Chapter 24:- Y/N is hurt

Two days later...

3rd person pov

It was 2 pm in the Afternoon. Miss Eva was busy, preparing lunch for that day. She had finished with the bibimbap and kimchi-jjigae and was about to finish with the samgyeopsal, when she heard someone opening and closing the front door, with a loud bang and someone's voice, Jungkook's to be exact, calling for Y/N. Immediately, Eva went out of the kitchen to see what was happening. As she reached the living room, she saw Y/N hurrying upstairs to her room, while Jungkook sat on one of the couches and stared hopelessly at Y/N's disappearing figure.
Miss Eva: * What happened to Y/N? Should I ask Master Jungkook? But, what if I anger him? *
However, her thoughts for interrupted, when Jungkook noticed her. He immediately called for her.
Jk: " Miss Eva, would you please check on Y/N for me? "
Miss Eva: " Why? What happened? "
Jk: " I have no idea. She's not telling me anything. And you two are quite Friendly. "
Miss Eva: " Okay then. I'll go to her straight away. "
Jk: " Thank you. "
{ Eva is 2 yrs older than Jin }
Eva immediately went upstairs to Y/N's room. When she reached her room, she tried to open the door and discovered it was locked. Then, she knocked at the door. From inside, Y/N answered,
Y/N: " Who is it? Please go away! " She said in a broken voice, meaning she had been crying.
Eva: " It's me, Y/N. Please let me in. "
Y/N: " Go away Eva! I'm not in a mood to talk to someone, right now..."
Eva: " I refuse to... what's wrong...? You know you can tell me. After all, 'A trouble shared is trouble halved'. "
Y/N: "... Okay fine I guess..." After a few minutes, Y/N opened the door and Eva walked into her room. Y/N looked quite terrible at that moment. Her eyes were red and puffy, her neatly tied ponytail was now dishevelled and her nose and ears were also red. Eva thought she had been crying for a long time now. She took Y/N by the shoulder, sat her on her bed, sat beside her and put her arm around her, protectively.
Eva: " Now, would you like to tell me why you were crying? Don't worry, I won't rush you. You can start whenever you want. We have the whole day. "
Y/N: " W-well...I just think nobody wants me..."
Eva: " Why? Why do you think that? "
Y/N: " I thought my brothers have finally accepted me but I-i was wrong...they are always talking and laughing among themselves, b-but when I go to them and ask them, they seem to keep lying! My friends...never did we have any secrets between us...they know everything about me and I know everything about them... We also got Sydney... all of us know her secrets too... Nowadays, whenever I reach my locker, I see all of them whispering and giggling and when I go to join them, they look at me as if they didn't expect me to be there! Lisa unnie goes pale and stutters when I ask her what they were talking about... And today...t-today...they just ignored me...a-all of them (Just Blackpink not BTS)... except Sydney though... she was there with me... "
Eva: " Oh my... that's so bad, Y/N..."
Eva felt bad and really guilty for she was also a part of what Y/N's brothers and friends were planning. She knew why they were behaving like that. However, she had promised them not to tell anything to Y/N.
Y/N: " That's not the worst though...S-soobin..." And Y/N started sobbing again... While Eva looked at her hopelessly.
Eva: " W-what did he do? "
Y/N: " H-he... H-he... he is CHEATING on me with Chaerin! You know that Soobin and I had gone to a date yesterday...a-and today he just...I had gone to give him one of his books and...I heard Chaerin CONFESSING to him! I thought he would reject...BUT HE DIDN'T!!!He...h-he...HE JUST ACCEPTED HER AND THEN...then I saw him hugging HER... You know Eva...I had thought he was DIFFERENT...b-but he's just like THEM! Actually, not only him...ALL BOYS ARE SAME!!!!UGH!!! I just can't stand THEM!!! "
Eva stared at Y/N, horrified at her outburst. Though, she knew that Soobin was a part of their plans, she had not expected that he would actually be a playboy. She had met him once or twice, herself and his face seemed too innocent to play with people's feelings. Guess she was wrong. After all, as all of us know...we should not judge people by their looks...
Eva signed and looked at the poor girl. She even wondered if she should tell her, then decided it would be best if the others told her themselves.
Eva: " Y/N... I'm so sorry that this happened...I had thought he was innocent. His face seemed to speak out honesty, but I guess I was wrong if he has really done that..."
Y/N: " Eva, I hope I don't want to be rude but could you leave me alone for sometime? I know that you will not agree and I would like to tell you I am really very grateful for your company and comfort. However, I just want to be alone right now..."
Eva: " I understand. Then I'll leave just like you said. But if you feel lonely you can always count on me " She smiled at Y/N and walked out of her room, while Y/N looked at her departing shadow. She felt glad that there were still some people who acknowledged her presence. She remembered Sydney saying the same thing to her that morning when she told her about Soobin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The school bell rang loudly, declaring the end of school for that day. Sydney departed from the others after having discussed about Y/N's Birthday party ( Yes, all those readers who guessed it was Y/N's Birthday were correct. Guess, I am not good at secret keeping 😅 ) and had just finished packing her bag and was about to go out of the building, when Y/N rushed by her side. Sydney stopped in her tracks as she looked behind and stared at Y/N, horrified for she had very sharp eyes and had at once seen Y/N crying. She immediately ran after her.
Sydney: " Unnie! Yah Y/N! Stop running! "
Y/N stopped running, panting hard as she was out of breath. Sydney stopped right behind her and went closer to her as she caught her breath.
Sydney: " What's wrong?! Why are you crying? Did Yeri's gang do something? I swear- "
Y/N: " No, it's not Yeri. It's Soobin actually..." And Y/N told Sydney everything. She listened, surprised.
Sydney: " Well...I think he's a jerk! How can he do that?! You should immediately break up with him and move on. He does not deserve you. "
Y/N: " You know...can you tell me the secret you all keep from me...today Lisa and Rosé unnie were ignoring me. Jisoo unnie answered in 1-2 sentences when we were close and didn't even here me when I shouted at her from the dance room...What about you and Jennie unnie? Aren't you supposed to be ignoring me too? "
Sydney got uncomfortable. It was true when Y/N said they were supposed to ignore her. However, Sydney had rejected the idea and Jennie didn't even know what happened that day, for she was absent that day due to sudden stomach upsets. She couldn't give away the secret, now that they were so close to completing it.
Sydney: " I don't know really, and there's no secret really...you see Jisoo unnie was asking her about how she should confess to Jin and I think she didn't want to tell you because you're is sister and you might tell him. And... they're ignoring you because of a prank...I did not agree to it, though..."
Y/N: " Oh... it's just a prank...? And I thought you don't need me anymore. "
Sydney: " Oh no! Never! It's just that it's a prank! Also don't tell them I told you about the prank! Or else I'll be dead meat🍖 " She whispered the last part to Y/N. Y/N chuckled.
Y/N: " Thank you gurl! And no probs. I won't tell anyone about this 😁"
Sydney: " No problem. And if you have any problem, you can always tell me. And if that jerk of a Soobin disturbs you again I will kill him. "
Y/N: " Yeah sure 😂😂 "
Sydney: " Well, looks like my mother has already arrived. I'll be going now. Bye! "
Y/N: " Bye! " Sydney waved at her and then ran to her mother's car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N smiled remembering that.
Y/N: " Well! I still have Eva, Jennie and Sydney..." She suddenly yawned. Goodness, she was so sleepy at that moment. She slowly got up and went to her washroom, slipped into her night dress and then went back to her bed and fell asleep...💤💤💤

To be continued...