16 just horrible

It has been few days since the whole drama the two famous and handsome enemies caused.

Now that they have successfully ignored each other's existence for a week. Their hyungs are making them sit on the same table for lunch.

Their hyungs stopped by school to meet the two dumb maknaes.

On the way they called them separately to inform their arrival and told them to come to the lunch Hall so that they can all sit together and talk like usual when they were in school too.

When Jungkook reached the hall he immediately spotted his hyungs and went to them with a big grinning face.

He hugs all the 4 hyungs and says hi to jimin who is on video call at the moment. He sat on the round table beside Seokjin and rests his head on his shoulder slightly bending with it.

" Chemistry is horrible. Just...... Horrible "

"It's okay kid. Don't stress over it " says Yoongi with a kind smile.

" You guys call me kid as you didn't graduated in the beginning of this year " hehehehe he laughs along with his hyungs.

" Our Jeon is now talking back to us Jin hyung. We should ground him " says Namjoon with a smile.

" Oh yes we should.

No free coffee from my cafe for a week and that's it. No complaining. "

" Why!???" He pouts cutely.

He tries his best to look cute and childish so that they won't actually charge him for his daily coffee.

" Try all you can buffed up man.
I'm not changing my mind."

" It's okay. It's just one week. " He silently ate his food.

" Aisshhh! You're cute and I'm just kidding " says Seokjin ruffling his hair.

" Jimin-ssi how have you been? "

" Yah! Jeon don't talk to me like that you idiot!
And I've been very well unlike you others knows that because they talk to me and you don't" jimin says sassy as always

" Its because I didn't call you yesterday isn't it? Princess attention?"

" Yes, dumbass Jeon " jimin says back laughing while beckoning a hair flip.

"Oh look Taehyung's here!!"
Said hobi while pointing at the direction of the main entrance of the hall.

And there comes Taehyung. His hair making him look different from others and much much better. His face contained a beautiful boxy smile as he spotted his hyungs and eyes filled with joy. He waves his hands slightly like a little kid and blows kisses as a joke. One of his hands carried his lunch and the other carried a small book looking all small and cuddly and cute and everything in a big bomber jacket.

"Taebaee~~ "

"Taehyungie~~"

"Tata~ "

"Bestie~~"

" Taehyung-ah~~"

Cheered all with different names that they call him.

He comes to the table and spins around with his hand flipping the book like it's his fan.

He says " do I hear someone calling?". While acting to get his nails painted and blows on it.

"You're ALSO a child. Aisshhh!! What am I gonna do of you two?" Says Seokjin

" Sit and eat now " says his favorite yoongi hyung. He sits beside him. Now just opposite of his beloved Jungkook that he just now noticed.

He saw Jungkook with his head still resting on jin's shoulder. They share a moment of staring and then went back to ignoring.

"How was your day Tae? "Asks yoongi

"Hehe tae and day rhymes " laughs hoseok earning a strange look from the other six.

"Yeah whatever. Go on tae "

" The day was good but chemistry was horrible...... just horrible "

" Funny how kook here said the exact same words " said Namjoon face full of wonder and eyebrow up.

" It's not really the first time I'm observing it to be honest " the voice came from video call.

" I've seen them do this many times.
Are you guys sure you still hate each other?"

" I do " Taehyung says quickly.

" Yeah me too. This is the only we agree on. Mutually too. " Jungkook says while shrugging.

" And for the same words I think it's just a coincidence because we both share almost all our classes and we, along with all the other children had the same feeling about chemistry today " explains Taehyung

" Yeah absolutely horrible. "

" Can you believe she was being so mean to that kid ? He is still new and doesn't know much about the school "

" Yeah that was really mean. She could've said it in a better tone at least. "

" Yes! That kid is nice though "

" The fact that she's conducting a test tomorrow is much more mean. She doesn't even teach properly why is she taking a test then? "

" Yeah thank God I studied the chapter a week ago. And I saw you studying the same too "

" Yeah! Good for us. "

A spoon drops halting everyone on the table. Staring at the two maknaes were all the hyungs with their mouths open.
Hoseok's hand still in the position of holding a spoon looking all comical.
Even jimin on the call was just staring.

*Insert a crow voice*

"Did you two just conversed,

Like normal people.

Woah! " Finally said yoongi still a bit shocked.

"Y-yeah I g-guess hehe " Jungkook just laughs awkwardly. Thinking again that they DID actually conversed without insults or curse words or dominating the others.

That's new.

A few more moments of silence follows by.

" So..........
how was your dancing competition yesterday chim?"
Taehyung finally initiated a conversation to break the weird silence.

And the two youngest again went to ignoring each other.