32 starry night

"You mister! Are very late!"

"Where are the hyungs?"

"They are in the lounge room but don't change the topic here"

"I'm not changing the topic I just want to know"

"Its my birthday for god's sake and you had the audacity to be an hour late!"

"I know and I'm sorry.....

Stop looking at me like that c'mon tae"

He puts his arm on Taehyung's waist and tap for him to get the signal.

Taehyung jumps up and hugs the other tightly.

While the other whispered sorrys and happy birthday which made him all mushy inside.

"I'm not going to accept you being  late on this day ever again!"

" So you're thinking of keeping me around more than?"
He asks with a smirk.

"Oh c'mon you're a keeper"
Taehyung giggles forgiving the other with a little kiss on the cheek.

"Taeee~~ what's taking you so long?"
Came Seokjin's voice from the hall coming towards the main gate where Taehyung was.

After this a thud was heard.

"Hey what happened?"

" Ahhemm hey hyung!"

"Hey kook! What's Taehyung doing on the floor?"
Seokjin asks hurrying up to Taehyung to pick him up.

"Oohh nothing. I just opened the door because it was unlocked I guess he was in front of it. So he just fell down." Jungkook comes up with an excuse at the moment to save himself from any suspicions.

"God dammit kook it's his birthday, don't fight today!"

"Yes hyung"

"Let's go tae" seokjin beckons tae and went inside.

"That's strike two just so you know. Drop me like that again and you're dead!" Taehyung said and went away.

"Yeahhh okay. I'll be there in a min."

Jungkook excuses himself to use the bathroom while in reality he sneaks up to Taehyung's room passing the lounge room quickly and quietly.
And then return to join all the others

"Look the bitch finally decided to show up after an hour!"

"Thanks jimin"
Jungkook replies as he finds a space in the room to comfortably sit cause it's going to be a long day.

Taehyung specifically told each and everyone of them that they don't have to do anything for his birthday. He just wants everyone to stay inside and relax and chill.
Just the group hanging out the whole day is what he wanted on a cold day like that.

On the other hands at the current moment jungkook is looking at Taehyung snuggled up to Hoseok on the main couch a tad bit jealous. Thinking if they didn't had this absurd idea of keeping them a secret maybe he would've been snuggling Taehyung like always. He hates how close they are sitting and he hates the fact that he's getting jealous over a guy, that is his hyung which he loves. But on the other hand he is still hugging the guy he likes so it's not like he wants to throw away his hyung right now and grab Taehyung for himself but that exactly what he wants.
He looks around to look at Jimin and Yoongi together and  then there was Namjoon and Seokjin.
He hopes they all just go away because Taehyung and Hoseok aren't the only ones making him feel single. Oh how much he wishes that Hoseok's sister wanted him to stay in his own house and not pull on Taehyung like real estate like he is doing right now.