31 Sneak in

" Why do we make out every single damn time we see each other nowadays" jungkook chuckles while hiding his blush with his sweater.
He was sitting on his balcony alone at 2 AM. His parents unaware of their child talking in the phone with someone at 2 AM alone in the balcony.
Only if they knew his games would've been snatched away already.

" How did we end up here huh?!" Jungkook chuckles again.

" Well i dont know it's just that one day Jimin gave me a dare when i was drunk and that's how we started making out i guess" Taehyung laughs too on the other end.

Yes, it was Taehyung he was talking to.

In just a span of days they have become so close that they have already forgotten whatever happened all along.
But it was just that they decided not to speak of it at all.
So no one knew that they are such close friends.
But the words in highschool spread around like wildfire that they aren't enemies anymore.
Just two people who recently came on good terms with knowing each other's existence. That's it. Not friends yet.

For now they have called it a secret to not tell about the late night calls and deep conversations that's been going on a for a while now
One because they don't want all the commotion that's gonna rise out of nowhere
And second it's just fun.

There hyungs still think that they have come to the conclusion of being acquaintances and not fight each other like idiots but they are still suspicious of the sudden end of something unnecessary that's been going on for years.

"Are you sleepy now?
I have been talking to you for an hour now just because you can't sleep" Taehyung said softly

"No. I still can't feel a speck of tiredness. You're just keeping me company without me asking for it." Jungkook replied in a cute way.

"Yeh well can't do anything else about it, can i? "

"That's true"

"Yeh whatever. Why do you not sleep early like normal people. As a result i have to stay awake till 3 or 4 and then wake up again at 7 and then come to school"

"Just to see me not talk to you because it's fun keeping us a secret" jungkook chuckles.

"Damn it look i was tryna be serious for once." Taehyung chuckles again.

" So you want to fight with me. You are so mean Taehyung" jungkook hung up the call without listening to Taehyung's gasp and explanation.

He laughs to himself knowing oh so well that he just made the other one panic for no reason.
It's something he enjoys nowadays. It's good to know that the other cares.

"Sorry?" Taehyung says as soon as Jungkook picks up the call.

"For what?" Jungkook asks seriously hiding the fact that his heart was blooming.

"You know i wont put up a fight with you.
Ever."

" Yeah i know"

" You're not mad? I'll make it up to you tomorrow"

" Okay then. You should sleep. All that beauty will go to waste."

"Hehe. I know right! My face needs the sleep it deserves"Taehyung tries to lighten the already facade serious moment.

"Okay. Go sleep. G'night"

"Yeety beby bye g'night"
Jungkook laughs at how Taehyung ends the call everytime with something stupid.
But he'll get used to it.
He wants to get used to it.

------
Next day in school-

" Are you guys friends or something now?" Yoongi asked

" How are you guys not thrown out of school by now?" Taehyung retorted