14 Perfectly beautiful eyes

To say that Jungkook was angry and frustrated and every single synonym of the said word would be an understatement.

Apparently he woke up just 15 minutes before the school starts. He slammed his annoying alarm and looked at the time only to curse and promise himself to not play video games till late at night. His back and neck aching because of his awkward sleeping position.

He hurriedly put on his uniform and sprays a lot of deodorant so he won't smell because he has no time to bathe and stuff.

He passes his fingers through his hair randomly hoping it would look at least presentable.

He went down to see only 10 minutes left.

Jungkook checks his fridge to see a note of his mother and father going out for a walk and his sister probably already went to school.

He sees only 4 breads left and put them in the toaster and then runs back to brush his teeth.

Out he came of the house much more angry because two of his breads we're now completely burnt and the other two were absolutely disgusting.

He runs down the street and trips on absolutely nothing. He curses again and then ran faster.

He reached school 10 minutes later. Still late. The guard let him in seeing his messy hair. Sweat dripping from his face and dust on knees.

The guard sighs and says "good thing it's Friday and your first class starts in 30 minutes. Even though you're still late I'm not gonna say a word to principal because you look absolutely tired. Go on kook. See you when the school is over. "

" Thanks, you're a life saver" he smiles. one thing that was could be considered good happened. Finally!

He goes inside the school rushing towards his class.

Okay.

Good.

Nothing 'that' bad happened till now.

He rushed and then

Bump against a guy. The collision made all of his and the other guy's book to scatter on the floor with open arms.

"You lil shit-"

Taehyung's pov-

I was in school at the moment humming an old melody of an old song I stumbled upon this morning.

I just took out my books and was walking towards my class for the first period.

Then suddenly a guys came and bumped into me and our books fell down. I looked down

"You lil shit-" I recognized the voice and I looked back up.
He paused.

" What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" He screamed

"What the fuck do YOU think you're doing!?" I screamed more louder.

"I am going to the LOCKERS. DO YOU NOT EVEN HAVE COMMON SENSE!"

" DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SENSES WHEN YOU CANT EVEN LOOK AT WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

" DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR FAULT KIM!"

" I WILL BECAUSE ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT THE JEON JUNGKOOK CANT LOOK WHERE HE'S GOING! YOU ACT LIKE AS IF ON YOUR CUE EVERY ONE WILL CLEAR A PATH FOR YOU, YOU HEADASS!"

" GOD! YOU HAVE TWO PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL EYES AT LEAST PUT THEM TO SOME USE!"

By now everyone was looking at them. Why not the school's two biggest rivalries fighting the first in the morning. Who wouldn't want such drama!?

" Admit it Jungkook you're just being an asshole.

No no no you are not.

you always are!!"

Jeon had enough and put his hand on my collar and grabbed it tightly.
He slammed Into the lockers at the back.

"Teach some limit to that mouth of yours or else you'll have to face harsh consequences.

I grabbed his collar and turned us around and slam him against the lockers.

Everyone was shocked. Even though I'm not that buff I'm still strong y'know.

I know Jungkook got all nice buffed up body
and biceps
and triceps
and sinful abs and shit
but I'm no less. I'm also strong.

"Says you. Tsk.
Come on kook-ah don't be a hypocrite." I said mockingly and he smirked.

He again grabbed my collar and slammed be back on the lockers.

" Don't say shit"

"How are you gonna stop me!?"

"You don't know. I have my ways!"

" Shut the fuck up "

" You annoying piece of shit added a thousand more reasons for a bad day! "

I had enough of him and his shit so I pushed him with my hand and he stumbled backwards. He tripped a little and I held his elbow to steady him.

" Shitty jerk can't even stand in his own! Such a waste of time and energy you are Jeon!"

I said angrily and went off.