Chapter 10:- Do I like her?

Sydney Pov

I ran to the rooftop, while crying. I couldn't help it. I had never this so much violence in my whole life. Even my biological father was not as violent as the maknaes. And the fight reminded me of my childhood. I needed to let it out. When I reached the rooftop, I fell on the ground and twisted my ankle. I cried out loudly. I couldn't control it anymore.
Sydney: " WHY daddy?! WHY?!!! Why were you so mean?! Why did you make out with others?! Why Did Mommy Have To Leave Me?!!!why?!!...just...whyyyy..." I screamed out while crying.
Sydney: " I want my Mommy! " I said while crying.
???: " Sydney!"
I heard someone calling my name and saw Y/N and Jennie unnie running towards me.
Y/N: " Sydney, what's wrong?! Why did you run?! "
Jennie: " Y/N, looks like she twisted her ankle. Does it hurt a lot?"
Sydney: " No..."
They helped me to stand up. Jennie unnie hugged me while I cried on her shoulder.
Jennie: " It's okay. Your father is rotting in jail. He's not going to get out so easily without any punishment."
She said while patting my back.
Y/N: " What do you mean, unnie?"
Jennie: " Sydney, why don't you tell her, yourself?"
I told Y/N unnie everything about my real parents and how I was adopted.
Y/N: " That's horrible! I'm sorry!"
???: " Y/N! Sydney! Jennie!"
We saw Lisa unnie, Rosé unnie and Jisoo unnie running towards us.
Jisoo: " Yah! Where were you girls? We've been trying to find you for a long time!"
Lisa: " Yeah! Do you know how many people I bumped into today?!"
Rosé: " Why is Sydney crying?!"
Jennie unnie told them everything. They looked shocked and angry. They hugged me.
Jisoo: " Sorry you have to go through this. It's like a everyday scenario in our school."
Lisa: " And Y/N, you should be careful. I don't want to lose my best friend. Tell your mother as quickly as possible. Okay?"
Y/N: " Don't worry, I will. Let's go to our classes, now."
All: " Let's go!"

              Lunch Break(Y/N pov)

Y/N: " Yah Sydney! Are you better, now?"
Sydney: " Yeah! But I would advice you to tell your mother about BTS, if you know."
Y/N: " I'll try..."
Suddenly we heard girls screaming.
Rosé: " Here we go again. The seven devils of this school have arrived."
Y/N: " I know right?! "
???: "Hey!"
We look behind and saw a tall girl with blonde hair smiling at us.
???: " My name is Zarah! Can my friends and I join you for lunch?"
Jisoo: " Sure!"
Zarah: " Thank you!"
Sakura: " Hi! My name is Sakura!"
Jasmine: " I'm Jasmine!"
We also introduced ourselves.
Sakura: " Let's play truth & dare!"
Y/N: " Okay!"
Rosé: " Wait! Use this bottle!"
The bottle landed on Jisoo unnie.
Jennie: " Jisoo unnie, Truth or Dare."
Jisoo: " Truth"
Zarah: " Tell us about your darkest fear."
Jisoo: " I'm afraid of height."
We had a lot of fun. After sometime, it was Sydney's turn.
Jasmine: " Sydney! Truth or dare!"
Sydney: " Dare!"
Jasmine: " Umm...go to Jungkook and say 'Jungkookie Oppa is the cutest bunny is the cutest way.'"
Everyone: " WHAT!!!"
Zarah: " Are you crazy?! He will kill her!"
Jasmine: " Relax guys! They let her go that time."
Sakura: " We all know he hates being called 'Kookie', 'Bunny' and 'Oppa'. And you're telling her to call all this to him."
Jasmine: " But a dare is a dare."
Sydney: " But I don't want to die at the age of 15."
Jasmine: " You have to do it otherwise you will have to do the punishment."
Sydney: " You know what? Fine! I will do it." * The punishment is more embarrassing than the dare. God, please save me 🙏🏻.*

                        Sydney pov

I went to the table, where BTS was sitting. My whole body was shaking in fear. I tapped his shoulder, nervously. All of them looked at me. Jungkook looked confused.
Sydney: " J-jungkook, I w-want to say s-some-thing..."
Jungkook: "...Go on". He said blankly.
Sydney: " KOOKIE OPPA! YOU ARE THE CUTEST BUNNY EVER!!"I made a heart with my fingers in the air and then put both of my hands under my chin and winked at him. However, I was freaking out, inside, with fear.
This was how he reacted.

Jungkook: " That was cute

Jungkook: " That was cute. But next time, don't be scared. "
Sydney: " Okay, Jungkook."
Jungkook: " Btw, you can call me Kookie oppa or bunny, if you want, of course 😊."
Sydney: " O-okay oppa..."
Then the bell rang and everyone went behind him, only Jimin oppa and Taehyung oppa were standing. He came to me and said,
Jimin: " Sydney, you said this to him so cutely. Can't you do that for me too?" He said while pouting cutely.
Sydney: " Huh?"
Jimin: "... Nevermind. Forget what I said..."
He was about to leave. He looked sad, so I grabbed his arm. He looked at me.
Jimin: " Yeah?"
I took a deep breath and...
Sydney: " CHIMCHIM OPPA! YOU ARE THE CUTEST MOCHI ALIVE!"
Jimin: " Awwww! Cuuuuuuute!" He pinched my nose. That's when I saw Taehyung oppa staring at me with a very small smile.
V: " Yah Jimin-ah! Let's go."
Jimin: " Okay! Bye Sydney!"
Sydney: " Bye Chimchim oppa and Taetae oppa! "
Taehyung oppa froze for a couple of minutes. Jimin oppa looked at him, worriedly. I then realised, I called him 'Taetae', and he hated being called this. I looked at him with fear.
Sydney: " Oh! Sorry! It just slipped out of my mouth-"
V: " It's okay. You can call me that if you want.". He said smiling. That surprised me. Jimin oppa also looked at him with a are-you-okay look. Everyone looked at him with shock.
V: " But ONLY you. Okay? "
Sydney: " Okay oppa!"
With that he went out with Jimin oppa. While, all of them ran towards me.
Jennie: " Are you okay? "
Rosé: " That was quite shocking. Those scary dudes actually smiled when you called them by those nicknames."
Jisoo: " They simply detest being called with those nicknames. When one girl accidentally called him Jungkookie, he slapped her really hard. "
Sydney: " Is that so?"
Lisa: " Yeah! All of them have nicknames and they detest being called with their nicknames, especially the maknaes."
Y/N: " Then why did they smile when she called them with their nicknames? They weren't even looking angry...?"
Jennie: " Well, we should all get going now."
Sydney: " Yeah, we should go now..."

                               V pov

I kept thinking about Sydney. I couldn't understand this feeling. Whenever I see her, I feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart starts beating extremely fast. My anger/sadness/boredom fades away when I see her smile/laughing. And I feel my heart being stabbed thousand times, when I see her sad/crying. I cursed at myself for making her cry today. I also don't know why I asked her to call me 'Taetae'. I usually hate people calling me by my nickname but with her it's different. AHH! WHY THE HECK AM I THINKING OF HER?!!! She's just like others. Everyone is just like...HER...I still don't know how I fell for her. Suddenly, I heard Jimin Hyung calling me.
Jimin: " Yeah Tae, I wanted to ask something..."
V: " What is it?"
Jimin: " I was thinking-"
V: " If I'm thinking what you're thinking, then yeah I'm feeling the same way as you are."
Jimin: " But... What is this feeling? And why is it happening?"
V: " I know, it's like we're attracted to her. "
Jungkook: " You guys feel the same, too?!"
Vmin: " Jungkook! "
Jimin: " Where you eavesdropping on us?!"
Jungkook: " Nope. I was just going to my room and I heard you guys talking about her..."
V: " You have the same feeling-"
Jungkook: " Yeah. But the thing is, I never felt this towards any other girl. Not even towards...Jieun..."
Jimin: " Same with us... something about her is different than others..."
V: " Yup, totally bro..."
Jin: " Yah!" Jin hyung said while coming in. " Get ready. We're supposed to meet Mr. Cunningham afterwards to make the deal." He went out after that. Jungkook and Jimin Hyung go out too. I started dressing up. But, I couldn't stop thinking about her.
...Do I... Like her...? NO! I don't have feelings for her! I can't! We had promised to never fall in love! I don't like her! I hate her!
...But do I REALLY hate her? Then why do I have this feeling...? Ugh! I'll see later! Now, we have to take care of Mr Cunningham...