Uhh...Well I have to go now. Bye Oppa! "
V: " Bye Sydney..." He said while blushing.With that, she left. Taehyung turned around to see Y/N looking at him with a smile.
Y/N: " Oppa...do you like Sydney😏? "
V: " N-no! W-what makes you think that? "
Y/N: " Oh... nothing. You're blushing 😏 "
V: " I-i am not! Leave me alone! "
With that he went upstairs. Y/N shook her head and followed suit. Both of them went to their rooms and fell asleep...😴😴