2 Call him dumbass

It was a hectic starting in some other family.

Father was in the kitchen trying his best to make pancakes with his extremely happy face.

You might ask why he was happy. well, the answer to that question is that (finally) the school has started and his kids won't bug him for outing every single day.

This past month with his children's 1 month holiday, he definetly understood that his sweet daughter and bratty yet somehow cute son can be a headache. Everyday, i mean every single day those two headaches wanted to go out and anywhere.Wether it was the nearby beach or a just small park a few blocks away. They just had to go.

Back to the present day and the burning pancakes. He felt a tug on his shirt resulting him to turn around and to meet the innocent eyes of his 12 year old daughter. She shyly looks up to her father and says in a fake deep voice

"wassup! How ya doing dad? Oh good morning too! ya'know" her father looks down in sudden confusion and she giggled returning her real and sweet voice.

"I will never be able to understand you Jeon JaeEun " he laughed along her.

"WHY ARE YOU PLAYING OVERWATCH THE FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!!!DID YOU EVEN SLEEP? YOU'LL GET LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY. GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP FROM THAT CHAIR OR I'MTHROWING THAT OUT IN SECONDS NOT CARING HOW MUCH YOU WANTED TO GET A COMFY SWIRLING CHAIR FOR SUPPOSED STUDIES!!! GET UP!!!!" a sudden voice rang around the house with trailing silence.

"well that woud be mum scolding that dumbass" Jae eun chuckles lighlty

"that's your older brother you're talkin about. Call him dumbass oppa" said his father, throwing his head back laughing hard at the lame joke.

"You know I hate being called an oppa! So STOP it!" In came the son. A hand on the back of his neck indicating his aching neck and tired self.

His father just laughed again and patted his son's back telling him how he should laugh at his father's hilarious jokes.

He sat down and ate breakfast slightly sighing once in a while, absolutely hating the taste of his father's handmade supposed delicious pancakes. But he didn't say anything knowing if he did his mother's gonna burst on him again.

"I've finished breakfast so I'm gonna change and go to school.
Oh! How much I wish I could just stay at home and play overwatch but then again education is important!"

He rolls his eyes again and went to his room. His sister telling him not to roll his eyes because he might see the inside of his head and then he'll be disappointed because there's probably nothing followed by his parent's laugh. Not gonna lie he found it funny too but since the joke was on him and his sharp mind he didn't react. Infact he just turned around and glared at jae eun saying

"at least I didn't fail in the first exam of last semester" he turns back around a smirk crept up on his face knowing all the possible conclusions for his sister.

It was around 7, a bit to early for school but he started walking to school. A bit of excitement in his heart and boredom in eyes. His eyes were still Droopy from playing all that overwatch. And now he wish he didn't.

It was unusually silent in school because he didn't expect that no one would be there this early. He shrugs and walks to his classroom as usual not caring about anything or everything.

He walks into the class to see the only thing he could wish he would never see or more like someone he wished to never see.