35 Shouldn't have trusted

"Come here" Jungkook beckons Taehyung towards him. It was still early in the morning with very less amount of people in the area. Only a few old people who wouldn't even recognise them.

"No kooks, this is a bad idea" Taehyung declines the offer.

"Oh c'mon we're always adventuring why not now?"
Jungkook tries more to convince the other.

"Jungkook I'm telling you no. I don't want to regret this."

"Oh tae just come. In life we're ought to try new things." Jungkook gets off of his bike and drags the other towards it. Sitting on the seat at the back. He pats the Taehyung to climb over it.

"Babe if we do fall, I'll punch you a few too."

"Nothing will happen tae, trust me."
It was the doe bambi eyes that finally convinced the other. He sat on the bike and jungkook puts helmet on his head, fastening it by himself too because he knew Taehyung would take time to figure out his new helmet that is a bit too complicated to fasten for a helmet. He opens the front shield of the helmet so Taehyung can easily breathe and talk and hear.

"Okay now what?"

Jungkook puts the other's hamd on the handle and sneaks his own under them. He puts his palms on Taehyung's and tells him where start button and horn was.

Taehyung muster up his courage and pushes the self start button causing the engine to roar and disturb the peaceful morning silence.

"Now, twist this handle bit by bit and release the breaks from the other hand. Don't forget about the gears by your foot."

"And what are those?"

Jungkook continues to explain him how it works and slowly the bike started moving. How to use which foor for what gear and the light system on his bike which was pretty useless, being in a  shiny morning at the moment.

"See I told you, you are doing great tae!"

"Ohh this is nice."

"Yes you're doing really well. Now try turning to left, okay?"

"Okay okay, this feels fresh. Wow"

Taehyung successfully turns left and laughs joyfully. Jungkook sat behind him with a proud smile, knowing the other always wanted to try it out but never mustered up the courage to do so.

Taehyung sped up a bit. Trying to push himself more in this adventurous bubble of pure bliss. And hoots causing the other to laugh at his excited boyfriend. And that is when he did a mistake and everything happened.

He carelessly turned around to see a shocked jungkook and only few seconds later he felt a huge jerk hitting his body and both of them fell down by the road side.
There were no one out there to even see them falling down.

Taehyung's leg was under the
heavy black bike that suited jungkook's personality but not his. He was laying down on his back. One hand still on the handle, his mind not letting it go.

Everything just went blank for
him for a minute. He couldn't comprehend what was going on. He layed there sprawled up on the side of the road.

"Tae? Tae?? TAE?"

"Yeah!" Taehyung holts up. He didn't notice that the other was sprawled somewhere else too. He didn't understand what happened and his mind was so blocked that he couldn't even hear jungkook running up hastly to him. It was only then his boyfriend yelled out his name and shook his shoulder that the other gained conscious over the foggy situation.

Taehyung sat up and jungkook plopped down on the road beside him. Heaving out of breath and looking for any bruises on himself.
He looks at Taehyung who was staring back at him. Taehyung reached out his hand to the other's face turning it a bit to get a better look at the fresh cut on his left cheek, bleeding slightly. He quickly understood that some sharp stone made its way into his soft skin and pierced the tissue to cause slight bleeding. There were bruises all over jungkook's hand.