21 Make the impossible possible

It's been quite a time since the last time jungkook and Taehyung acknowledged each others existence.

It's actually been around three months.

After not even saying a goodbye to each other that day when Yugyeom came to open the door, they successfully ignored each other.

Now that the hyungs have also graduated and they have their own different group of friends they just don't interfere in each other's life.

It's surprising that they didn't even fight. Three months is probably the longest time they have ignored so well. No fights. No talks. No comments. Not even a single glance.

If you ask Yugyeom about that day he'd happily tell you how shocked he was when he opened the door.

First of all jungkook didn't mention anyone else stuck with him. And to find him with a someone.

And that someone being Taehyung was absolutely terrifying.

Knowing that they can't even be on the same campus peacefully. He wondered how they didn't kill each other when no one was watching.

When he entered the room he didn't see anyone.
On softly yelling Jungkook's name he didn't hear anything so he went a little further.

Only to find probably the cutest thing on the planet.

Jungkook was on the bench, laying on his ventral side. One hand folded and used as a pillow and other one dangling down.

His dangling hand rested on another hand.

And the other hand belonged to Taehyung who was laying on the floor. One hand below his neck and one on his chest that Jungkook's hand rested on.

To say that Yugyeom was a taekook shipper would be an understatement. He always liked them fighting because he is sure that one day this will turn into a never ending friendship or maybe more than that.

So probably he was squealing inside.

But the mere thought of one of them probably dead because of the other made his eyes wider and rush to wake them up.

He wondered what happened between them to make them sleep this close without anyone being being close to death.

But he decided not to ask anything and just to tell bambam only about the whole cute sleeping thing.
He even took a picture for bambam to prove to.

Yugyeom only waves to Taehyung as a bye and they all went to there respective places to be.

After that he has been noticing that none of them talk or fight or even glance at each other.

Probably making him question his ship and concern him and bambam.

Now back to the present day.

The bell rung and the students came out so happily.
The smile on their faces so content and bright it makes you think they achieved something that they wanted to achieve since forever but no it's just the end of the day that makes the kids
happy.

Taehyung came out of the class the last.
Knowing that NamJoon Hyung texted him the most unfortunate thing ever.
He felt so dreaded and unwanted.

He just wanted to die. Never has he ever had to go through times so tough like this and oh how much he wished he didn't have to.

It just felt eery to him. After reading the text he knows when he goes out it will be the worst thing he could expect.

He knows that he doesn't want to go out. He knows he doesn't want this.

But it was just the love for his hyung that he held so close to himself. He craned up his neck and readied himself up for the consequences and sacrifices for his love for his hyungs.