CHAPTER 9: RAPUNZEL

The four of them flew away from the boat. From the distance, the people in the boat looked at them in awe.

Elsa waved at them, buy they were too impressed to wave back.

They flew in silence for a few seconds, when Elsa broke the silence.

Elsa- how'd you guys know we were there??

Merida turned around to face Elsa.

Merida- Well, it wasn't that hard, really.

Hiccup- All of the kingdoms were in Pitch-darkness, so we were all worried about what could happen.

Merida- Our plan was to reunite the big four to see if we could do something, so we looked at the shipping records, and looked up the first boat that arrived in Scottland.

Hiccup- We thought the guardians were traveling in it, but we surprised to find you guys instead. You and your....

Elsa- Brother-in-law-kinda

Hiccup- oh, okay. (looks relieved)

Merida- So... Where's Jack?

Kristoff looks at Elsa, who is sad.

Kristoff- He fainted.

Merida- What!?

Hiccup- Why? How?

Elsa- (sighs) We don't know. But I think its Pitch.

Hiccup- That bastard! Hey, wait. How do you know Jack? Isn't he invisible to almost anyone?

Merida- Hiccup, don't you remember? He tolds us almost everything about elsa.

Elsa- He did?

Merida- Yeah! I was gonna tell him we all knew you, but he just kept talking about you! He was really happy to meet someone who has ice powers like him.

Elsa- he did...

Elsa felt herself blushing.

Hiccup noticed it, so Elsa quickly brushed off that feeling.

Merida- soooo... What do we do?

Kristoff- well, I guess we could go look for rapunzel.

Merida- Yeah I guess so. Um do you guys agree?

Hiccup and Elsa were eyeing eachother in a weird way. Hiccup was surprised Elsa looked happy to know about Jack, and Elsa wasn't sure about her feelings towards Jack.

Elsa-yeah...

Hiccup- sure....

Merida- okay...?

Kristoff- great...um let's go?

Hiccup made a move with the ropes that control Toothless and rode off to Rapunzel's palace