Chapter 13:- Flashback

???: " Miss Y/N! Wake up! "
I heard someone calling me and knocking at the door. I recognised it was one of the maids, Mrs. Eva.
Y/N: " Yes, Mrs Eva?"
Mrs. Eva: " Miss Y/N, your brothers are calling you for dinner. " I looked at the time. It was 9 pm.
Y/N: " I am not hungry!"
Mrs Eva: " But-"
Y/N: " Please go away..."
She went away. I started watching K-Dramas. After an hour, I felt as hungry as hunter. I was wondering what to do, when...
Mrs. Eva: " Miss Y/N?"I opened the door and saw her standing with a plate of food.
Y/N: " Mrs Eva-"
Mrs Eva: " Young Master Seokjin asked me to do this..."
Y/N: * signed* "Okay..."
She kept the tray on the cabinet beside my bed and then sat on the bed beside me.
Mrs Eva: " You know, if you have any problems, you can always tell me."
Y/N: " Then, do you know why they hate me?"
Mrs Eva: " They don't Miss Y/N-"
Y/N: " Please call me only Y/N."
Mrs Eva: " Well Y/N, they don't hate you.* signed * Except the 3 youngest masters, probably. And Master Yoongi..."
Y/N: " Why though?"
Mrs Eva: " You know what? Let me tell you something! Don't tell the young masters though! "

7 years ago...

* Their age, that time.
Jin: 17
Suga: 16
Rm+ J-Hope: 15
Jimin+ V: 14
Jk: 13
Jennie + Yoorim: 10 *
That day... all the eight children were playing when Jennie and her parents had arrived to spend time with their parents and them.
Little Jennie: " Yoonie!!"
Yoorim: " Nini!!"
The two girls hugged each other.
Little Jennie: " I missed you soooo much!"
Yoorim: " Me tooo."
Little Jennie: " Where are oppas?"
Then she saw the boys coming towards them.
Little Jennie: " Jinnie oppa! Suga oppa! Hobi oppa! Joonie oppa! Chimchim oppa! Taetae oppa! Kookie oppa! "
Little BTS: " Nini!"
Little V: " Group hug! I love hugs"
The boys and Yoorim hugged Jennie tightly.
Little Jennie: " O...oppa! I-i can't breathe!"
They loosened the hug.
Little Jk: " Opps... sorry Nini!"
Little Jimin: * Touched Jennie* " Tag! You're it!" He ran away and Jennie followed him.
Little Jennie: " I'll catch you oppa!"
They started playing and laughing. Their parents were watching them from the balcony.
Jessica: " I'm glad you could make it, Sihyeon-ah."
Sihyeon: " Look at them playing Unnie! They look so happy! Jennie felt really bored in New Zealand!"
* BTS's mother and Jennie's mother are siblings.*

The Next Evening...

Yoorim pov

I was in my room and playing with my dolls when we heard gunshots from downstairs. I realised our parents and my brothers were in the living room. So I jumped from my bed and run to the living room. Once I reached the living room. I saw our parents and the older brothers ( Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rm) holding guns and shooting some other men. There was blood everywhere. While Jimin oppa, V oppa and Jk oppa and Nini were being protected by the other guards. Then I saw a man aiming at Jk oppa from behind.
Yoorim: " OPPA!! WATCH OUT!!!"
I stood between Jk oppa and that man. Then that guy shot me and I fell on the floor. Then, slowly everything got black...

Taehyung pov

Jiminie Hyung and Kookie were playing overwatch in the playroom. and me and Nini were just watching them. Suddenly, we heard gunshots from the living room.
Nini was shivering, as she had hoplophobia ( phobia of guns).
Little Jennie: " T-tae oppa. W-what is happening?"
Little V: " I don't know Nini. Let's go."
Little Jimin: " Yah! What is happening?!"
Little Jk: " Why is there gunshots?!"
Little V: " Don't know..."
Poor Nini started crying.
Little Jimin: " Don't cry Nini."
Little Jk: " Yeah, We'll protect you."
All of us went to the living room. We saw our parents and Jin, Suga, Hobi and Joon oppa were shooting some people with guns. When we stood in the living room, we were immediately covered by some of our guards. Nini kept sobbing and gasping. All three of us tried comforting her. We were so absorbed into the situation, we didn't see Yoorim coming here. Suddenly she screamed.
Yoorim: " OPPA!! WATCH OUT!!!"
She stood behind Kookie and ... GOT SHOT!!!
All: " YOORIM!!!"
Nini ran to her and started shaking her.
Little Jennie: " YOONIE!!! Wake up! Nothing happened to you! Can you hear me?!! WAKE UP 😭!! "
All of us went to them. All of us were crying.
Little Jin: " Yoorim-ah! Wake up! Don't leave us!"
Jessica: " We need to take her to the hospital! Let's go!"
Little Jennie: " Can I come? Please?"
Sihyeon: " Jennie-"
Yoonbin: " Let her go, honey!"
Jiyong: " Yeah. Nothing will happen to them. I trust my wife. "
Jessica: " Let's just go!"