Chapter 15:- New Students

The Next Day...

As usual, I woke up and did my morning routine and wore my school uniform and light make up. Then I went downstairs to eat breakfast. As usual, I saw my Bros sitting at the dinning table. I went and sat between Hoseok oppa and Taehyung oppa, today.
Y/N: " Good morning oppas!😊"
BTS: " Good morning Y/N!☺️"
Okay... what just happened? Did the MAKNAES, who seemed to ignore me yesterday, just wished me back?! I stared at them with my mouth open.
Jk: " What? Can't wish my lit sis, good morning?🤨"
Jimin: " No need to stare like that. I know I'm handsome!😌"
Y/N: " Yeah yeah. Keep on imagining, shortie 😝!"
Jimin: " I'm not SHORT! You're shorter than me!😡😤"
Y/N: " Oh really?"
Jimin: " ... whatever..."
Why are they being so nice to me...?🤔
V: " Cause you're our sister. And also, sorry for yesterday...and the day before that...we were being jerks. " Taehyung oppa whispered to me. I whispered back.
Y/N: " Are you reading my mind?!"
Taehyung: " Wait...what?! Of course not! It's just that you're predictable. Nothing else."
Y/N: " Oh... okay 👍🏻"
After Breakfast, I went out of the house and was about to leave for Bus stand, when..
Jk: " And where do you think you're going?"
Y/N: "...to School?"
Jungkook: " You're coming with me in my car."
Y/N: " Okay..."
Jungkook oppa went to their garage to get his car and I just followed him.

When I saw his car, my jaw dropped to the floor

Y/N: " Your Car is so big and spacious😮"
Jungkook oppa giggled and that's when I saw his bunny teeth.
Y/N: " Awww 🥺"
Jk: " What?🤨"
Y/N: " You're cuuuuuuute!" I said while pinching his cheeks.
Jk: " Uhhh... whatever. Let's just get in the car and go, already."
Then I sat at the passenger seat and he took the driver's seat.

After arriving at School...

We got out of his car. The students standing there looked at us either with surprise or hatred. I just ignored them and went to my locker, while Jungkook oppa went to meet Taehyung oppa and Jimin oppa inside the University campus. I went to my locker and put my stationaries and was about to close the door, when somebody slammed the door and pushed me harshly on the locker by my shoulders. I closed my eyes and groaned. I opened my eyes and saw Yeri, the Maknae of Red Velvet.
Y/N: " What the hell?!"
Yeri punched me in the stomach with a lot of force.
Y/N: " What's your Problem?!"
Yeri: " Why were you with Jungkook oppa?! He's MINE, bitch! ONLY MINE! Stay away from him!"
Y/N: " And what if I don't?"
Yeri was about to slap me, but someone was quicker than her and grabbed her hand tightly, preventing her from slapping me. Both me and Yeri looked to see the person and it was.... SYDNEY?!
Y/N: " SYDNEY! What ARE you doing?!"
Sydney: " Don't. You. Even. Dare, you brat! " She said while glaring at Yeri. Then she released her hand...and slapped her hard on the right cheek! The impact of the slap was so much that Yeri fell to the ground. Everyone present there, witnessing the whole thing, looked shocked. Probably this was what Jennie unnie was talking about, when she said Sydney was dangerous when you angered her.
Yeri got up and shouted at Sydney.
Yeri: " How dare you slap me?!"
Yeri was now going to punch Sydney, who swiftly held her hand and twisted it behind her back. Yeri started to scream in pain.
Yeri: " You bitch! Leave me!"
Sydney: " No I won't. People like you need to be taught some good lessons. " She said grimly and tightened her grip on her hand. Yeri started screaming even louder. Then Sydney let go of her and she fell on the floor. Again she got up and started pulling Sydney's hair, while Sydney did the same. Meanwhile, the other girls (Blackpink) and BTS had arrived just in time to see the whole thing.
Jin: " What's going on here? "
Jennie: " Y/N? Are you ok? Did someone hurt you?! "
Y/N: " I'm okay!"
Jimin: " Hey! What's wrong with them?!" He said while looking at Yeri and Sydney.
V: " Jungkook! Come with me!"
Taehyung oppa and Jungkook oppa went towards them.
V: " SYDNEY! YERI! STOP IT! "
Jk: " Yah! What do you think you're two are doing?! "
Taehyung oppa pulled Sydney and Jungkook oppa pulled Yeri. Immediately, Yeri started fake crying in front of him.
Yeri: " Oppa! That new girl is so cruel! She slapped me and then twisted my arm and started pulling my hair!" Poor Sydney was simply glowering at Yeri.
RM: " Sydney? Can you tell what exactly happened? "
Sydney: " That brat of a Yeri pushed Y/N to the locker and was punching her! Sorry for attacking her that way. At the moment I just saw red. " Sydney said ruefully.
Jk: " You did WHAT?! YERI! HOW DARE YOU HURT MY SISTER?!! "
Yeri: " She is your sister?!"
Jk: " YES SHE IS! YOU'RE COMING WITH US TO THE PRINCIPAL'S!"
Yeri: " N-no Please! I-i am sorry! I won't do that again!"
But it was too late. BTS dragged Yeri with them to the principal's office. Rosé unnie hugged me from behind.
Rosé: " Y/N! Let's go to class! We'll be late! You know Mam'zelle Dupont detests late comers. "
Y/N: " Yeah. Also thanks for your help, Sydney."
Sydney: " No problem unnie😊"
We went to our first class, which is French. As usual, Rosé unnie and Sydney sat at the back row and me and Lisa unnie sat in front of them. Ten minutes later, Mam'zelle Dupont came to our class. We all stood up and greeted her.
All: " Bonjour Mam'zelle! ( Good morning Ma'am!) "
Dupont: " Bonjour les étudiants! Aujourd'hui nous avons 2 nouveaux étudiants. Entrez! ( Good morning students! Today, we have 2 new students. Come in! ) "
The new boys came in and introduced themselves.
???: " Hello! I am Choi Soobin and I'm 17 yrs old!"
???: " Nice to meet you guys! I am Choi Beomgyu and I'm 16 yrs old!"
Dupont: " Alright boys! Soobin, asseyez-vous à côté de Kireum ( Sit beside Kireum) and Beomgyu, asseyez-vous devant Samuel ( Sit in front of Samuel). "
The new boys went to the seat and Mam'zelle started her class...