Chapter 14: The rescue mission

Hiccup, Anna, and North flew in silence for a while. The trip was long, but they were all still shocked about what had happened just a few seconds ago.

Anna was sobbing a little. Apparently, she was the one who was most hurt by this situation. Elsa was all the family she had left, and now she was alone and her sister would not be alive in Pitch's hands for long.

Hiccup wasn't that great either. He knew Elsa had done what she thought was good for Anna's good, to help her out of Pitch's reach. But maybe they could have saved her out of this missery, out of this mess that she had gotten herself into. And worst of all: Jack would surely kill him for that. They have been friends for as long as he could remember, considering that they have been guardians for an incredibly long time. But if you add the fact that Jack obviously had feelings for Elsa, and Hiccup's new surging feelings toward Elsa, their friendship would surely break.

Longtooth landed. He was usually quiet for a dragon, but the thing about Elsa might have affected him as well. Both North and Anna got off the dragon, North rubbing Anna's shoulder with gentle care. Hiccup sighed and got off, patting Longtooth on the head. As soon as they were close enough to the workshop, the door burst open and everyone got out. Kristoff ran up to Anna, and hugged her tightly. Anna cried onto his shoulder, letting everything go out, Kristoff crying as well. Hiccup just watched and thought of how lovely it is to feel the need of someone's presence next to you just so you can function properly. They kissed, and separated.

K: Where is...?

A: (sighs) She...

Jack came out running. He searched, with a big smile, but his smile quickly turned into a worried frown as he could find Elsa amongst the crowd.

J: Hiccup where is Elsa?

R: Yeah, we have been waiting for all of you to come back.

H: I'm sorry Jack. We were captured and the only way to save Anna...

Anna interrupts

A: Elsa is captured!! (Cries) She risked her life for ours and now she is in Pitch's hands!!!

Jack stared. And he just kept staring...until he reached up for Hiccup's throat.

J: YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE HEEER?!?! SHE DESERVED TO LIVE AND NOW SHE MIGHT BE DEAD BY NOW!!!

H: (gasping and gurgling for air)

N: JACK STOP!!!

E: YES STOP TRYING TO KILL HIM!

Eugene and North separated Jack from Hiccup's throat, but Jack was still struggling to reach for Hiccup. Hiccup went back quickly scared out of his mind. He knew Jack would be mad, but not THIS mad.

N: Jack, we were trapped! We couldn't save her even if we wanted to! Besides, the only way to save Anna from dying was for Elsa to sacrifice herself. It was her or us! You can't blame Hiccup for this. We all want her to be with us... but she made her choice.

E: Jack, we know you cared about her. I know what it feels to love someone that much (looks at rapunzel and smiles. Rapunzel smiles back)

Jack separates from North and Eugene

H: Jack.

J: Forget about it. It's just that...

H: We'll rescue her.

Jack smiles at him and nods.

J: Yes. We will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup and Jack said bye to everyone and flew away with Longtooth up to the ice castle. They didn't know what could be in there, but they both knew what their goal was

To save Elsa.

As they flew, Jack's mind was filled with thoughts. Elsa had risked her life for them. What else could she risk her life for?

I mean, Anna and the others were already a pretty good reason, but she could have hit him with ice or something and make a run for it without having to stay with Pitch. But something made her stay against her own will...and if she left, she would loose someone. Or something.

H: Jack, we're here.

That snapped him out of his thoughts and into reality.

As they landed, he could see how different the castle had turned. The house that was once a place he liked to call home, had turned into a palace of fear and evil. It had turned a dark shade of purple and black, and the ground that was once covered in white and puffy snow, had turned into a dark and horrible sand that kept spreading throught the mountain range.

They landed near the ghostly entrance. Jack jumped off, but Hiccup stayed in the dragon's back.

H: Jack, I think you should go for her.

J: Why?

H:You deserve to safe her and show her what I couldn't show her before. Show her how you love her

J: I..

H: I know you love her. Just go.

Jack smiled and mouthed a thank you before going inside.

He looked around, and walked slowly inside. The castle was different like completely. But he could talk to Elsa about it later.

"Beth": Father are you home?

The voice came closer. Elsa's voice.

She stepped out and that's when Jack saw how Elsa had changed. Her hair was in that same braid, but it was almost black. Her eyes werent the same icy blue shade. She was paler and her dress was black. She was beautiful, but in an evil way he didn't like that much.

"Beth": Who are you?

J:I'm Jack frost, Elsa!!!

At the mention of his name, Elsa blasts ice at him. Surprised, he skips the atack, but gets hit with another ice blast on the stomach.

J: What's you're problem, Elsa?!

"B": MY NAME IS BETH!! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME AND POSSES MY FATHER'S AND MY POWERS TO KILL INOCENT PEOPLE!!

J: ELSA THATS NOT TRUE! PITCH BRAINWASHED YOU! HE'S THE BAD GUY NOT ME!

"B": I SAID MY NAME IS BETH AND DONT TALK ABOUT MY FATHER LIKE THAT!!

J: FATHER?!?!?

"B": DONT EVER COME HERE AGAIN. NEXT TIME YOU COME I WILL KILL U ON THE SPOT!!! NOW GET OUT!!

Elsa or "Beth" grunts with fury and blasts an ice blast at him, kicking him out of the castle. Before the door closed he saw and heard something he would never want to hear.

Hans: Darling, did Jack come to bother you?

B: Yes. I never want to see that man again.

H: He is a horrible person, nobody like that should exist.

B: (sighs) I love you. I just hope that he won't show up at our wedding tomorrow!!! (Kisses him)

H: (kisses back) I know. Don't worry. We will take special messures for that.

Hans pattes her on the back as he leads her towards the inside of the castle, not before kissing him again and seeing hans touch her on her butt cheeck pretty hard. (Dude gross but he would have done that)

Jack couldn't feel the screams of hiccup and the blood rushing through his lip, forehead, knees and hands. All he could think of was once person.

Elsa.

A/N:
HEY GUYS! I'm so sorry this chapter took so long, but I was extremelly busy. You see, here in Chile is summer vacation and I've been travelling for a long time. Besides, I've been working lately in my story in spanish. So yeahhhh! But I've updated though!!! YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!
I LOVE Y'ALL AND WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE!!!
PEACE_FOREVER