Chapter 9:- Class Fight

Y/N's pov

It's been 2 days, now. Till now, I had not been able to tell my mother about the wedding. I still had 5 days. I don't know what to do. Today, I was early at school, as I was not able to sleep, well last night.
Jennie: " Y/N? You're early, today?"
Y/N: " Actually, I only slept for 3-4 hours, yesterday."
Sydney: " Why, though? Is something wrong, unnie? You can tell us, you know?"
Jennie: " Yeah Y/N. She's right."
Y/N: "...Fine"
I told them, everything. They were shocked at that.
Jennie: " Yah! Y/N, it's not funny, you know."
Sydney: " Yeah unnie, please talk to your mother, about it. "
Y/N: " I know. But, everyone says they are bad. But, maybe they're not that bad."
Jennie: " Y/N! Are you out of your mind or what?! I know them more than anyone, in this school. They're my cousins. They had almost choked me to death, when I arrived at their house for the first time! If Uncle had not been their, I would have been dead, now."
Sydney: " Unnie... something's wrong..."
Jennie: " What do you mean?"
Sydney: " Everybody is running that way..."
Sydney shouted at one of the students.
Sydney: " Samuel oppa! Why is everyone running?"
Samuel: " Oh! A fight is taking place! You don't know since you are new. Come with me!"
Sydney: " Wai-"
Samuel dragged Sydney with him and me and Jennie unnie followed them. When we reached there, we saw a large crowd surrounding the scene. We pushed through the crowd and came in the fright and saw Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook, fighting three boys and the others simply watching them with smirks. Jimin kept punching the guy, he was dealing with, in the face, who had blood all over his face and blood kept coming out of his nose and mouth. While Jungkook kept kicking his opponent in the stomach mercilessly, like a machine. The guy kept begging him to stop, but Jungkook kept kicking and beating him. While, Taehyung kept attacking his victim with his belt. The guy kept screaming loudly in pain. His whole body was covered in blood and blood was posing out from his nose, mouth, forehead, everywhere.
Guy: " If my father comes to know about this, you will be sent to jail."
Hearing that, Taehyung kept laughing like a maniac.
V: " D-did you hear him, Hyung? He will tell his father and sent us to jail."
He said between his chuckles. The others also started laughing while the guy looked almost dead.
V: " I don't think your dad will know anything.". Then he hit the guy with the belt, with more force. This time the guy screamed more loudly. That's when somebody gasped quite loudly. I looked at my side and saw Sydney... crying! She was shuddering, convulsively and tears were streaming out of her eyes, while she stared at the maknaes with big eyes, now bigger with shock. When she gasped, everyone looked at her, including BTS. Taehyung's eyes widened with shock, when he saw Sydney. He dropped the belt that he was holding. Jimin stopped punching that guy and looked at Sydney with a glint of guilt in his eyes. While, Jungkook stopped kicking that guy and gulped nervously. Then, Taehyung signed.
V: " Guys, I think we should let them go, now. "
Jungkook: " Yeah. They've got their punishment."
Jimin: " I'm letting you go, this time. But next time, I won't spare you."
Some other guys helped those guys up and carried them to the clinic. Then, they turned to Sydney.
V: " S-sydney...I..." He came nearer to the poor girl. But she backed away in fear. Seeing that, Taehyung looked sad?!
Sydney: " P-please, don't h-hurt me!"
V: " No...we won't hurt you...p-please..."
Sydney ran away, while crying. Taehyung looked at her, with fear.
V: " Sydney! W-Wait!"
He was about to run,but Yoongi stopped him.
Suga: " Let her go. Give her some time alone. Let's go to our classes. "
Then the BTS members left the place. While, I couldn't move. I had frozen. I had not seen so much violence in my whole life. While Jennie unnie hugged me from behind.
Jennie: " Y/N...this is what I meant, when I said they're dangerous."
Y/N: " I know...poor Sydney...I hope she's alright..."
Jennie: " Me too... let's follow her."
Y/N: " Yes." Me and Jennie unnie followed her to the rooftop.