Chapter 18:- Sana

The Next Day (At School)

Y/N: " Unnie, can I borrow your Computer copy? I want to see the programs Mr Kang taught you guys. "
Jisoo: " Ahh! Of course! Now, Jennie! Did you practice those sums?! "
Jennie: " Oh No! I forgot to do the last ten sums! Let's ask Minji if she can help. "
Lisa: " Let's go girls! I'm doomed Today! "
Rosé: " Y/N we have only Java programming right? "
Sydney: " Don't we also have GW Basic? "
Y/N: " Yes. We have Java programming as well as GW Basic? "
Lisa: " Damnit! I'm surely gonna fail😭! "
Rosé: " Me too! I'll get full marks! In minus🙂 "
Sydney: " No worries unnie! You sit right beside me so I could help you. IF Mr Kang goes to sleep as always! "
Y/N: " Then, let's hope the ' IF ' comes in your favour Saddie "
This is a standing joke in our class. Sometimes, Mr. Kang sets us some questions or programs to do in the computers, he falls asleep on his desk. However, other times, he's awake and if he catches you talking with others, you are simply DEAD. His moustache and beard is shaved and his hair is trimmed. On seeing him, the souls of the students get dried up.

While, going to the computer lab, I was walking while seeing Jisoo unnie's copy and not paying attention to my surroundings, when I collided against someone. That someone fell down and all the books in her hands fell on the floor. I immediately bent down and helped her pick up the books, while I kept apologizing.
Y/N: " I'm so sorry! I hope you're not hurt. "
???: " Oh that's okay! Btw, I'm Sana. "
Y/N: " Oh! I'm Y/N. "
Sana: " You are BTS'S Stepsister, am I right? "
Y/N: " Yeah, Why? "
Sana: " No. It's just that...You see-"
Y/N: " Look, can we talk over this in Lunch? I have a test right now and I am getting late for class. "
Sana: " Oh! Sure! See you in lunch! "

During Lunch Break...

Rosé: " Omg! Thank God Mr. Kang fell asleep today! "
Sydney: " Yes that was lucky! "
Lisa: " Hey guys! Look! It's Sana Unnie! "
Y/N: " Oh! Hello! "
Sana: " Hi girls! Well, can I take Y/N with me? I want to talk to her privately. "
Jisoo: " Okay! "
Jennie: * Why does Sana want to talk with Y/N, for? I hope she's not up to something... I'll ask Y/N later. *
I get up from my seat and go with Sana Unnie, out of the canteen.
Y/N: " So what did you want to talk about? "
Sana: " Well, you see...I like Namjoon...we used to be a couple, but a year ago, we broke up, but...I still can't stop thinking about him, so can you help me? "
Y/N: " Okay...but why did you break up? "
Sana: " I don't know...he just broke up with me..."
Y/N: " Okay...I will see. "

Time Skip

After School, as usual, while waiting for Jungkook oppa, the girls and I were joking and laughing, when...
Jennie: " Y/N? I want you to ask you something. Privately. "
Y/N: " Oh. What is it? "
Jennie unnie took me to a corner and asked me about Sana unnie. I decided to tell her everything.
Jennie: " Y/N, You should not believe Sana. I know her more than you and she's an absolute fibber! Do you know the real reason, why they broke up? Because, Joonie oppa discovered that Sana was using him for money and caught her cheating with another guy."
Y/N: " Oh! Really?! Thank you for telling me all this unnie. "
Jennie: " Also, Sana is a member of the group of Twice. And, if any of their members tell you something, please come and tell me or the others, if I'm absent. "
Y/N: " Okay unnie! "
Jennie: " Oh! Look! Jungkook oppa has already come here. You better go now. Talk to you later. "
Y/N: " Bye unnie! "
Jennie: " Bye! "

Jennie pov

After Y/N went out, I went back to the others. We talked about normal stuff. After sometime, Sydney's mom came to pick her.
Sydney: " Bye unnies! See you tomorrow! "
Rosé: " Byeeeee "
Jisoo: " See you tomorrow! "
Lisa and I just waved at her. After she went out,
Lisa: " Unnie, what's happened? "
Jennie: " It's Sana again..."
I told them about what happened. They listened seriously. If you're wondering if they know about BTS being mafias, yes they do. And I am also a part of the group, since ages. Except Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo, nobody else, even Y/N and Sydney in the school know about us being mafias. Sometimes, even Rosé helps us, since she has a good aim. The reason, why I was afraid about Sana, because the same thing happened before...to me. Sana and I used to be bestfriends. However, later when Namjoon oppa and she broke up, she started taking it out on me instead. Everyday, Sana and her minions would come and bully me. That's when I met Jisoo. She saw me getting bullied and saved me one day. And then one by one, we met Lisa and Rosé.
Jisoo: " You know, I think you should ask Jacob ( one of their mens ) to gather information about twice. "
Rosé: " I think so too. And are you planning to tell this to the guys? "
Jennie: " I don't know...maybe I'll ask Jacob then. "
Lisa: " Also, we should make Y/N avoid Twice. They might harm her, just to get back at all of us. "
Jennie: " Maybe we can try to engage her in different activities. "
Rosé: " Well, my dad has arrived. Bye girls! "
Lisa+ Jennie+ Jisoo: " Bye! "

*Hello dear readers 😁! Sorry for not uploading for so long 😅. Our 80 marks half-yearly examinations are being held so I hope you guys understand. My last exam is on this coming Monday, so after that I'll be able to upload more. Thank you for your time 😊💜💜*