Chapter 11:- The Wedding

A/N pov

Y/N entered her house and called for her mother.
Y/N: " Mom!"
Mom: " Do you need anything, Yulie?"
Y/N: " Mom...I know I am sounding selfish...but I want you to cancel the wedding..."
Mom: " Y/N, I know it's hard for you to accept this. It's hard for me too in the beginning. But, please try to accept this relationship, I love him really very much."
Y/N: " Mom, it's not Mr Kim actually."
Mom: " Then? What are you talking about?"
Y/N: " You see, today we had a big fight in our school with his sons. Three of them were beating some poor guys, mercilessly, while the others were just standing there and watching it."
Y/M/N looked at Y/N with a are-you-serious? look to which she nodded.
Y/N: " And I didn't tell you...but-"
Mom: " What?! Did they hurt you?!!"
Y/N: " No, but they threatened me to persuade you to stop the wedding, otherwise they would make my life a living hell. They are really very scary. You have to cancel the wedding, mom."
Y/M/N's expression changed. Her puzzled looking eyes was replaced with a glint, while she glared at the floor. Her face was red with anger and her eyes burned with rage.
Y/N: " Mom?"
Mom: " Let's call their father."
After some time, somebody knocked at our door. Y/M/N opened the door, to see Mr Kim standing there with an anxious look.
Mr Kim: " Is something wrong, dear?"
Mom: " Do you have any ideas of what your sons did?!" She said angrily.
Mr Kim: " What did they do?" He asked with a blank face.
Mom: " Your sons threatened Y/N, because they don't want us to be married!"
Mr Kim: " Is that so?!"
Mom: " Tell him everything, Y/N!"
Y/N explained everything in detail what happened in those two days, including the fight.
Mr Kim: " They actually threatened you and gave you a week, huh?* He scoffed* Well, let's give them an answer to their protest. Honey, we're getting married this weekend."
Mom: " Are you out of your mind? We have only three days left!"
Mr Kim: " I'll handle that. You just take care of yourself."
Mom: " But if they did something to Y/N..."
Mr Kim: " Don't worry. She's my responsibility. I won't let anyone hurt my daughter."
Y/N: " Okay, Dad!"
Mr Kim: " Well, I will go now. See you later!"
Mom+Y/N: " Bye!"

At BTS'S House

Mr Kim stomped through the door and sat on the couch angrily.
Mr Kim: " Joy!"
Miss Joy immediately ran towards him with the worried look.
Miss Joy: " D-Do you need anything sir?
Mr Kim: " Call my sons! I want to have a chat with them! Immediately! "
In fight minutes, BTS came down and sat on the couches. Seeing, Mr Kim angered, they guessed trouble.
Jin: " Did something happen, dad?"
Mr Kim glared at him, making him gulp in fear.
Mr Kim: " Seriously?! YOU'RE FREAKING ASKING ME 'WHAT HAPPENED'?!!!"
He shouted at Jin angrily. All of them looked at each other, wondering why their father was so angry.
Mr Kim: " You guys actually THREATENED Y/N, to STOP my wedding, behind MY back! HOW DARE YOU?!!"
Now, the guys signed in relief.
RM: " That's the problem?"
J-Hope: " Thank God! I thought someone attacked us!" He signed heavily in relief. Mr Kim looked at him in disbelief.
Mr Kim: " This isn't a small problem. You guys almost broke my relationship with Y/M/N and our wedding!"
Suga: " Well, that was the goal for threatening her. So, did that happen?"
Mr Kim death-glared at Yoongi for a while. Then he smirked and started laughing loudly. He roared back and forth and held his sides. BTS looked puzzled.
RM: " What's so funny?"
Mr Kim: " Oh well. I have some good news. One, we are still getting married. And, we will have the wedding this weekend." He said while smiling evilly.
BTS: " What?!"
Jimin: " You can't marry them! They don't know we are mafias!"
V: " What will happen when they will find out the truth? Have you thought of that?"
Mr Kim: " So what? It's not like we're going to tell them. It's our secret. I love her and I'm marrying her, no matter what."
BTS looked at him angrily, but stayed quite.
Mr Kim: " From that day onwards, Y/N is your stepsister. Be like good caring brothers to her. Now you guys can go."
BTS left the living room, angrily.

Two Days Later...

At the Wedding

* In this days, Y/N, Y/M/N and her friends prepared for Y/M/N's wedding. They went to malls for the perfect wedding dress and six bridesmaid dresses for themselves.*

*Y/N's pov* While mom was getting ready. I was waiting for my friends. Then, I heard Lisa unnie and Jisoo unnie running towards me.
Lisa: " Heyyy Grrl!"
Jisoo: " Ooo I'm so excited!"
Then Sydney came running in like a tornado🌪️.
Sydney: " A-am I l-late?!" She said panting heavily.
Rosé: " Of course not! Silly!" Rosé unnie and Jennie unnie followed her. Rosé unnie smacked her head slightly.
Jennie: " We look good, don't we?"
All: " Yeah!"
{ Their bridesmaid dress}

Jennie: " We look good, don't we?"All: " Yeah!"           { Their bridesmaid dress}

We were talking about usual stuff, when mom came to us.
Sydney: " Wow! Mrs. Han, you look stunning!"
Y/N: " Yeah! Mom, I am sure dad will loooove this!"
Mom: " Thank you girls!"

{Y/M/N's Dress and Hairstyle}

{Uhh...this is how Korean wedding dresses look like...right?🤔}

10 minutes later...

The priest called for mom and us. We went to the hall, where the marriage was going to take place. Mr Kim aka dad was also standing there, waiting for mom. He looked so happy. My mom too. Their happy faces made me forget the storm that might rage on me.
Priest: " Do you, Kim Jiyong, take Han Y/M/N as your wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"
Dad: " I, Kim Jiyong, take Han Y/M/N, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honour you all the days of my life."
Priest: " Do you, Han Y/M/N take Kim Jiyong, as your husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"
Mom: " I, Han Y/M/N, take Kim Jiyong, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honour you all the days of my life."
Then, the rings are brought. While placing the rings in each others hands, both of them said ' I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.'
Priest: " You may now kiss the bride."
Then they kissed! I am so happy for mom. After that, all of us partied till 1:35 am! Then my mom, Jennie and I went to BTS'S house, as now that was our home. When, we reached the house, I immediately went to my bedroom and fell on my bed and immediately went into a deep sleep...😴😴😴.