Chapter 8:- Threat

Soon, school was over. I was walking with Sydney and Blackpink, when we heard someone calling me from behind. We looked behind and saw...BTS?!
Jisoo: " Uhh...did you guys need anything?"
RM: " We need to talk with Y/N about something, could she come with us?"
Jennie: " O-okay. Y/N meet us in front of the school after this..."
Y/N: " Sure!"
I signed deeply and went with them. We went to an empty classroom. Namjoon made me sit at a bench and all of them sat around me.
RM: " Y/N? Look, answer truly. Do you really want to accept the wedding?"
Y/N: " O trust me! I don't!"
Jin: " Neither do we. So we want you to persuade your mother to stop this wedding."
RM: " You'll have exactly one week to this."
Y/N: " Wait! Just one week! But what if she doesn't want to...? "
Jungkook: " Oh, you don't want to know..." He said while smirking at me. V: " If you're not able to make her reject in this week, you'll face some serious consequences..."
Jimin: " Now go. And don't let us down."
J-Hope: " Also, come to our house, today. We are supposed to be prepared for the cooking competition."
Jin: " Oh yeah! Y/N, will you be free to come at 4pm?"
Y/N: " Yeah, sure!"
J-Hope: " Tell this to uhh..."
Jin: " I think it's Sydney."
J-Hope: " Oh yeah! The girl who bumped into Tae. Yes, that's her! So tell her, Y/N."
Y/N: " Sure."
With that I ran out of the Classroom and went to find the girls.

Jin pov

After School, we arrived at our house and I sat in our drawing room. While, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung were with me, Hoseok and Yoongi went to their room. While Jungkook went to our gaming room. After they left...
Jin: " Jimin, get information on this Sydney. "
Jimin: " Okay, Hyung."
2 hours later...
Jimin: " Hyung, got it."
Namjoon: " What did you find?"
Jimin: " She was actually adopted by Mr.Song, who is the CEO of the Starling's company and our business partner. Before adopting, her name was Sydney Hernandez and she is American. She and her mother used to be abused by her father. Everyday, he would come home, late at night and beat her mother and when she tried to protect her, he would beat her too. One day, he brought another girl to their house and made out in front of her mother and her. And her mother hanged herself and died in front of her. After that, she ran away from the place and called the police. That's when Mr. Song found her and adopted her and changed her name Song Miyoung while her english name is Sydney."
V: " THAT'S SO CRUEL! HOW COULD HE-?!!!!"
Hoseok: " Tae, calm down!" He said while coming down.
Jimin: " And also Mr. Song and his guards taught her fighting. She is stronger than their guards!"
Jin: " So she's a tough one."
J-Hope: " But Hyung, when we first met her, she did not seem to be strong. She was literally shaking."
Jimin: " I know right! But that's what the report is saying."
???: " Cause that's her character."
All of us looked at the entrance door and saw Jennie standing there.
Jennie: " May I stay here, oppa. My parents are going on a trip to London, again 😒"
Jin: " Of course-"
V: " What did you mean by 'that's her character'?"
Jennie: " She has two personalities. You see oppa today, I was early at school. And I saw three boys flirting with her. I thought, she would be looking at the ground and probably shaking, but when I went nearer, I saw her glaring at the first boy. And then he tried to touch her, when she punched him so hard in the face, that it caused his nose to bleed and he was knocked out. Just by one punch. And if few minutes, she knocked out the other two guys too! Right in front of my eyes!"
Jungkook: " Is that so?" Jungkook said while coming out of the gaming room.
Jennie: " Yeah! And then she just walked out of the scene. When, I asked her, she just smiled and said that's her first time getting angry on a boy."
RM: " So what is her personality?"
Jennie: " Very much like Hoseok oppa, I think. She's very nice and kind, but if you make her angry, she's the rudest girl, you would have met. And she's black belt in Karate, Taekwondo and Judo! Can you believe it?! I think she is very strong. Isn't it cool oppa?!"
Jin: " Is she not afraid of anything?"
Jennie: " We are actually same, oppa. She's afraid of creepy crawlies, especially lizards."
Jimin: " Just like you!🤣🤣"
Jennie: " 😒, whatever 🙄"
RM: " Let's go for lunch. Also, you didn't tell anyone of us being mafias, right?"
Jennie: " Of course not! I am not that stupid, okay?!"
Yoongi: " Can you guys just eat?!"
Jennie: " Okay! Okay! No need to shout okay?!"
After that, at 4pm.

Taehyung pov

All of us were in the living room. While me, Jimin and Jungkook were playing on our phones, Jennie and the others were talking, when...Knock knock~
Jennie: " Who is it at this time?"
V: " Y/N and Sydney, I think. For Hyung's cooking competition."
Jennie: " Oookay."
I opened the door to see Sydney, standing there, nervously. Seeing her, my heart started beating faster and I felt butterflies in my stomach, the same feeling I had the first time I met her.
Sydney: " H-hello."
V: " Come in." * Nonchalantly*
Jennie: " Hey girl! "
Sydney: " Hi Jennie unnie! Wait, Y/N unnie is not here, yet?"
V: " No."
I saw Sydney looking at the ceiling with astonishment. I smiled at her innocence.
Sydney: " Oppa! You're house is so big!"
V: " Cute..."
Sydney: " Huh?"
She looked at me with her big brown eyes. I realised what I said. I was so embarrassed, I didn't realise I was blushing.
Sydney: " Taehyung oppa, why are you so red? Are you sick?" She said while touching my forehead. Now, I was more red. I looked away from her so that she could not see my tomato face. Why do I have this feeling everytime I see her? I don't understand...
V: " It's fine, I'm okay."
Sydney: " Okay..."
Then, someone else knocked the door. I opened it and saw Y/N.
Jin: " You're late, Y/N."
Y/N: " Sorry! There was too much traffic, today."
J-Hope: " Let's just start already!"
Sydney: " Okay!"
*3rd Pov* All of them went to the kitchen.
Y/N: " So...what do we do first?"
Jin: " Let's start on something easy."
All: " Okay!"