CHAPTER 4: FEELINGS AND... AKWARDNESS

Jack's P.o.V:

Elsa had let me stay at the castle. Well, just to give her company. It truly was incredible there. Really, it was. She was too. She told me everything about her, and I told her everything about me. At least, all I could remember. I didn't have to sleep, since I was a spirit, so at night, Elsa left the door open for me so I could go away where the wind took me. By the time I got back, Elsa was awake and... beautiful.God she was beautiful. But, ugh! What was I saying!? She is the QUEEN. She will never love me back. She can't. I'll end up hurting her, because... I can never die. And she will, eventually.

《At the ice castle》

It was dark, so Jack assumed it was night. But Elsa was still not asleep.

Jack was in the balcony, looking at the sky. Wow, was it really that dark? Jack could barely see the stars. Suddenly Elsa came.

jack: you're still not asleep?

elsa: nope. I just don't feel tired at all. Aren't you?

jack: I am a spirit. I never sleep, remember?

elsa: right... (blushes in embarassment) Um.. I'll try to sleep again.

jack: oh.. okay

Elsa was just about to leave, when Jack caught her arm.

jack: I don't want to be alone. Please stay with me.

elsa: (chuckles) okay Jack.

Jack sat on the handraill thingy and Elsa stood next to him. There was some silence between them when Jack asked:

Jack: Elsa?

elsa: (turns to see him) Yes, Jack?

jack: have you ever wondered where you got your powers from?

Elsa had asked herself that question soo many times, that she wasn't sure what to answer.

elsa: I just know I had the at birth. That's all. But I have always been curious about it.

jack: do you wanna find out?

elsa: How?

Tooth, the tooth fairy, had the teeth of all the kids around the world, maybe even his. Maybe she had Elsa's

jack: my friend the tooth fairy has the teeth of all the kids around the world. For every fallen teeth, comes a memory. Maybe, we could find yours and know how you got your powers.

Elsa was so.... WOWED. Elsa had never had the chance to find out how it had happened, and now that she had the chance, she wanted nothing more. Elsa was so happy, that she quickly smiled and hugged Jack, that left him breathless

elsa: Oh jack! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOUU!!

jack: (breathless) I...AM. SO.HAPPY. ELSA. BUT. YOU. ARE. CHOKING. ME!

elsa: Oh sorry!

Elsa was about to separate from him, when she slipped and fell right on top of Jack.

elsa: (looks up) oh, sorry! again!

jack: (blushes in embarrassment) Umm.. It's okay, Elsa. Juat let me stand up okay?

elsa: oh, okay.

Jack tried to stand up, but instead fell on top of Elsa.

elsa: ow!

jack: oh god! I am sorry, Elsa!! God I..

There was a knock on the door.

A/N: WHO COULD THAT BE? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF " IT COULD BE DESTINY"!!

VOTE|COMENT|SHARE|FOLLOW.

PEACE_FOREVER.

(P.S: SEE THE SAME VERSION IN SPANISH, BY FOLLOWING MY COUSIN (fanaticsofifanaticsofi) AND LOOKING UP THIS TITTLE: "UNA CASUALIDAD PUEDE SER EL DESTINO")