Chapter 29:- Arôme Café

3rd person pov

                      After School...

As the 6 girls were talking and packing up all their belongings from the locker, Y/N saw Nari exiting the school building.

Y/N: " Well! I'll leave now! I need to catch up with Nari and tell her if she could come to the cafe. Bye Girls! "
Lisa: " Bye Y/N! Have fun! Tell us about it when you return! "
Y/N: " Yeah Sure! "
With that Y/N left the building and ran after the departing blonde.
Y/N: " Hey Nari! Wait for me! "
Nari stopped in her tracks and looked behind her to see Y/N coming after her.
Nari: " Oh! Hey Y/N! Did you want to tell me something? "
Y/N: " Mm Hm. I just wanted to ask if you are free at 4 pm today. I was thinking we could meet up at the Arôme Café that recently started. To discuss your timings. "
Nari: " Well Yes I am free! So I'll meet you at 4? "
Y/N: " Yes! Bye for now! "
Nari: " Bye👋🏻 "
With that Nari exited the school campus while Jungkook arrived with his car in a couple of minutes and Y/N left with him.

After some time, they reached their huge mansion and went in. Y/N went to her room and stripped out of her uniform and went to her washroom to have a bubble bath. After that she put on her favourite shirt and her comfy bunny short pants.

 After that she put on her favourite shirt and her comfy bunny short pants

Then she went downstairs and met her brothers at the dining table.
Jin: " Hey Y/N! Sit down! Today I have made all your favourites! Now dig in!"
Y/N sat down between Yoongi and Taehyung. She looked at all the dishes on the table and they looked delicious.
Jk: " Try the Kimchi Bokumbap! It tastes like heaven! "
So Y/N tried the Bokumbap and it was delicious! SeokJin eyed her anxiously. It was the first time he had cooked Lunch for his family. He loved cooking and had started helping his mother and the chefs since 11. At that time, he used to just make the easier munchies like noodles, tea, coffee, lemonades and orangeades, etc and later started on the other items. Of course, it wasn't perfect in the beginning. Though he made quite many mistakes in the beginning, he improved as time went by and became quite good at cooking. Yoorim used to love his cooking so much that he would cook everyday just to see her. After she died, SeokJin lost his desires of cooking and that's when Mr. Kim arranged so many chefs and Miss Eva, the Head chef. After quite a long time, SeokJin had entered the Big Kitchen and helped Miss Eva in preparing the lunch for the day.
Y/N: " It's Delicious! Did you make all of this Oppa?! I didn't know you were so good?! Why didn't you display your culinary skills at the competition? "
Jin: " To be honest, I didn't make all of it. But I did make the Kimchi Bokumbap and tried helping Eva in the Kitchen today. It's true I did not show my true potential in the competition. We still won anyways because of you three. "
Y/N: " We three are not as good as you though. You could even open a restaurant and I'm sure it would be really very famous! "

That made Jin quite happy. As happy as he felt when he was with Yoorim. He decided to begin cooking for his family again.
All of them finished eating and then went upstairs. While Y/N went to decide what she would wear to the Arôme Café, the Boys were discussing  how they would capture that Bastard of Kyungmin. Jisoo had talked with Minwoo and learned that his father would be at his office at the time BTS was going to catch him. They were going to capture Kyungmin that night and Jennie and Rosé would be there with them to help them.
Y/N finally made a decision and then finished her Homework. At 3:15, she got up and went to the washroom for a nice, warm shower. Then, she got dressed.

Then, she went downstairs and greeted Jimin who was sitting in the living room reading a book

Y/N: " Hey Oppa! "
Jimin: " Hey Y/N! You're going somewhere? Do you need a ride? "
Y/N: " No need! I am going to the Arôme Café to meet a friend and it's just a few blocks away, so I don't need to take a car. "
Jimin: " Oh! Okay! Who is this friend, btw? "
Y/N: " It's Nari. Chou Nari. "
Jimin: *Chou Nari? Why does the name sound a bit familiar? I'll think about it later.* " Okay! See you later! "
Y/N: " Bye Oppa! "
Then, she exited from the mansion and walked to the Café.

Y/N's pov

I reached the Arôme Café at exactly 4 pm. I entered inside the Café and saw many people sitting at the tables and talking among themselves or the Barista while a few were at the counter talking to the cashier. I looked around to see that Nari had not yet arrived so I sat at one of the tables and went through the menu book, waiting for her to come. After some time, one of the many waiters approached the table where I was sitting. This guy was fairly tall, had golden blonde hair, looked quite young, maybe he and I were of the same age. He bowed a little, smiling at me and asked me what I would like to order. I gave him the menu back and told I would like to get a Caramel  Macchiato. He wrote it down and then he left the table. Then I heard the door open and saw Nari coming inside.
Nari: " Sorry for being late Y/N! My sister's car broke down while coming here. It took quite some time to fix the left phalange. "
Y/N: " No problem! That happens sometimes! Let's start discussing your timings now. "
Nari sat down in front of me and started looking at the menu book on that side while we were chatting.
Y/N: " So on which days are you free?"
Nari: " I am free on Monday and Wednesday from 4pm to 7pm and 6pm to 8pm on Thursday and Friday. Tuesday and Saturday are full. I have the maths tuition from 4 pm to 5:30 pm, English tuition from 6 pm to 8 pm and Biology tuition from 8 pm to 10 pm on Tuesday and Computer tuition from 4 pm to 6 pm, French from 6 pm to 8 pm and Physics from 8 pm to 10 pm on Saturday. On Sundays, I have the Chemistry tuition from 6 am to 8 am, Geography from 8:30 am to 10:30 am and History from 11 am to 1 pm. I don't have any tuition in the Afternoon on Sunday. "
Y/N: " Okay. Well, since I don't have any tuition, I am free during the times you are free. However, Since you do have tuition on your weakest subjects, I don't see why you still have problems in those subjects? "
Nari: " Well, I have two Maths and two Biology tuition, but in both the tuition there are 10 to 15 students. Some are from different schools as well and many of them are really good at everything that is taught...I just don't want to embarrass myself by asking stupid questions..."
Y/N: " Ah! I get it! Well no problem! You can ask me your doubts, even the most stupid ones and I will help you with them. "
Nari: " Really? Thank you! "
Nari and I kept talking about this when the same young waiter approached our table to take her order.
???: " Hello Ma'am! Would you like to order now? "
Nari: " Yes Please! I would like to have...an Iced Caramel Latte! "
When she looked at the waiter her expression changed. She frowned at the waiter.
Nari: " Yongbok? What are you doing here? "

Who is Yongbok? How does Nari know him? How is he related to her?

To be continued...