39 I'm begging here

"jungkook it makes no sense"

"No tae it does!"

"You can't just say it like that"

"I can, so shut up"

"How dare you accuse this whole thing on me"

"You think I, ever did something?"

"And I did?"

"Yes you did. You totally did. You ass"

"Jungkook stop it, you're taking this way out of hands and for what reason?"

"What reason? Obviously there are reasons Taehyung!"

"Kook you don't know the whole thing then you dont get to say anything about it"

"I do get to say because it was about me"

"It's senseless! You can't possibly just go on blabbering about something like this!"

"Oh Taehyung but you meant it! Didn't you?"

"You're kidding right kooks?"

"No Kim Taehyung, I'm most definitely not."

"It really did just slipped out of my mouth"

"So now you accept you said that!"

"Ya! yes! Okay!"

"Wow"

"Look jungkook I really didn't mean it like that you're just not interpretating it right"

"If you didn't you wouldn't try TO HIDE SUCH A PETTY THING!!"

"jungkook , love look"

"DONT YOU DARE CALL ME LOVE! CALL ME A MISTAKE LIKE YOU TELL OTHERS"

"jungkook calm down let's talk about it!"

"What is there to talk about? Huh? Tell me?"

"I really didn't mean it like that jungkook you're creating an unnecessary drama over here."

" Yes I am creating a drama. But I do get to interrogate you for this. Believe it or not you oh-so-big-on-ego Taehyung
YOU ARE WRONG HERE"

"let's talk about it calmly, we'll talk it out. The two of us always do."

"What is there to talk about when there is no us"

"W-w-what"

"I don't want to do this anymore t-tae"

"Kook don't m-make rash dec-isions r-right now. P-please" Taehyung stutters.

"I'm not making rash decisions" jungkook sniffles.

"Kook don't please don't. I'm begging here, hear me out atleast"

"I can't. This is it."

Till now the two were fighting while jungkook was standing in the middle of the room and Taehyung was sat on his bed.

But the thing that jungkook said triggered him.

Taehyung stood up with evident red on his face due to level of anger he reached in a short spam of time. He goes up and puts his hands on the other's shoulder. Roughly turning him back to face him.

"DID YOU EVEN EVER LOVE ME? HUH? KOOK?"

"YOU DON'T GET TO ASK ME THAT TAEHYUNG WHEN ALL I DID WAS LOVE YOU AND BELIEVED YOU DID THE SAME BUT NO!!
YOU FUCKER THOUGHT IT WAS A MISTAKE!"

"Jungkook Im saying this the last fuCKKING TIME? WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME?
THIS IS LIKE THE OLD TIMES NOW BACK AGAIN! YOUR STUBBORN FUCKING ASS JUST WONT LISTEN. YOU'RE BEING ABSOLUTELY DUMB! YOU IDIOT!"
Taehyung yelled with words of a child when arguing. No matter what happens he can't say anything bad to jungkook. He just can't. After all the I love yous  he meant. He can't go on insulting someone he deeply loves.