13 Yeh well

A sigh leaves Taehyung's lips as soon as he steps inside his home.

"I'm home people of this Kim
residence!"

"Hey baby, how was school? "

" It was good mum! Think I'll go tomorrow also" he giggles

" I'm not letting you skip school even for one day" his mum also chuckles.

"I'm going to my room. I'll sleep then study for a while. See you at dinner. "

" Sleep well"

He walks upstairs and then went to sleep.

He wakes up to his ringtones blaring up.
He took his phone in his hand to see Jimin calling.

"Hey chim!"

"Hey taetae. Were you sleeping?"

" Yeah. Just woke up"

" Aah do you want me to call you back later?"

"No it's alright. I should've been up by now already."

"So.......
How have you been? We haven't talked in a while. I really miss you and want to meet you! How's your mum and dad?
How's Namjoon hyung? How's Jin hyung? And hoseokie hyung? I know yoongi hyung has been great! Your juniors? Senior year hot guy? Y'know which hot guy I'm talking about. Ooh and that girl who have like the biggest crush on you? And her friend? How's the volleyball team? I miss them I always wanted to be in the team but I'm short and everyone jokes on me for that but you know fuck them! Since when did park Jimin started giving a shit about them haters. Well haters gonna hate. They're just mere people who likes to meddle in other's life. And do you remember that girl name eun something? From our 3rd grade!? Yeah she's my classmate here. She recently told me that girl was too shy to talk and was blushing the whole time. Little does she know my ass is gay and only for one guy..."

" Um Jimin-"

" Yes taehyungie?"

" Will you let ME speak or not ? Or do you want me to hang up?

"Oh yes sorry hehe"

"Aah Jimin you're so cute.
Lemme just take a breath.

Phew~~
I've been well and everything has been great. Mum and dad are great, still hanging on that family dinner thingy every Thursday.

Namjoon hyung is currently studying for his college entrance exams. Seokjinie hyung finally started up his cafe while going to college. Hobie hyung is taking a break and focusing on his dancing and YouTube channel.
I'm not going to start about yoongi hyung cause you already know that. I don't talk a lot to juniors but them girls die for the volleyball captain. So... yeah im winning!
I don't know who have a crush on me and definitely not about her friend. The team's been great too. And that hot guy you were talking about transferred to some school at don't know don't care. And are you talking about eunbi?"

" Yes!! You're really my best friend. You always know. That's the girl I was talking about. Also I'm happy for Hobie hyung hehe"

" Me too"

" So my Busan Buddy and your biggest 'enemy' and I had a good 1hour phone call yesterday. Told me you guys were in the same class. How's that?"

" Aah it's alright, its been..............

Yeh well"

" You know kook said the exact same words."

" It's just a coincidence."

" Are you sure you guys are enemies and not some soulmates!

"Please don't start with this now. Mum and dad has been on this train to ship me with him too."

" That's why I love your parents more than you!"

" Hate you park"

" Love ya too Kim"

"Whatever..."

" I'm gonna hangup now. Need to run some errands. Talk to you later taebaby. Send me memes."

" Bye chim~ stop calling me a baby"

"Bye~"

And tae went back to sleep.