Author's Note (1)

First of all, I would like to apologise to all the readers for not publishing earlier. You see, we are having upcoming exams for school, since I am in the ninth standard and going for board examinations 😔. But, I will try to publish as fast as possible. Also, if anyone couldn't understand the previous episode, I'll explain it here.
As we know, Kim Jiyong is the boss of a Mafia group, while Jessica, Yoorim, Sihyeon,Yoonbin, BTS and Jennie are part of that group, too. They're the most powerful and one of the richest mafias of the world. Mr. Kim also owns ten of his own business companies, which is also the most prosperous company and here, Han Y/M/N worked as his secretary in one of his companies. However, neither Y/N nor her mother knows the fact that they were mafias. Nor did anyone else in the world except Jennie, BTS, Mr.Kim and all their guards and maids. Since, they are extremely powerful and all that, obviously, they have a lot of enemies and...the rest you know...and since the BTS members were extremely close to Yoorim, they become a lot more colder and scarier with time.
Also, for extra information, Jennie is the hacker of their Mafia group since she's a Pro in that and does not like violence. And their flashback has also not ended. There will be another flashback later in the upcoming episodes.

Thank you for your time 😊.