Chapter 16: AGREEDMENT OVER LOVE

Author's P.o.V:
Guys I Will not apologize for not writting because you probably dont wanna hear it and just wanna read the flippin Chapter!
Ok some news before u kill me.
My oh so lovely mom bought me a new Phone!!! I have been wanting to change my Phone for a long time, 'cause I use it for much more than just calling so I need a modern Phone. And it is seww big and has a giant keyboard and I just love my mom for buying a new Phone and for thinking of me and just THANK U MOM!!!
This Will help me to write more i hope cause it has a bigger keyboard and I wont need my tablet as much for writing. Ill try my hardest.
Secondly, ANY WALKING DEAD FANS OUT THERE!?!? I am watching it and Its just... Beatiful. It brings so many feels and UGHHH I LOVE BABY JUDITH (IM ON SEASON 3 SO DONUT SPOIL ME!!)
Coment PLEASE i would love to hear your opinions on the show.
Without furder adoo (or however it might be spelled) here is the chapter)
*****************************************
Narrator:
The Day had come.
Everything had been preparated. Pitch didn't invite anyone that was worth of coming, because he just felt that it needed to be perfect.
And nobody would ruin this opportunity for him.
After Elsa married Hans, he would give Arendelle to Hans so he would take full control. Then he would transform Elsa into his own little robot.
She would not think, feel or make any oppositions. She would just work for him.
He would use her powers to control the whole World. To later, destroy it.
There was full security on the castle. He had transformed the guardians of Arendelle into dark sand guards. They would protect the castle in case of "danger"
As Elsa looked at herself with the wedding dress, Pitch appeared.
"You are beautiful darling"
"Thanks pop" said Elsa as she gave him a hug.
They let go.
"We are ready. Come on" he said, but Elsa stopped him.
"Give me five more minutes" she answered with a forced smile.
Pitch nodded and left the room.
There she was again, alone in this empty room. She would marry a man she was supposed to love. But she wasnt so sure anymore.
But she had to love him. She had to. Somehow.
She put on the vail, and muttered to herself
"You love him. You Will love him. Somehow. Someway"
And she left the room and took her father's arm.
****************************************

In another part of the World, Jack and hiw friends get closer.
J-Were amost there!
M-Jack, ye have to wait heir! Look! (points out the sand guards
K-Oh crap.
M-Wait yeir arses down. I got this.
Merida points her arrow up to the guards and kills one of them. Then, she takes another arrow and she kills him. The sand evaporates.
H-What the-?
K-Come on lets go!
They ALL jump once they ger close enough to the entrance.
M-Never question a gurl, allrite???
H- Ye-yeah....
J-LETS STOP THIS

Elsa slowly walks down the aisle with Pitch's arm around her.
Elsa thought about her life with Hans, that was standing right next father (forgive my english but I dont know what its called or if I am right). But the thing was that she couldn't think of any kind if future with Hans. She just couldn't no matter how hard she wanted to believe in it. She didn't love him but she was all she could get. All the love she could recieve. Because she didn't remember anything else. Except...
"Do you take Bethany of Dark as your wife?" asked the father
" I do" smiled Hans.
"Do you take Hansel of the...Well um Hans as your husband?
Elsa was about to answer. This answer would cost her everything or give her nothing.
"STOP THE WEDDING!" screamed Jack.
E-What is he doing here!!!
P-GUARDS GET RID OF HIM!
M- Too late for that champ. Knocked out already.
Ha- Oh no
K-(punches Hans and Hans falls unconcious)
K-God I wanted to do that
P- I WILL NOT LET THAT LITTLE MINION STEP INTO MY PLANS! HANS WILL MARRY ELSA AND...
E-Elsa?....
P- I mean...
J- YES ELSA! Your name is Elsa and it has been all this time. You were going to marry a jerk that didn't even love you!!!
E- Why should I BELIEVE YOU! You dont know how to love!!
J- I LOVE YOU ELSA.
that is when everything froze. Jack wasnt afraid. He wasnt insecure.
He was firm and straight and sure.
He loved her. He couldnt keep denying his love for her anymore.
Because it was real. Everything he felt was real.
Those butterflies, the blushing everything... It was true love.
It was real.
Just like the Kiss that came after.

Her hair went back to White. Her eyes and skin glowed the way they used to. Elsa wasnt Beth. She was Elsa. And she was herself and she was inlove with Jack. She was.
But Pitch didnt like love one bit.
Soon enough, Jack was on the floor, tasting Pitch's fist on his face
"STOP!! " Elsa exclaimed, but it only caused for Elsa to get punched too
"No!!!!" Jack raised his staff at Pitch face and ran to Help Elsa.
J-You ok?
E-Yeah. Dont worry
J-LOOK WHAT YOU DID!! Thats it youre dead!!!
P-This.wont stop...
J-WHAT WONT STOP!?
P-I WONT STOP HURTING YOU UNTIL I GET REVENGE! Elsa Will be dead and Jack....You Will be alone...like you always have been...
J-HOW DARE YOU...!! (raises staff higher)
Elsa stops him. Jack is very confused, but Pitch smiles evily.
If she wants to protect Jack...She must sacrifice herself.
"What do you offer for me to do?"
Pitch smiles.
"You must..."
TO BE CONTINUED......

A/N:
DUM DUM DUUUUUUUM! Ok i know its not that good and Its pretty short but I Will edit it later cause it lacked emotion.
JACK CONFESSED HIS LOVE FOR ELSA!! JELSA FEELS ALL THE WAYYYYY!!!!! How cute are they????
Coment down below how do you want it to end. This novel wont be that long so how should the end be???
LOVE Y'ALL AND STAY PEACEFUL
PEACE_FOREVER.
(PS:REMEMBER TO TELL ME IF U LIKE THE WALKING DEAD!!!!)