Chapter 20:- The Day of the Dance

[ Hello Readers! I made a few changes in the draft and I hope you like it! ]
Y/N pov

While I was taking out my history book, from my locker, I heard someone calling me. I turned around to find Soobin standing behind me. Immediately, I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart was pounding like a toy train.
Y/N: " What is it, Soobin? " I asked him with a blank face, though I was simply freaking out inside.
Soobin: " I just wanted to ask if you already have a partner for the upcoming valentine's dance? "
Y/N: " No, I don't. What about you? "
Soobin: " Me neither. Sooo...will you like to go with me? "
At first, I thought I was dreaming. Maybe I heard wrong.
Y/N: " Wait WHAT?!! "
Soobin: " Uhh...W-well, would you like to be my partner for the dance. If you don't mind 😅? "
Okay...I was not dreaming!!! This is for REAL! MY CRUSH ACTUALLY WANTS TO DANCE WITH ME!!!!
Y/N: " Yeah sure! I have no problem 😁! "
Soobin: " Okay then! I'll be heading to class, now. See you later! "
Y/N: " You too! " He smiled at me and then went away. As soon as he went away I started jumping up and down.
Y/N: " WOOHOO!!! " I screamed loudly, before remembering that I was in school. I looked around and saw some students giving me a ' are you crazy? ' look while I was glaring at them with a ' what ' look.
???: " What are you doing Y/N? "
I looked around and saw Jisoo unnie looking like she had seen a ghost, with her left hand on her chest.
Y/N: " Nothing unnie. Actually, Soobin asked me to be his partner for the Valentine's Sweetheart Dance. "
Jisoo: " Oh! So that's why you were prancing about like a march hare! Well, good for you. "
Y/N: " Unnie! Why don't you ask Jin oppa out? He might agree to go with you. "
Jisoo: " I don't think so Y/N. I'm sure Jin oppa already has been asked out. "
???: " I've been asked what exactly? "
We looked behind us and saw Jin oppa standing there with a questioning look.
Jisoo: * Oh! No! Did he actually hear everything?! *
Y/N: * I don't think so. Well, why don't you ask him now. *
Jisoo: * NO! I-i can't! What if he rejects me?! "
Jin: " I'm so sorry for interrupting your conversation, but can I talk to Jisoo? "
Jisoo: " O-oh! What is it? "
Jin: " It's nothing. I just wanted to ask you if you would like to go with me to the dance. Unless, someone has asked you out already. "
Jisoo: " NO! I-i mean I'll go with you! Yeah! "
Jin: " Okay then! Bye you two! "
Y/N: " Bye oppa! "
Jisoo: " B-bye... "
After Jin oppa left. Both of us stared at each other in shock. Then, we high-fived.
Y/N: " Yay! You got asked out too! "
Jisoo: " Yup! Good for us! "
Then, the bell rang and we went to our respective classes. When I entered my class, I saw Lisa unnie sitting in our place while blushing and Sydney and Rosé unnie laughing about something.
Y/N: " Well. What happened? "
Rosé: " Daniel asked Lisa to go with him 😏 "
Sydney: " And Jennie unnie was asked out by Kai oppa, who is her crush 😏 "
Y/N: " Wait wait. Jennie unnie likes Kai?! She never told us about that! "
Sydney: " Well unnie, she told me and asked me to keep it a secret. "
Y/N: " Oh! Well Jisoo unnie and I also got asked by Jin oppa and Soobin! "
Rosé: " What?! So luckyyyyyyy! We are the only ones left, Sydney! "
Sydney: " I don't mind really. Cause anyways we would have waltz and we will have to change our partners from time to time. "
Lisa: " Yeah that's true. "
Well, later Rosé unnie and Sydney both got asked out. Rosé unnie was asked by Solomon oppa, who is in Jennie unnie's class, while Sydney was asked out by Jaemin. Now all of us are going to the Sweetheart Dance!

That Day in the Evening...

Jk: " Y/N! Are you done?! "
Y/N: " Coming! Coming! "
Jimin: " I don't get it. Why do girls take so much time in getting dressed? "
V: " Hurry up Y/N! We're already late by 5 minutes. Jin Hyung will chew us alive!"
Y/N: " I'm ready! Let's go! "
Jimin: " Wow! "
Jk: " You look beautiful! "
Y/N: " Thank you! You guys look handsome too! "
V: " Let's get going, then. "
All of us went out of the mansion to where Jin oppa and the rest where waiting.
{ Btw, this was what all of them are wearing. }