18 Spilled bana milk

Tae's pov~

Today is the game I gotta do my best~
Yeah!
Today is the game I gotta do my best~
Woohoo

I go around the school for no apparent reason because it's my free period I can do anything I want but stay in the school premises.

I sing the stupid song in my head as I pass by the same class for the fifth time. Yes this is my fifth round around the school I'm so bored I don't know what to do.

I can't practice because then I'll get tired and then I won't be that energetic.

Speaking of energy I should just get a coffee.
It'll boost up my energy and confidence.

-------------------------------

(After taking 3 more rounds and drinking his coffee)

I was near the trash when I heard some steps.

They were very random like the person was not walking or running.

I went closer to hear some faint music.

Bang bang bang!

Is that big bang music I hear!?

Bang bang bang?

Do people still hear that bop?

I look inside the closed room of locker only to find someone dancing to the song.

Okay wait up motherfuckas!

Is that Jeon?

Dancing to bigbang?

I snickered silently not wanting him to know that I was watching or else we'll start a new fight.
Which I clearly something want to I have a game to play I can't waste my energy on him.

He swirls around on one leg, tongue out eyes up along with his hands.
His head nodding sideways and then up and down and then 360 degrees.

Then he does the chicken dance. And claps his hands like a kid.

He looks so funny i might die.

I bite my hand as to stop myself from laughing.

I take out my phone to click some pictures and then go to the ground and let him dance alone.

On the way I kinda dropped a stand that was near the door so he might know there was someone watching.

Hehehe.

3rd person~~

It was last period and Jungkook legs were bouncing up and down showing that he has something on his mind that he can't express.

He still can't stop thinking about Taehyung and his bruises.

And also he was still kinda embarrassed knowing someone saw him dance like an idiot.

Should I go?

But I have never went!

He's stupid no need to give a shit.

But I need to find out

Goddamn curiosity is getting the worst of me

Okay I'm gonna go.

Yeah

But should I?

Okay I'll go last thought

Going

Going to the game.

The bell rings and everyone cheered.

They run out of the school to the ground to get the best seats while Jungkook just sat there.

Weird thoughts running on his mind. About Taehyung, a supposed enemy that he cares about.

He finally stood up to see no one but his teacher in class doing some work.

"Jungkook are you not going to the game?"

"I.. I .. am yeah."

He hesitates a bit and the teacher gives him a weird look them.he took off.

Stopping at the vending machine to get his banana milk.

So yeah there you got the bad boy of the school. Big muscles, sexy abs, jaw dropping thighs and Handsome face. Several piercings on his ears and one one his eyebrow and old one on his lip that he doesn't wear a ring on anymore. Tattoos hidden under his shirt and makeup.
But with cute Bambi eyes and banana milk.

The contradiction may seem weird but that's just
Jungkook.

He finds a good seat near the end and sits beside some girls who were swooning over the boys that haven't even arrived yet.

Typical highschool girls.

Soon the cheers erupted signalling the arrival of the team. And now Jungkook's gay side was showing.

He was staring at Taehyung like a meal, to be more precise his thighs.

Taehyung was wearing a white full sleeved shirt with his name on the back along with his jersey number and black shorts that touched his knees.

After the introduction and shit. The game started.

At first Jungkook didn't understand what was going on but soon he got the hang of it and now he can clearly see why this team known to be one of the most victorious team.

And for Taehyung, Jungkook now knows why girls were going crazy even before the game started. Because they'll see this.
Okay so a hot and sweaty Taehyung is to die for.

His white shirt was stuck to his body showing his amazing back muscles and his thighs which were already so great and thick was making Jungkook question his existence.

His hair was a sweaty mess and all over his face but he's Taehyung. Does he ever ever look bad?

And the way his responsible captain side comes out and the way he screams out of joy when his team scores and when he swipes back his hair flexing a muscles unknowingly and the way he places and replaces the members while shouting and the way he smiles even when the other team scores and give them a thumbs up with his cute and weird boxy smile.

Is Kim Taehyung even real?

His short would rile up a little when he jumps, wait this has happened before also right.

A whipped Jungkook for an enemy.

At this point Jungkook should accept it that he doesn't hate Taehyung and that he is indeed a very whipped man.

Soon the game ended and of course Taehyung's team won with a large difference.
His team really is victorious.
He hugged his team members and congratulated the other team's members too.

What a sweetheart Jungkook thought.

All the kids were shouting and cheering for the team.

Kim Taehyung waved at people thanked them and winked at a few girls.

One of the few girls was sitting beside Jungkook who screeched as a response and startled Jungkook causing him to drop half of his banana milk on his shirt.

Taehyung laughs at that and stares at Jungkook who looks up.

They stare at each other for a few moments and then Taehyung's eyes went to Jungkook's chest where his banana milk was spilled on his white shirt.

Hot - he thought

Jungkook soon caught up with the present and jumped up to run to the lockers knowing that he can't sit with spilled banana milk.

More like he can't sit with Taehyung staring like that at him.

Taehyung just smirks and thought

And cute

And went back to his team with a thought of a certain cute enemy still in mind.

How are they still considering each other enemies?