Chapter 17: Over?

"You must work for me" answered Pitch.
For a long time, Elsa just stared at him.
She hated him.
She had hated that horrible man from the moment she knew about him. But she also feared him. She feared that he would take her force, the force she had gained over the years.
He was responsable for all her pain. Her suffering. Her weakness.
But it gave her her powers.
Her powers had also caused suffering among her loved ones...
But she had learned to accept it.
I mean, control of ice and snow is a pretty cooo gift once you get the hang of it. It had benefited a lot of people and a lot of her friends and family.
She had learned that her power...had brought her to Jack.
Oh, Jack.
The only man she loved. The only man that had accepted her...
But if her gift meant she had to sacrifice herself for him...
She wouldn't think twice.
Jack knew that.
"I will do it" she said.
"GOOD!" Pitch answered.
"NOOOO!" screamed everyone.
Pitch nocked her out. Everything blurred for her, but the last thing she heard was the love of her life call for her name...
***
Jack fought.
Jack had fought his whole life.
He fought for survival when he fell under the frozen lake, he had fought for the children to be happy, he had fought to live again like his life had never ended.
And he would had kept on fighting...but what was there to fight for?
After he lost her, he didn't try anymore. His friends comforted Anna and North, who was lucky to make it out without a scrath considering his advanced age and poor health. Anna had cried so much. Kristoff let her cry in her shoulder.
They fought him, but Pitch was stronger now. He had taken their friend, and with her friend, Pitch took her force.
Jack had expected her to wake up and hate him, just like it happened when her memories faded, and he would have prefered for her to wake up in hate. To at least see her beautiful face once again..
But she didn't.
He walked up to her in the middle of the fight that was taking place. He touched her face...but she didn't wake up.
Pitch noticed that he was touching her slave, and with his sand he pushed her away with tremendus force. He crashed to the wall, but he felt nothing. He didn't feel anymore.
Pitch took her body. With his magic, he formed a pair of wings that helped him soar in the sky. But before he left he made sure they couldn't escape this time: over 300 black soldiers had been placed in every part of the castle. He knew that at some point they were going to get out, but he didn't really care: as long as they were out of his plans, he was happy.
Hans touched his jaw, trying to acomodate it after the punch. He suddenly looks up, to see her queen been taken away by his supposed ally. He stood up, and ran until he was close enough for flying Pitch to hear him. Waving his arms, he shouted.
Ha: WAIT!! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER?! SHE IS MY QUEEN!
P: Oh, Hans. Don't you see!? I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE! YOU WERE THE BAIT TO GET HER TO BELIEVE ME!
Ha: BUT WE HAD A DEAL!!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW!
Pitch gives a toothy grin.
P: LET THE SOLDIERS DECIDE THAT!
Ha:NOOO! YOU LIAR! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!
But Pitch doesn't care anymore. He waves and smiles evily, with her new queen in his arms.
Pitch sees how the soldiers take over Hans's body. He gives a terrible scream, before the soldiers separate. Hans is no longer there.
In his arms, a beautiful girl with a tremendous heart. A girl who made a sacrifice of love. A promise of love to a boy with white hair and noble heart.
Only that his heart can no longer be fixed, because it has been broken way too many times.
Because of hate.
Neither Elsa nor his friends know that that noble white-haired boy will never be the same they knew.
He isn't noble.
He isn't brave.
He isn't good.
Or maybe he will be... But it will be a very long time before he is good again.
***
Hola! Well it has been some time since we saw eachother again. Lookin' good, eh? Did you exercise? Well, anyways, you always look pretty.
WE ARE REACHING TOWARDS THE END (I THINK) GUYS! You don't know how much work has been put into this story. Me and my cousin have put blood, sweat and tears (but not so many of those thankfully) to make this story into what it is today. We might not get many likes or many followers, but we are at least happy that the little part of you enjoys it.
The thing is, that we don't really know how to end this story. We have enjoyed writing it, but I can't always say it wasn't easy. That's why chapters are shorter and a little less detailed: because we don't know how to end it. To give it that final point. But don't worry! We are thinking of an ending that will satisfy you all!
Okay, gotta go. The life of a teenager is...well... You get it.
Love y'all, my pretty, pretty pandas. Stay peaceful!
PEACE_FOREVER ✨