34 Are you cheating on ME?

" yahhh! Jeon Jungkook open up the door!!"
Jae-eun groaned and banged at his door angrily.

Jungkook stood up hastily and said a faint yes before realising he wasn't wearing a lot of clothes and that his sister wants to come in right now. So, he wears his shorts and put on his tshirt fastly and went to open the door.

"God! What takes you to open the door? You said yes like five minutes ago?" She pushes him off her way and goes inside.

"What do you even need?"
Jungkook follows her as she gets annoyed why his brother was following her everywhere inside his average sized room.

"I need that thing I gave you" she continues to go through his table, stuff and closet.

"What thing?"

"Ughh that thing! Don't make me lose my concentration! I'm already late!"

"Okay then, I don't think your thing is in here now get out"
He turns towards the windows to open the curtains so that she can have more light.

"God, you're disgusting bigger Jeon! What is all this under your bed"
She whispers and jungkook fails to listen this.

Then she started saying things she found under the bed out loud.

" There's sock.........,
oh a can of cola...., papers,
wafer packets.. Taehyung oppa...., Ohh there's that tshirt!

Oh wait a fucking second!"

Jungkook turns around wide eyes as he heard his sister curse and then saw her lying on the floor looking under the bed.

"What's going on ?"

"Nothing" jungkook replies.

"Why is Taehyung oppa under your bed?"

"He isn't." Jungkook says

"I'm not" Taehyung says.

"And I thought you guys were intelligent! Oppa come out"
Jae-eun yells.

"I did, years ago" jungkook glares at Taehyung as he comes out of under the bed for his bad timing of jokes and presence.

"Oh my god, he's even naked! Bigg Jeon! What is this?"

"I can explain, you just wait calm down ad stop yelling!" He yells louder and goes to find Taehyung a shirt to wear.

Jae-eun stares at Taehyung and his naked self for a while as he stared back a little scared that she found out their truth, he lightly chuckles and waves. Which made jae-eun feel more awkward then coming to her brother's room early in the morning and finding out a naked guy under his bed, that so happens to be his so called enemy.

Jungkook stood beside Taehyung looking at his sister waiting for her to say something while Taehyung wears his clothes.

" I want to know everything!"

"What? What does she want to know? How good I am in bed?" Taehyung whispers to jungkook. Who in return shoves him back saying shut the fuck up you idiot dumb hoe.

And turns back to his sister

"Okay I'll explain just don't tell anyone about it, please! Just please!"

"Okay, go on"

"Jae-eun" only then she heard her mother calling her.
"Oh shit I have to go but I want the details. Bye"
She ran back downstairs.

"I'm not telling her the details of the things we do in bed, cause that is only for us to know" Taehyung says again

Jungkook again turns around to look at him with a done face.